Although head-on collisions are not as common as other types of car accidents, they are among the most severe. A head-on collision occurs when one driver collides into the front end of another. The placement of each vehicle presents a dangerous situation, usually not giving either driver enough time to brake in a timely manner.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you and your family pursue compensation for the injuries you or a loved one endured after a head-on collision. Call a head-on collision lawyer in Florida today at 1-800-747-3733.
Important Steps Following a Head-On Collision
Following these steps after a head-on collision can helpful for both your safety and the perseverance of your case.
- Seek medical care: Head-on collisions often result in severe injuries. It is essential to seek medical attention immediately.
- Document everything: The paperwork you receive from your medical care and for reporting the accident will play an important role in your head-on collision case. Keep track of everything you pay, as well as any medical services you receive.
- Request a copy of the police report: The city in which the head-on collision took place will determine who you need to ask for this information.
- Speak with a legal representative: Be sure to consider all of your legal options before recording or signing anything, even if an insurance company asks you to do so.
Florida’s Statute of Limitations
The state of Florida requires all auto accident cases to be filed within four years of the accident. Our lawyers can help get the process started quickly, so we can begin pursuing the compensation you deserve as soon as possible.
For a free legal consultation with a head on collision accidents lawyer serving Florida, 800-747-3733
Determining Liability in a Head-On Collision
In most head-on collision cases, one driver was going the wrong way. This is usually the driver that is liable. If they had not been in the wrong lane, the accident might not have happened.
We can help determine liability by looking at the police report, interviewing witnesses, and pulling in additional information from the scene of the accident.
Causes of Head-On Collisions
These are a few of the most common causes of head-on collisions:
- Distracted driving
- Reduced visibility
- Poor road conditions
- Failure to read road signs
- Driving under the influence
- Road rage
Speeding can also play a role in determining the extent of the damages, as the faster a driver is going, the more severe the damages tend to be.
Each of these causes can lead to a disastrous head-on collision, which can leave both drivers with broken bones, head or neck injuries, internal bleeding, or spinal cord injuries, and can even result in death.
FloridaHead On Collision Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Let Us Help With Your Florida Head-On Collision Case
There are many benefits of hiring a car accident lawyer. One of the most important is that they can help navigate the legal process, so you to focus on your recovery.
A complimentary consultation gives us the opportunity to get to know you and the specifics of your case, with no obligation to you. Call us today to set up your free meeting with one of our head-on collision lawyers at 1-800-747-3733.
Damages from a head-on collision can easily exceed the maximum coverage amounts available under Florida’s no-fault insurance policies. By calculating your damages, we can determine the impact of the accident on your life.
Here are some of the types of damages we can consider:
- Medical costs
- Rehabilitative costs
- Childcare costs
- Property damage
- Lost income after a car accident
- Lost work benefits
We will also factor in pain and suffering and diminished earning capacity. We know how much pain and suffering is worth in a car accident, and it is important to consider it in your overall damages.
We will work to establish that the four elements of personal injury are present in your case by collecting evidence and pulling information from the police report and witness statements. These elements are:
- Duty of care: Florida expects all drivers to exercise a duty of care on the road. This means following local laws and street signs.
- Breach of duty: Failing to uphold this duty of care creates a breach. Driving under the influence, distracted driving, or simply failing to understand local laws are all examples of negligent breaches of duty.
- Causation: We will work to show that the responsible driver’s negligent actions caused the accident.
- Damages: We will also provide evidence that damages resulted from the accident and pursue compensation for them on your behalf.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call a Florida Head-On Collision Accident Lawyer Today
The legal team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is dedicated to helping those injured in an accident. We can assist you in collecting the compensation that you deserve.
Call a head-on collision accident lawyer today by reaching out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW