If you or a loved one was injured in an accident involving Door Dash, Uber Eats, or another food delivery service, you could be entitled to compensation for damages such as medical treatment, pain and suffering, and other related losses.
A Cape Coral food delivery car accident lawyer can help you navigate Florida’s liability and negligence laws.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation on your car accident case: 1-800-747-3733.
We Can Help You Recover Compensation in Cape Coral
A Cape Coral food delivery car accident lawyer can help you pursue compensation in certain situations that might include:
- Food delivery services who hire drivers with a history of drunk driving or reckless driving.
- Manufacturer defect or dangerous part in the food delivery vehicle.
- Significant, disabling injuries that exceed your PIP coverage.
You deserve to know your legal options after a food delivery car accident that was not your fault.
How Our Firm Helps You and Your Loved One
Uber Eats, DoorDash, and other commercial food delivery service providers carry large insurance policies that may cover your damages if one of their drivers caused or contributed to your injuries.
Our lawyers will take care of the many details that are required to seek compensation, including:
- Evaluate your PIP to make sure you receive the benefits included in your coverage.
- Compile evidence of liability, negligence, or wrongdoing by the other party, including employers, business owners, and others who may have had a role in your injuries.
- Gather proof of your injuries and perhaps speak with your doctor to understand how your injuries affect you today and in the future.
- File, track, and manage your insurance claim against the other party’s insurance carrier.
- Negotiate the best possible settlement.
Since 2006, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have helped thousands of clients recover damages through settlements and verdicts. You pay nothing unless and until we recover compensation on your behalf.
One call to our office and you can stop worrying about dealing with the insurance adjuster. Let us work hard for you while you focus on feeling better.
When to Connect with a Cape Coral Food Delivery Car Accident Attorney
Your first act after any kind of traffic accident is to get medical care. Once you are safe and under a doctor’s care, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Although our lawyers have successfully resolved car accidents through negotiation, we will not hesitate to seek compensation in court if necessary. Under Florida Statute § 95.11(3)(a), you have four years from the date you were injured to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Even if you think you have no time left to act, you can still each out to our team and we can evaluate your case to see if you can take legal action. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get started: 1-800-747-3733.
What a Food Delivery Car Accident Case May Be Worth
Each case is different and is affected by the extent and severity of your injuries, circumstances of the accident, and other factors.
The types of damages that are typically recovered in a car accident include:
- Medical care and treatment
- Lost pay during the time that you were recovering
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Our lawyers will do everything they can to recover compensation from all liable parties.
How Food Delivery Car Accidents Happen
When a driver’s rush to deliver a hot meal results in a terrible car accident that leaves you or a loved one injured or worse, it may be time to call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Our legal team can help you pursue damages after many types of accidents, including those caused by:
- Aggressive driving
- Failure to obey traffic signals and signs
- Following too closely
- Failure to yield right of way
- Left-turn accidents
- Drowsy driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted driving such as texting or using an app to schedule another delivery
You did not ask for the trauma and pain of a food delivery car accident. You may choose how to go forward and to have a strong legal advocate by your side.
We Help all Food Delivery Service Accident Victims
These include Door Dash, Grub Hub, Uber Eats, and Postmates, but it may even include drivers directly employed by restaurants.
A Cape Coral food delivery car accident lawyer may help you recover damages if you were injured as a:
- Food delivery driver
- Motorcycle rider or passenger
We Work on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Many people worry that they cannot afford legal services, but you do not have to fret about whether or not you can afford our help. We work on contingency, meaning you owe us nothing up front. We only get paid if we secure compensation for you. We take a fee from your settlement or court award, so you never pay anything out of pocket.
Get a Free Consultation Today
If you or a family member suffered injuries in an accident involving a food delivery vehicle, please call the office of a Cape Coral food delivery car accident lawyer today. The sooner you call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, the faster we can get to work for you.
Call 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation about your case.
We Can Help.