The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine pursues compensation for victims of side impact collisions. A St. Petersburg side impact collisions lawyer from our team will seek financial recovery for you or a loved one.
- Personal injury claims
- Personal injury lawsuits
- Wrongful death claims
- Wrongful death lawsuits
We will figure out what your losses are, then assign a total value to your damages. Do not wait to give us a call, as the statute of limitations may impact your case.
For a free legal consultation with a side impact collisions lawyer serving St. Petersburg, call (800) 747-3733
We Can Handle Your Side Impact Collision Case
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can fulfill your legal needs. Whether this means filing a claim or lawsuit, we can complete your case.
We take a step-by-step approach to side impact collision cases. This means that we:
- Investigate the circumstances of your accident
- Gather any evidence that is relevant to your case
- Speak with your healthcare providers about your injuries to prove and document your condition
- Calculate the monetary cost of your losses
- Draft and file a lawsuit or insurance claim for you
We can handle all of your case’s obligations.
We Can Determine the Value of Your Damages
According to the National Safety Council (NSC), injury accidents cost $28,500 on average. The average cost of disabling accidents is $98,400.
Every one of our clients has unique losses. To calculate the value of your case, we will:
- Document your account of events
- Speak with your doctors
- Examine your invoices, billing statements, and employment records
Accident-related Losses that We Pursue Compensation For
The settlement we seek for you will be determined by the losses you have suffered.
Losses that can come from a side impact collision include the cost of:
- Diagnosing your injuries
- Treating your injuries
- Rehabilitating your injuries
- Lost productivity
- Lost income
- Retrofitting your home and vehicle for a permanent disability
- Lost quality of life
- Mental distress, including psychological conditions like depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Wrongful Death-related Damages that We Can Pursue
Losing a loved one in a car accident also comes at a significant cost. By analyzing the details of your loved one’s passing, we can determine what you are entitled to recover.
We rely on Florida Statute § 768.21 for wrongful death cases. This statute allows you to collect compensation for wrongful death if you are:
- The spouse of the deceased
- The child of the deceased
- The parent or grandparent of the deceased
Certain other relationships could entitle you to compensation. We will speak with you and explain whether you have grounds to bring a wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
A St. Petersburg side impact collisions lawyer from our team can pursue compensation for you. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
St. Petersburg Side Impact Collisions Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
We Work on a Contingency-fee Basis
We encourage you not to wait before calling the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Your first phone call and consultation do not cost you anything. If we proceed with your case, you will not have to pay us until we successfully complete your case.
We rely on contingency fees. These fees mean that you will not pay us anything unless we win your case. You do not have to worry about paying us to start your case. Payment for our help comes out of the settlement or judgment we get for you.
The Statute of Limitations Could Impact Your Case
Florida restricts the time that you have to file wrongful death and personal injury lawsuits. The two statutes of limitations are:
- Florida Statute 95.11(3)(a), which limits the time that you have to file your personal injury lawsuit to four years from the date of your accident
- Florida Statute 95.11(4)(d), which limits the time to file your wrongful death lawsuit to two years from the date of your loved one’s passing
There are exceptions to these statutes. Call our team regardless of when your accident or the loss of your loved one happened. We will inform you of whether your case remains eligible. We will also inform you of any other time-related deadlines that we can help you honor.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Pride Ourselves on Responsive Legal Care
We want to build and manage everything involved in your case. We will make appearances for you, handle case-related phone calls and communications, and fight for your rights.
You may not want to be involved in your case. You do not have to be. If you wish, we will:
- Provide you with case updates
- Communicate with you through email and telephone
- Address any concerns or questions that you may have
Side impact collisions are serious, and we take your case seriously. We go the extra mile for you or your loved one.
Call Our Team for a Free Consultation Today
Do not hesitate before calling the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. A St. Petersburg side impact collisions lawyer can begin work on your case once we accept it. We are determined to handle every feature of your insurance claim or lawsuit. Remember that we represent you at no out-of-pocket cost.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation.