Have you recently filed a claim for hurricane damage with your homeowners insurance provider? If your insurer is denying, lowballing, or failing to respond to your claim, we can help. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Immokalee hurricane claims lawyer will handle all aspects of your claim so you can focus on your family.
Our law firm will help you navigate the complex insurance recovery system, document your covered losses, and file an appeal if your initial claim was denied. We start with a free review of your claim and insurance policy and will represent you at no upfront costs. We also help you explore all insurance policies so you can file appropriately and maximize your recovery options.
You Can Recover Hurricane-Related Damages From The Appropriate Insurer
If your home was damaged or destroyed in a Florida hurricane, you do not have to take on your insurance company alone.
In the days immediately afterward, it can be hard to know what you should do if your house is damaged in a hurricane in Florida. Our client-focused team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help.
Our Lawyers Will Help You Document Your Covered Losses
Your insurer will require a plethora of evidence to prove the damages you claim. When our team is on your side, we make sure your claim includes the following:
- A comprehensive list of the damage to your home
- A corresponding list of damage to your personal property
- Receipts for any necessary repair costs or expenses
- Photos of the interior and exterior damage to your home
- Video footage that documents your covered losses
We compile your evidence and ensure it is submitted with your claim form and all other required documentation. We also work hard to protect you from bad faith insurance practices and to ensure your case is not lost in a deluge of other claims.
We Are Committed To Providing An Outstanding Client Experience
To ensure you enjoy an outstanding client experience, we make every aspect of your case a priority. Our team provides:
- Responsive, communicative legal support
- A direct phone number for your attorney
- Ongoing updates on the progress of your case
- Answers to all your questions, calls, and emails
Our legal team goes the extra mile for you and every client we represent. Our support means you have the time you need to focus on relocating and caring for your family. While you do, we take care of everything else.
Let the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Review Your Insurance Documents
Your insurance policy is a legal document that can contain potentially confusing language and jargon. When our law firm handles your claim for compensation, we start by carefully scrutinizing your policy and any addendums or attachments it contains.
To ensure you understand your policy, we explore:
- Its limitations and exclusions
- Its definition of covered losses
- Its notification requirements
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Immokalee hurricane claims lawyer works hard on your behalf. We also request claim forms and ensure they are completed accurately and returned with all required evidence and documentation of your losses.
Avoid These Potential Risks To Your Claim
When we handle your case, our law firm will explain the deadline for filing your claim. We also make sure that date is met and caution you against any potential actions that might put your right to recovery at risk.
To ensure your case is not compromised, we recommend that you:
- Avoid signing insurance documents or making written statements
- Don’t post photos, videos, or verbiage about your losses on social media accounts
- Don’t feel pressured to accept a speedy but flawed monetary settlement
Our client support team makes sure none of these factors negatively impact your claim. We also make sure to handle all communication on your behalf so you can concentrate on your family.
See Why Our Hurricane Damage Clients Recommend Our Law Firm
When clients we helped in the past share reviews about their experience with our client-focused team, they say the following:
- Tasha: Nick Basco at Anidjar and Levine handled our case after the hurricane…This firm exceeded our expectations, and we appreciate all their support during this stressful time. I have referred my neighbor and they were equally impressed with the quality and compassion of the firm. Thank you.
- Cathy Clark: I really appreciate how you kept me involved [in] every inch of the case, very friendly staff, very knowledgeable and quick to get the job done. I would highly recommend them to anyone that’s looking for a good firm and [to] be treated like family.
Every member of our team works hard to ensure you are treated like a person, not a case file. We also make sure your case gets the attention and attention to detail it deserves.
We Represent Immokalee Homeowners On A Contingency-Fee Basis
The aftermath of a hurricane is more than stressful and frustrating — it can also be costly. Our law firm will not add to the financial strain of relocating your family and living outside your home until it can be repaired or replaced.
Instead, we represent you on a contingency-fee basis. You will only compensate us when we obtain compensation for you. We accept a percentage of your compensation as our fee, and you owe us nothing if your case does not result in a financial award. We are upfront and transparent about our percentage and fight hard to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Call For Your Free Case Review Regarding Your Collier County Claim
If your home in Immokalee, FL was damaged in a recent hurricane, our Immokalee hurricane claims lawyer will help you deal with your insurance company. We will review and explain all relevant policies and help you fight for the compensation you are entitled to recover. Get a free review of your case by contacting one of our team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.