Understanding your legal rights after suffering a herniated disc is the first step to recovering compensation. Yet, while sifting through your insurance options and confronting tough legal jargon, you might not know where to start. Thankfully, you don’t have to be a Harvard Law graduate to secure financial recovery from the at-fault party; your Coral Springs car accident lawyer can handle those many obligations.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has represented injured people for more than 15 years, always prioritizing their goals and needs above all else. When we take on your case, you can expect to receive responsive legal care tailored to your needs. Call now to begin your free legal consultation.
Today, we can explain your rights and the benefits of securing legal representation.
You Don’t Pay Out of Pocket to Retain a Coral Springs Injury Lawyer
When faced with the aftermath of an accident, the cascade of consequences can be overwhelming. More than the immediate physical injuries, you may encounter ongoing hardships that touch every aspect of your life. Understandably, the prospect of legal fees adds to the financial stress during this turbulent time. Fortunately, you don’t have to navigate this alone or out of pocket.
Our Coral Springs personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency-fee basis. This approach allows you to enlist professional legal representation without upfront costs. Instead, your lawyer will receive a percentage of the settlement or court-awarded compensation if they successfully win your case. This aligns their incentive with your success, as they only get paid if you do.
We’re Committed to Recovering Full and Fair Compensation for Your Losses
Suffering a herniated disc is more than suffering an injury. It’s missing time from work. It’s losing the ability to live independently and spend time with your family. What’s more, it’s the start of a long recovery––and you may have concerns about affording certain aspects of your care plan.
Our Coral Springs personal injury lawyers understand what you’re going through. With comprehensive advocacy, you can recover financial compensation for:
- Medical costs. These can include transportation from the scene of the accident, physical therapy, doctors’ co-pays, and other medically necessary services.
- Lost income. Pushing yourself to attend work (even sitting at a desk) could worsen your condition and lengthen your recovery period. Our team pursues every dime you need to account for your lost wages.
- Pain and suffering. This is compensation for the mental and emotional distress resulting from the incident. Florida does not cap how much you can seek.
- Other non-economic damages. You could get compensation for loss of enjoyment of life, mental anguish, and other hardships.
- Property damage costs. If you suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, you could get compensation for the cost of replacing or repairing your car.
- Out-of-pocket expenses. While awaiting compensation, you may have spent money on childcare costs, transportation arrangements, and disability-friendly modifications to your home or vehicle. Those losses are recoverable with our law firm’s help.
You Have a Limited Time to Sue After a Herniated Disc
You don’t have to totally understand state law to recover damages. Yet, you should know about one law in particular: the statute of limitations. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally have just two years to file your personal injury lawsuit against the responsible party. While some exceptions could extend this period, those cases are generally few and far between.
Once the two-year filing period expires, you can’t seek compensation through the court system, possibly jeopardizing your ability to secure financial recovery. When you partner with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, your Coral Springs auto accident attorney will ensure your case complies with all deadlines, giving you the best possible chance of securing fair compensation.
Our South Florida Law Firm Handles Your Case’s Many Obligations
While recuperating from a herniated disc, you should only have to focus on one thing: your health. You shouldn’t spend hours on hold with personal injury claims adjusters or otherwise fret about navigating the legal process. Our team comprises lawyers with decades of experience who want nothing more than to recover every dollar you need.
We support you through this challenging time by:
- Recording your account of events
- Initiating your case within Florida’s statute of limitations
- Collecting medical and accident-related evidence
- Establishing the at-fault party’s negligence
- Handling insurance-related procedures
- Advocating for your rights every step of the way
We Prove That Another Party’s Negligence Caused Your Herniated Disc
Establishing negligence is critical to recovering fair compensation for your losses. Using your case’s evidence, your lawyer can assemble a case that shows:
- The other party (such as a motorist) had a duty of care to act with reasonable caution.
- The other party caused your automobile accident.
- As a result, you suffered a herniated disc or another serious condition, like spinal cord trauma.
- You have losses arising from the incident, such as medical bills, lost income, and other injury-related expenses.
It’s okay if you feel confused about negligence and your personal injury case after reading this information. Your auto accident lawyer brings their knowledge of the claims process and builds a case that asserts these required elements.
What Should I Do After My Coral Springs Motor Vehicle Collision?
Seeking medical attention should be at the forefront of your mind after suffering a car accident. This may involve going to the emergency room or scheduling a visit with your regular care provider. You may also seek chiropractic care to guide your body toward maximum medical improvement.
Our law firm partners with respected healthcare professionals in Broward County who can assess your condition and recommend a medical treatment plan. They can also generate evidence that your lawyer can use to bolster your claim.
Connect With Our Personal Injury Attorneys
Delaying the pursuit of legal action can jeopardize your right to compensation. Not only could the statute of limitations expire, but certain time-sensitive evidence (such as eyewitness testimony) could degrade over time. We need as much information as possible to support your herniated disc claim or lawsuit.
Now, you can start a free consultation and discuss the benefits of hiring our team to manage your case. Call now.
We Can Help.