The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine seeks justice for those harmed by drunk drivers in St. Petersburg. We will seek compensation for you if:
- You were injured in a drunk driving accident.
- You lost a loved one because of a drunk driver.
- You are acting on behalf of a loved one injured by a drunk driver.
We handle drunk driving accident cases in their entirety. Drunk driving is negligence, and we will pursue the justice that you deserve.
A St. Petersburg drunk driving accident lawyer from our firm will fight for the compensation you need to pay for your collision-related losses.
We will Pursue Compensation for Your Collision-related Damages
We will investigate the losses caused by your drunk driving accident. We will then pursue compensation to pay for those losses.
We break down your losses into two categories: economic losses and non-economic losses.
Economic Losses from Drunk Driving Accidents
Economic costs from drunk driving accidents can be expensive. We pursue awards to cover:
- Lost income
- The cost of emergency medical care
- The cost of hospitalization, surgery, and any other medical costs from your accident
- Temporary transportation while your vehicle is receiving repairs
- The cost of replacing a totaled vehicle
- Medical equipment, long-term care, and other costs from a permanent disability
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that the total economic cost of alcohol-involved accidents in a single year was $52.5 billion. On a personal level, your economic costs may be daunting. We will seek coverage for them.
You could also have economic losses if your loved one passed away in a drunk driving accident. These losses may include funeral expenses, the cost of medical care, and a permanent loss of income.
Non-economic Losses from Drunk Driving Accidents
Non-economic losses are those that do not have a clearly defined monetary value. We simply have to determine what their cost is. We will do so through legally-accepted methods.
We may obtain compensation for non-economic losses like:
- The pain caused by an injury
- Mental anguish
- Loss of physical abilities
- A decline in quality of life
- Loss of personal and professional opportunities
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
We understand how to calculate the cost of these losses, including those that you can reasonably expect in the future.
For those without prior experience in the personal injury world, calculating these losses accurately may be difficult. An unreasonable calculation could result in you getting less money than you need.
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accidents lawyer serving St. Petersburg, 800-747-3733
We Take the Appropriate Legal Approach
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle every step of your case. This includes crafting your legal approach. We determine how to seek compensation by:
- Examining and calculating the cost of your losses
- Reviewing the circumstances of your drunk driving accident
- Evaluating your insurance coverage options
- Determining if the insurance plan provides enough compensation for you
- Weighing the pros and cons of filing a lawsuit
A St. Petersburg drunk driving accident lawyer from our team will determine what course of action could resolve your case.
St. PetersburgDrunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Aim to Hold the Liable Parties Accountable
We will determine who is liable for your losses.
Some parties who may be liable for a drunk driving accident are:
- An institution or individual who over-served the drunk driver
- An employer who was responsible for the drunk driver’s actions
- The at-fault party’s insurance provider
We will pursue compensation for you, but you do not have to compensate us unless we win your case.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
We Don’t Get Paid Unless You Do
We do not require any upfront payment from you as a client. We also do not receive our fee unless we win your case.
Victims of drunk driving accidents deserve justice. We accept cases based on their merits, not on any financial consideration.
St. Petersburg Drunk Driving AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Our Team Takes the Legal Fight Off of Your Hands
Hiring a lawyer may be beneficial to your mental and physical health. By allowing us to handle your case, you:
- Can spend your time resting
- Can receive the medical treatment that you need
- Can help an injured loved one with their recovery
- Can deal with the passing of a loved one
We deal with the pursuit of compensation. During your free consultation, we will ask you questions about your case so that we can determine how to help you.
Our goal is to secure the awards that you deserve. We may be able to negotiate a pre-trial settlement or secure compensation through the liable insurance policy. If we need to take your case to trial, then that is what we will do.
We provide responsive legal help by:
- Responding to emails
- Answering or returning phone calls
- Addressing all of your questions and concerns
- Keeping you aware of your case’s progress
We go the extra mile for victims of drunk driving accidents.
Reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Hiring a St. Petersburg drunk driving accident lawyer from our firm costs you nothing out of your own pocket. Our team will provide empathetic legal care. Whether you have lost a loved one or are dealing with an injury, we can help.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete your free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW