A Cape Coral rollover accident lawyer will fight for compensation from the other party’s insurance company, your own insurance coverage, or both.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free, no-obligation consultation. You could be entitled to damages, but you have a limited time to act.
Damages You Could Recover with the Help of a Personal Injury Lawyer
Damages are the financial and emotional losses that you experience because of your injuries. We believe that all liable parties who caused or contributed to your injuries (or your loved one’s injuries or demise) should be held accountable.
Our legal team has successfully recovered damages for injured clients that include:
- Medical care and treatment, including surgery, hospitalization, rehabilitation, follow-up care, and prescriptions
- Property damage
- Lost pay for missed workdays because of injury
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium or companionship
- Reduced earning ability due to temporary or permanent injury
Each case is unique, so your damages may be slightly different. A member of our team can provide valuable insight about potential compensation.
How You Could Recover Damages Even in a “No-Fault” State
Florida law (Florida Statutes § 324.021) requires all drivers to carry a minimum of $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) per person per accident – no matter who caused the accident. Your PIP covers your medical expenses and lost pay up, just as the other driver’s personal insurance covers his or her medical expenses, if any.
However, Florida law allows you to file a personal injury lawsuit after a motor vehicle accident if it caused a “serious injury” to you. A serious injury is defined to include any of these injuries:
- A permanent injury
- Significant and permanent disfigurement or scarring
- Permanent loss of a bodily function
- Death (you could recover damages for the loss of your spouse, parent, or child)
If you or a loved one have injuries that meet these criteria, please do not hesitate to call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation.
You could recover additional damages to help relieve the financial burden of long-term medical care or services caused by serious injury. Call today: 1-800-747-3733.
Connect with a Rollover Accident Lawyer
Insurance companies make money by collecting premiums. They lose money when it is time to pay for your hospital bills, doctor visits, and other accident-related expenses.
Some insurance companies make it difficult for injured people to recover compensation. They may downplay your injuries and/or devalue your claim. We can handle all communication with them as we are familiar with the tactics that they use to pay victims less.
A Cape Coral rollover accident lawyer is a valuable ally for you and your loved ones. A lawyer with our firm can:
- Take care of compiling the necessary evidence, documentation, and testimony about your injuries.
- Valuate your damages not only for the present but for future damages, such as loss of income or diminished quality of life.
- Negotiate and communicate with the insurance adjuster on your behalf so that you may focus on your health and loved ones.
You are always informed and updated about your case. Our team goes the extra mile to make sure that your legal rights are protected as we diligently pursue compensation on your behalf.
Injuries from a Rollover Accident Can Cost You
Injuries from a rollover accident are generally severe and might include:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Broken, crushed, or fractured bones
- Torn, twisted, or sprained soft tissue including muscles, ligaments, and tendons
- Deep lacerations
- Extensive contusions
- Internal bleeding
- Neck, back, or spine injuries that could lead to paralysis
Medical care for these injuries can easily drain your bank account. You should not be the one to pay for treatment, however. The party who caused them is responsible. You have suffered enough by being in an accident that was not your fault; you should not have to add paying out-of-pocket for your medical bills to your plate.
You deserve responsive legal care to help you recover damages from the at-fault party. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation to get started on your case.
Scenarios that Could Have Caused Your Rollover Accident
A rollover accident can be caused by several factors, including:
- Loss of vehicle control after hitting debris, an animal, or swerving to avoid a pedestrian
- Excessive speed
- Driving while drowsy, distracted, or drunk
- Defective manufacturer part
- Defective tires or tire tread
An attorney with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you file an insurance claim, negotiate a settlement, or prepare a case for court. We will exhaust every avenue to pursue damages for an accident caused by someone else’s negligence.
Please Do Not Miss Your Chance to Pursue Damages
Under Florida Statute § 95.11(3)(a), you have a limited time to file a personal injury lawsuit. Once this statute of limitations has passed, any legal action for damages will be dismissed.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to find out how a Cape Coral rollover accident lawyer can assist you in filing an insurance claim and recovering damages from the at-faut party.
We work on a contingency-fee basis, so you pay us nothing up front. We only get paid when we win compensation for you. We take a fee from your settlement or court award; you pay us nothing out of pocket.
For a free consultation, call 1-800-747-3733.
We Can Help.