If you were in a rollover accident in the Orlando area, an Orlando rollover accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you seek compensation for your medical bills, vehicle damages, and more. Our firm has helped clients across Florida pursue successful settlements and verdicts for all types of car accident cases.
Proving Liability for Your Damages
Rollover accidents can be complex and may involve a variety of factors from driver behavior to vehicle problems. Our attorneys can investigate your crash and determine what led to your accident. We can prove another party is responsible for your damages using video and photographic evidence, witness testimony, crash experts, medical records, and accident reports. Possible liable parties include:
- Another driver – If another motorist’s careless or negligent actions caused you to leave the roadway or make a maneuver that resulted in a rollover, they should compensate you. Examples of negligent driving include traveling in the wrong lane, driving distracted, driving above the speed limit or too fast for road and weather conditions, driving drunk, and failing to obey traffic signs and signals.
- The entity responsible for the road – Steep slopes, sharp curves, deep potholes, and issues with the road shoulder can all contribute to rollovers. If a problem with the roadway caused your crash, you may have a case against the owner of the road. This could be a government entity or a private entity.
- An automaker or vehicle parts manufacturer – Sport utility vehicles (SUVs), pickup trucks, and vans all have higher centers of gravity than compact cars. A poor vehicle design can make a rollover more likely. Parts defects, such as faulty brakes or tires, also can cause rollover crashes. If this is the case in your accident, we can help you with a product liability claim.
For a free legal consultation with a rollover accidents lawyer serving Orlando, 800-747-3733
Our Attorneys Can Help You Seek Fair Compensation for Your Case
Our lawyers will fight to collect all of the damages available to you. We can help you recoup your out-of-pocket medical expenses, lost wages, and property damages. We can also help you calculate and seek awards for your future accident-related medical needs and your loss of future earning potential if you suffered an injury that prevents you from working.
You may be eligible for pain and suffering damages for the physical, emotional, and mental impact of your accident and resulting injuries. These damages can include awards for scarring and disfigurement, loss of enjoyment of life, reduced mobility or loss of a bodily function, depression, mental anguish, stress, and anxiety.
If your family member died because of a rollover accident, you can seek awards in their name. You could win compensation for their final medical treatment, burial and funeral costs, and their pain and suffering prior to death. Additionally, you may be entitled to awards for the loss of their financial support.
Filing an Insurance Claim
We can take care of claims with your own personal injury protection (PIP) provider, or a liability claim against another party. Insurance companies are interested in their bottom line. Their goal is to pay you as little as possible. Our goal is to make sure you achieve a fair settlement that adequately covers your losses. An Orlando rollover accident lawyer can handle:
- Insurance deadlines
- Phone calls and other communications
- Settlement offers
It is best to connect with an attorney before engaging with the insurance companies. If you do speak with an insurance agent:
- Be polite, professional, and remain calm.
- Get the name of the insurance agent you speak with, as well as the name of their company and the name of the policyholder they represent.
- Do not admit fault or speculate on the cause of your accident.
- Do not provide more details about yourself, your injuries, or the crash than necessary.
- Do not accept any settlement offers or allow them to pressure you into settling.
- Ask that they limit any further phone contact and refer them to your attorney.
Lawsuits and the Statute of Limitations
While one of our goals is to help you avoid a court case or trial, not all insurance claims end in a settlement. If necessary, we can help you seek compensation with a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
You must file personal injury cases within four years of your accident, according to Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a). You have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit under Florida Statutes §95.11(4)(d). Do not wait too long to begin your car accident case. If the statute of limitations expires, you may not be able to obtain awards.
OrlandoRollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What Causes Rollover Accidents?
If a collision results in a vehicle turning onto its side or roof, it is a rollover accident.
Rollover accidents are categorized as tripped or untripped. Tripped accidents happen when a vehicle leaves the roadway and something trips the tires, causing the vehicle to roll. Common causes of tripping include soft soil, steep slopes, and guardrails.
Untripped accidents are much less common. They most often occur because of top-heavy vehicles or high-speed crash-avoidance maneuvers.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Goes the Extra Mile to Serve Our Clients
Our Orlando-area attorneys are ready to help with your rollover accident case. We may be able to prove your accident was not your fault and that you should get compensated for your losses. We are here to support and guide you through every step of the way.
We work hard to offer our clients responsive legal care that takes the burden and stress out of getting the awards they need. We will never leave you in the dark about the status of your case, and we will make ourselves available to update you and answer all of your questions. An Orlando rollover accident lawyer at our firm will fight for you. Call our offices at (407) 500-4000 today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW