If you or your loved one suffered injuries in a rollover car accident, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you pursue compensation. Our Delray Beach rollover accident lawyers can seek a settlement via your personal injury protection (PIP) insurance or take action to recover damages from a liable party. We assist with single- and multi-vehicle collisions. Learn more with a free consultation.
Our Firm Can Handle Your Rollover Accident Claim Or Lawsuit
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), rollover accidents are “particularly violent in nature,” often resulting in severe injuries and significant vehicle damage. Fortunately, if you or your family member were hurt during this type of collision, our firm can recover the compensation you need to get back on your feet.
We can seek the maximum medical, disability, or death benefits available through your PIP insurance, no matter who or what caused your accident. However, if you have severe injuries and medical expenses that exceed your coverage, we can pursue additional damages from a liable party.
We Can Prove Another Party Is At Fault
Proving that another driver is liable can be difficult, especially if your accident did not involve a direct hit between you and the at-fault party’s car. For example, another motorist may be responsible for your rollover if they made a negligent or dangerous maneuver that caused you to take evasive action, even if your vehicles never collided.
Depending on the circumstances of your crash, liability may also rest with a vehicle or auto parts maker or the entity in charge of the roadway. However, unless you have legal or insurance experience, taking on a manufacturer or government or private property owner can be difficult and daunting.
Causes of single- and multi-vehicle rollover accidents may include:
- Sudden slowdowns or stops
- Sharp turns
- Traveling too fast down a steep slope
- Hitting a guardrail, ramp, or concrete barrier
- Hitting a ditch or soft shoulder
- Rebounding from a collision involving another vehicle or a fixed object
- Defective tires and brakes
- Top heavy vehicles
We Can Gather Evidence For Your Case
Our Delray Beach rollover accident lawyers can take the burden of building your case off your shoulder. We can investigate your accident, pinpoint liability, and collect evidence to establish fault. Our team can:
- Locate and interview eyewitnesses
- Seek out available cell phone, surveillance, or dashcam video of your accident
- Obtain police reports, field sobriety test results, and other official records
- Photograph your injuries and vehicle damages
- Take pictures and collect physical evidence from the scene of the crash
- Work with crash reconstruction specialists and other subject matter experts
We Can Identify Your Losses And Fight For Fair Recovery
If you suffered a severe injury, you want to ensure you secure adequate compensation for your ongoing medical care and resources to support yourself and your family while you heal. Our lawyers can identify your current expenses using bills, receipts, and other documentation. We can also work with doctors, economists, and vocational experts to estimate a fair sum for your future losses.
In general, personal injury compensation for a rollover accident may include the following:
- Medical treatment, including emergency transportation and services, medical procedures, hospital and doctors’ fees, prescription drugs, mobility aids, physical therapy, long-term nursing care, and more
- Lost income, including wages, bonuses, benefits, tips, and other earnings
- Lost earning capacity if you suffered an injury that interferes with your ability to work
- Personal property damages, including vehicle repair or replacement costs and the value of fixing or replacing other damaged personal items, such as electronics and jewelry
- Pain and suffering, including monetary awards for depression, stress, anxiety, physical pain, and reduced quality of life
Sadly, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reported 215 deaths from motor vehicle accidents in Palm Beach County in 2022. If you lost a loved one in a rollover accident, our firm can seek wrongful death compensation on behalf of the deceased’s estate and surviving beneficiaries. Awards may include many of the above damages and compensation for the loss of the deceased’s companionship, protection, and guidance.
Our Delray Beach Rollover Accident Lawyers Work Hard For Their Clients
We will work hard for you so you can focus on healing from your injury or caring for your hurt loved one. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else. Our team can:
- Draft and file your insurance claims or lawsuits
- Communicate with insurance agents and opposing parties (saving you time and energy and protecting you from bad-faith tactics)
- Track and manage case deadlines
- Help you get your car fixed and schedule medical appointments
- Represent you during meetings and court appearances (and appear for you when possible)
- Respond promptly to your calls and emails, provide frequent case updates, and give you your attorney’s direct number
- Tirelessly negotiate for the most advantageous possible settlement
- Represent you at trial if necessary
Start On Your Rollover Accident Case Before Florida’s Statute Of Limitations Expires
You must act quickly to protect your right to financial compensation. According to Florida’s PIP statute (Florida Statutes § 627.736), you must file a claim with your PIP provider within 14 days of your accident. It is also a good idea to file liability claims against an at-fault driver as soon as possible.
Even if you believe your case will settle out of court, you do not want to run up against the statute of limitations, which is generally four years for personal injury and two years for wrongful death, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. If you do not file your case within these deadlines, the court will likely bar you from seeking damages with a lawsuit. We can help you get started right away.
Reach Out To The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine To Start Your Rollover Accident Case
To learn more about how our Delray Beach rollover accident lawyers can serve you, contact us for a free consultation. A team member is available 24/7 to answer questions and tell you more about how we can take your case at no upfront cost. You may have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Connect with a personal injury attorney near you today.
We Can Help.