If you are a victim of a fuel truck accident, work with a lawyer to start your personal injury claim. You could recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. Our team can build your case, take over communication with the insurance company, and negotiate a settlement.
Contact a Cape Coral fuel truck accident lawyer to fight for compensation for your injuries and losses. The consultation is free, and you never pay upfront fees. We only get paid if you do.
Our Attorneys Will Communicate With Insurers for You
Fuel truck accidents can involve lengthy negotiations with insurance companies. These can be time-consuming and overwhelming, especially when recovering from serious injuries.
If you work with a fuel truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we can protect your claim and fight back if the insurance company offers lowball settlements or undervalues your claim.
- Our lawyers manage your case from beginning to end, keeping you updated along the way.
- We give you your lawyer’s phone number, and we return your calls and emails.
- Your attorney will build your case by retrieving evidence and, in some cases, working with expert witnesses.
- We will negotiate with the insurance company to reach a fair settlement that covers all your losses.
- If the insurance company doesn’t agree to a fair settlement, we can represent you at trial.
Our team can even help you schedule appointments and get your car fixed. Read our client reviews to learn more about how we help people with their injury cases throughout Florida.
For a free legal consultation with a fuel truck accidents lawyer serving Cape Coral, 800-747-3733
Recovering Damages After a Fuel Truck Accident
Accidents involving large trucks like those hauling fuel can cause significant injuries and long-lasting losses. Any settlement or judgment for your case should account for the full short- and long-term losses related to your accident.
Your fuel truck accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you fight for compensation:
Economic damages cover your expenses and financial losses due to the accident. These damages typically cover:
- Emergency care
- Medical bills for ongoing treatment
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Loss of wages during recovery
- Diminished earning capacity
Non-economic damages cover non-monetary losses due to the accident. These losses may include mental anguish, pain and suffering, and diminished quality of life.
Cape CoralFuel Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
File Your Lawsuit by the Deadline
There is a four-year statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits in Florida, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). If you fail to meet this deadline, you could be unable to recover compensation for your losses.
Our Cape Coral fuel truck accident attorneys will help you meet any deadlines that apply to your case and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What to Do After a Fuel Truck Accident
Prioritize your safety and that of others following the accident. Move the vehicles out of the flow of traffic if possible, and call for medical care if anybody is hurt. Take these steps as well:
- Call the police to report the accident.
- Exchange information with the driver of the fuel truck.
- Take pictures of the vehicles and the scene.
- Record contact information for any eyewitnesses.
- Set up a doctor’s appointment if you didn’t require emergency care.
- Speak with a lawyer about your case.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can take over the legal and insurance processes for you, so you can focus on healing from injuries.
Cape Coral Fuel Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Liability for a Fuel Truck Accident in Cape Coral
Fuel truck accidents are complex because they involve several potentially liable parties, such as the truck driver, truck carrier, and other parties.
Here are some instances where the fuel truck driver could be responsible for your injuries:
- Driver’s distraction due to fatigue or intoxication
- Speeding or reckless driving like attempting to overtake or turning too sharply
- Failing to adhere to traffic rules and maintain safe driving practices
- Failing to adhere to driving precautions for road or weather conditions
The truck carrier that employs the driver could be vicariously liable for the driver’s negligence. Some carriers may even contribute to the accident if they hired unqualified drivers or failed to keep up with regular maintenance and inspection of their vehicles.
It can be difficult to determine liability in accidents involving a fuel truck. Still, a truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can analyze evidence and work with expert witnesses to identify the cause of the accident and the liable parties.
Injuries in a Fuel Truck Accident
Fuel truck accidents can leave you with serious injuries, especially in cases of fuel leaks, fires, or explosions. Some of the injuries that victims may sustain in a fuel truck accident include:
- Second and third-degree burns
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injury
- Internal bleeding
- Spine and neck injuries
- Cuts and bruises
- Complications from toxic substances
Get Help From the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we provide responsive legal care to clients injured in accidents with large trucks. We will sort through the liability and other complex issues to fight for the compensation you deserve. You can expect frequent updates to your case and quick responses to your calls and emails if you work with us.
Remember that in Florida, you only have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit after a fuel truck accident. Reach the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free initial consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW