If you or a loved one was injured in a moving van accident that was caused by someone’s reckless or negligent act, you do not have to face an insurance adjuster on your own. A Cape Coral moving van accident lawyer will protect your rights and talk to the insurance adjuster for you.
You should not have to suffer twice for an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. An attorney with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you with your case. Get a free consultation today:
For a free legal consultation with a moving van accidents lawyer serving Cape Coral, call (800) 747-3733
Why Call Us to Help You Get Compensation
You might be facing weeks in which you cannot work, go to school, or take care of yourself and loved ones. The last thing you need is dealing with an insurance adjuster on top of your post-accident stress.
There are other compelling reasons why you should consider connecting with a moving van accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- Our lawyers are negotiators and litigators who are committed to maximizing your potential compensation.
- We have the resources to get to work on your case right away, with an attorney (not an associate) assigned to your case.
- We can help you get your car fixed and help schedule your appointments.
- Our clients can tell you first-hand about their experience with our lawyers
- You do not pay attorney fees unless and until we successfully recover damages for you.
Call us now for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Cape Coral Moving Van Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What You May Not Know Can Harm Your Case
Most people find more questions than answers when they try to seek compensation after a moving van accident. A Cape Coral moving van accident lawyer can sort out the circumstances and involved parties with a deep understanding of Florida’s liability and negligence laws.
We recommend that you:
- Decline to make a statement to the insurance adjuster until you can talk to a lawyer.
- Keep all receipts and bills related to the accident.
- Take pictures of your vehicle and the accident scene, if possible.
You have been through a terrible ordeal, but help is only a phone call away.
We Handle Moving Van Accidents
Moving van accidents can be complicated for a few reasons:
- There may be several liable parties
- Injuries are often more severe, and damages are higher
- Moving companies carry large insurance policies and insurance companies can make it difficult when it comes to paying claims
- Moving van drivers from other states have different insurance requirements and coverage
- Professional moving companies may be held liable for actions by their drivers
A moving van accident attorney can evaluate your case to identify liable parties and potential resources to seek compensation. Call now to get your free consultation:
How a Lawyer Determines Liability
There are four conditions that must be met in any personal injury case, including a moving van accident.
These conditions are:
- Duty of care: The other party owed you a duty of care to take reasonable measures to avoid bodily injury.
- Breach of care: The other party breached this duty of care in some manner, such as running a red light or driving while intoxicated.
- Causation of injuries: This breach caused you to suffer bodily injuries.
- Damages: You have financial and emotional damages such as medical bills and emotional trauma caused by your injuries.
A Cape Coral moving van accident lawyer will secure evidence, testimony, and documentation to support your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Vigorously Pursue Compensation and Justice
An attorney with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is committed to making sure that your rights are protected and that you recover the most compensation possible for your injuries. You deserve justice for the pain and suffering that you have endured because of someone’s reckless or negligent act.
You could be compensated for such losses as:
- Medical care and treatment
- Lost pay
- Property damage
- Car rental or temporary transportation
- Prescription medicine
- Pain and suffering
If you lost a loved one in a moving van accident, please accept our condolences and allow us to help in pursuing wrongful death damages.
We Take Care of Filing Claims and Talking to the Insurance Adjuster
Insurance claims can be rejected for several reasons. One of the most common is a lack of evidence or documentation. An attorney with our firm will obtain ample proof of your injuries and damages, such as:
- X-rays and other medical scans and images
- Statement by your healthcare provider
- Photos or videos of the accident scene, including debris, skid marks, and final resting place of the vehicles
- On-board vehicle information
- Witness statements
- Police reports
- Driving history
- Driver’s training and license requirements
We take care of all communication with the insurance adjuster. You will receive regular updates, and our team is never too busy to answer your questions.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Help with Your Case
A Cape Coral moving van accident lawyer is ready to help you and your loved ones. You could be entitled to compensation for your medical bills and other expenses.
For a free consultation, call today: