If you or a loved one were involved in a car accident, it is possible that you are suffering from very serious injuries. One possible repercussion of an accident is a herniated disc. Herniated Discs can cause a great deal of pain and discomfort, and in serious cases, even lead to disability. If another party caused your accident, they could be liable for your suffering and the associated expenses. In some cases, victims of car accidents leading to herniated discs are even eligible for financial compensation.
If you are exploring your legal options and would like to know more about what you can do next, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, the Orlando herniated disc caused by a car accident lawyer. A team member is available to discuss your case free of charge today. Call (407) 500-4000.
For a free legal consultation with a herniated dis accidents lawyer serving Orlando, call (800) 747-3733
When two or more vehicles collide during a car accident, the potential for injury is significant as a great deal of force can cause trauma to the human body. It is not uncommon for this impact to cause head, neck, and back injuries, such as a herniated disc. Understanding the causes of accidents is helpful if you are considering your legal options, as you may be able to determine whether or not another party is at fault. Some common causes of accidents include but are not limited to:
- Distracted Driving: Examples of distracted driving include engaging in conversation, listening to loud music, eating, using a cell phone or other device, looking away from the road, and more. If your accident was due to distracted driving, another party could be held liable for your damages and suffering.
- DUI: Alcohol and other substances can inhibit the ability to safely operate a vehicle. There is a reason driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is illegal. If another driver was under the influence at the time of your accident, you could be able to take legal action against them by filing a claim.
- Speeding: Speeding can cause accidents and injuries, such as herniated discs. It is possible that a speeding driver is responsible for your accident.
- Improperly Maintained Roadways: Sometimes, governing agencies fail to do their job in keeping the roadways safe. A malfunctioning traffic light, missing stop sign, unplowed road, or other forms of negligence can put your health in danger.
- Tailgating: If a car was traveling too close to you at the time of your accident, their recklessness could have contributed to your injuries. It is important to remember that you have legal options if tailgating was a factor.
There are many reasons why traffic accidents happen. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), over 2.5 million injuries occur each year in motor vehicle accidents. The NHTSA reported that billions of dollars in damages and healthcare expenses are incurred from car accidents annually in the U.S. If you were involved in an accident that led to your herniated disc, you can get legal help. The team at The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, the Orlando herniated disc caused by a car accident lawyer, is available to help you understand your options. Call (407) 500-4000 to speak with a team member today.
Orlando Herniated Dis Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Herniated Disc Injuries
While herniated discs can occur naturally or for a variety of reasons, they can also occur due to trauma. Herniated disc injuries are common in vehicle accidents due to the high-impact trauma victims can experience. A herniated disc occurs when the disks separating your vertebrae are displaced.
Herniated discs can be extremely painful and often require a long period of medical treatment, which could include therapy, pharmaceutical intervention, and more. This can leave you with expensive medical bills that you did not budget for, leading to financial stress or difficulty. In some cases, herniated discs even make everyday life very difficult and can even impact your ability to work and earn income.
While there are many ways in which a herniated disc can negatively impact your life, there are also ways you can pursue justice for those responsible for your suffering. Some victims have legal options that can result in compensation, making life easier during your long road to recovery.
Compensation Available for Your and Your Loved Ones
Every case is different, but if another party is ruled to be liable for your accident and suffering, you could potentially recover various forms of compensation. This might include reimbursement for legal fees, medical expenses, lost wages, and much more. A lawyer can help you better understand the compensation available in your specific case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
In the aftermath of your accident, you could be dealing with many stressful circumstances as you strive to recover. During this difficult time, filing a legal claim could feel like adding one more challenging item to your to-do list. But remember, the team at Anidjar & Levine is available to walk you through the legal process and answer any questions you have along the way.
While legal action is not for everyone, some victims find a sense of peace and closure while additionally recovering compensation that can make life easier moving forward. Whether you are simply considering legal action or ready to act today, your Orlando herniated disc caused by a car accident lawyer at Anidjar & Levine can help. Call (407) 500-4000 for a free consultation.