The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine helps victims of food delivery accidents seek awards. We will file a claim or lawsuit on your behalf, pursuing a settlement that will cover your accident-related losses.
When you decide to work with us, we will:
- Defend your rights
- Seek fair compensation
- Oversee your case from start to finish
A St. Petersburg food delivery car accident lawyer from our firm will complete your case.
We Provide Responsive Legal Help After a Food Delivery Accident
We will be your advocates and representatives after your accident. We will do it all when it comes to your case.
- Finding out who caused your accident
- Identifying liable parties in addition to the at-fault driver
- Collecting evidence in support of your case
- Documenting your losses
- Handling the day-to-day responsibilities of your case
- Fighting for financial recovery
We will complete every step of your case. We want you to be free to focus on your health, loved ones, and other obligations.
Our Concern is Winning Awards for You
We don’t get paid unless you do. For both your sake and ours, our goal is to secure compensation for you. We may achieve this objective by:
- Negotiating a settlement
- Winning a judgment following a trial
Every client’s case has different considerations. We will speak with you about which approach is most fitting for your case.
Your case does not have to go to court. We will work to avoid court by:
- Presenting a case during negotiations
- Documenting your losses to the greatest possible extent
- Determining the full extent of your coverage options
- Defending you against bad faith insurance practices
Some cases, however, require a trial. If we need to take your case to court, we are prepared to.
We Can Calculate the Cost of Your Collision-related Losses
Your recoverable losses may include:
- Medical expenses
- Mental anguish and other forms of pain and suffering
- Past and future lost wages
- Property damage to your vehicle
- The cost of temporary transportation
- Disability-related expenses
- Losses caused by a loved one’s wrongful death
We account for all of your accident-related losses when we negotiate a settlement or present your case at trial.
We will Gather Evidence to Support Your Case
Strong evidence is key to a strong case. We will aim to gather evidence that shows how your accident happened, proves fault, or helps your situation in any other way.
Such evidence may include:
- The police report
- Video footage
- Eyewitness accounts
- Photographs of damage to your vehicle
- A reconstruction of your accident
- Expert testimony
We will complete every stage of the evidence-gathering process. This is one of the critical parts of completing a case successfully. We may hire third-party investigators to help us gather evidence if doing so will help your situation.
A St. Petersburg food delivery car accident lawyer from our firm will do more than collect evidence. They will lead your case to completion.
For a free legal consultation with a food delivery car accidents lawyer serving St. Petersburg, 800-747-3733
Our Legal Services do not Come from Your Pocket
We go the extra mile for our clients, and we do so without any upfront or out-of-pocket payments. Our contingency-fee pay structure ensures that we don’t get paid unless you do.
As the Florida Bar explains, personal injury cases can be very time-consuming.
Yet, no matter how much time or effort your case requires, a contingency fee means that:
- You do not pay us out of your own pocket.
- You do not pay us unless we secure compensation for your losses.
- You do not pay us anything to begin working on your case.
- We take cases based on their viability rather than claimants’ financial resources.
This financial arrangement could work in your favor. No matter what your financial status currently is, you can receive the representation that you deserve.
Food Delivery Accident Cases Can be Complicated
Food delivery accident cases can be more complicated than other case types. We will sort out the issue of liability, including whether the driver or food delivery company is liable.
When determining how to seek compensation, we will:
- Review any applicable insurance policies
- Consider the facts of your accident
- Identify all parties with liability for your losses
We will also handle all communications involved in your case.
St. PetersburgFood Delivery Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Handle All Food Delivery Service Accidents
We will pursue compensation regardless of the specific food delivery service involved in your accident.
We handle cases involving just a handful of the following:
- Uber Eats
The same legal principles apply no matter which service is involved in your case. What matters most is our:
- Familiarity with the legal system in St. Petersburg
- Knowledge of relevant Florida laws and rules
- Access to resources that may benefit your case
- Determination to secure the compensation that you are entitled to
We can help you or a loved one who has been negatively impacted because of a food delivery car accident.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
You can learn about working with a St. Petersburg food delivery car accident lawyer with a single phone call. The call is free and comes with no obligations.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW