If you live in Immokalee long enough, you may suffer some type of property damage requiring an insurance claim. Whether this is your first time seeking coverage for property damage or you’ve been here before, an Immokalee property claim lawyer from our firm can be of great help.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handle property claims regularly. We understand how to review policies and fight for fair coverage for our clients. Let us assist you with a property claim in Immokalee.
Types of Property Claims We Handle in Immokalee
There are countless threats that can damage property in Immokalee. A fire can break out at any time, and water damage can occur when natural or man-made disasters strike. Our firm handles all sorts of property claims in Florida, but we see some kinds of property damage more frequently than others.
Severe storms are a persistent threat to residents in Immokalee. The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) National Hurricane Risk Index shows that significant portions of Florida are at “very high risk” of experiencing hurricanes. We act quickly to assist hurricane victims who may face damage from both wind and flooding.
We can also help with property claims related to:
- Fire, whether they’re due to wildfire, electrical malfunctions, accidents, or arson
- Wind or water damage related to a rainstorm or tropical event
- Water damage resulting from non-storm events
If you’ve suffered property damage in any other circumstance, an Immokalee property claim lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help.
Types of Damage That Your Property Claim in Immokalee May Cover
The type of coverage you have will depend on your insurance policy. In the case of hurricanes, you may need flood insurance for most water-related damage, and also homeowners insurance for wind damage.
Our team will review your applicable insurance policies and explain your coverages. Insurance could cover:
- Damage to structures on your property: Some of the most expensive property damage can come from harm to an actual structure. When fire, water, or other hazards damage the floors, walls, roof, interior ceilings, or other structural features of a property, insurance may cover repairs.
- Damage to in-structure components: Homes and other structures often include vital components like air handlers and ducts, plumbing, electrical wiring, and insulation. These components are generally covered under property-related insurance policies.
- Damage to contents in your property: Certain valuables within a damaged property may be covered. This generally includes appliances, furniture, carpets and blinds, and certain personal valuables.
The details of every insurance policy vary. A property claim attorney from our firm will quickly learn the details of your policy and seek fair compensation for your covered losses.
Insurance Companies Often Have an Arsenal of Resources, and Our Immokalee Property Claim Lawyer Can Protect You
Insurance companies are supposed to be there in your times of need. You paid your insurance premiums on time, perhaps for years, and you expect to reap the benefits of those premiums when disaster happens.
As a law firm that handles property claims on a regular basis, we see that insurance companies aren’t always there for their customers. In fact, an insurance company may actively fight against paying your claim fairly.
Our team will work to overcome any bad-faith tactics by insurers, which may include:
- Unfair denial of your claim: In some cases, an insurance company will deny an entire claim without just cause. An insurer may cite preexisting damage or claim that the damage does not fall within the terms of your insurance policy. We’ll appeal any such denial and fight for the coverage you deserve.
- Delays in your claim: Certain property-damaging events, like hurricanes, mean a flood of property claims for insurers to process. While some delays are to be expected, other delays may be unacceptable. Certain claim delays may even be strategic ploys by insurance companies, perhaps intended to have you accept a low settlement offer or give up on your claim altogether.
- Partial payment of your claim: An insurance company would rather pay less than more, generally speaking. If an insurer can get away with covering only some of your losses, it will do so. We’ll fight for full compensation for your covered losses.
- Any other unsavory tactics by insurance companies: There is always uncertainty when we pursue a property claim. We’ll expect the unexpected and work to secure the entire financial recovery you deserve.
Our firm will be on your side, even if the insurance company isn’t.
Additional Services We Can Provide for Your Property Claim
In addition to dealing with the insurance companies’ bad-faith measures, a property claim lawyer from our team can help you by:
- Gathering evidence to support your claim
- Hiring any experts who can help with your claim
- Handling all case-related communications
- Negotiating a settlement with insurers
We may consider additional legal steps if insurance companies refuse to cover your losses. Our team will keep you informed of how your claim is progressing, and you’ll have final say over all major case-related decisions.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine As Your Property Claim Lawyers In Immokalee?
Our firm is active in communities throughout Florida, including Immokalee. When members of the community need help, we take pride in being there for them. This approach means that we provide compassionate legal service that is not necessarily common among other firms.
When you hire our team, you should expect:
- A clear line of communication—you’ll have your attorney’s phone number, and you’ll be able to reach them when you need
- The full support of our attorneys, paralegals, investigators, experts, and other staff
- Not to pay any upfront costs—we only collect a fee if we secure compensation for you
- A firm that will fight for your full financial recovery
Our former clients have strong praise for our attorneys and staff. We expect that you will have similar sentiments once we’re finished with your property claim in Immokalee.
Call the Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For Your Free Consultation
Many property claims require urgency. Don’t wait to contact our team. The sooner we complete your consultation, the quicker we may begin the claims process. If you’ve already started a property claim in Collier County, a lawyer from our firm can take over.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your FREE consultation.
We Can Help.