Rear-end collisions are a very common type of car accident. They often happen when one driver loses control of their vehicle and ends up hitting the back of the car in front of them. If you were recently in a rear-end collision that occurred by no fault of your own, you may be able to pursue compensation through a legal case for your expenses, damages, and losses as a result of the accident.
If you would like to learn more about the potential of your case or the options that may be available to you, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to learn more. Our team offers responsive legal care, and a Gainesville rear-end collisions lawyer from our team can go the extra mile to make the process of recovering compensation a pleasant one.
For a free legal consultation with a rear-end collisions lawyer serving Gainesville, call (800) 747-3733
Pursuing Compensation After a Rear-End Accident
If you were injured in a rear-end collision that occurred due to the negligence of the other driver, you may be entitled to compensation for the expenses and monetary losses you have dealt with as a result. You may be able to pursue damages for a variety of losses you have incurred. When evaluating the details of your accident to determine what the potential value of your case may be, there are several factors your attorney may examine:
- The extent of your injuries from the collision will be a main aspect of consideration. The severity, how long they will last, and how much they may affect your life long-term will be factored into your case.
- Your total medical expenses will be taken into account, as well as what the anticipated costs will be for your injuries if continuous care is necessary. Your medical bills, emergency care, ongoing doctor visits, any medical equipment you need to purchase, and any other medical expenses will be accounted for.
- Your losses in terms of lost wages due to the time you have missed from work, as well as reduced earning capacity, if necessary, will be factored into the compensation you are deserving of.
- If you have suffered non-economic losses such as pain and suffering, as stated by the Legal Information Institute (LII), they may be taken into account in your case.
Assessing Responsibility for the Accident
If you were in a car rear-end accident, you are probably aware that in general, the responsibility of the collision is deemed the fault of the driver who hit you from behind. They essentially failed in their duty of care to maintain control of their vehicle and an appropriate following distance, causing a collision and injuries.
If you select the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to represent your case, we will work diligently to prove the accident was not your fault and, as a result, you are entitled to compensation to cover all of your losses. Our aim is to assess liability for the accident to build a strong case that puts an emphasis on your expenses, losses, and damages. Holding the negligent driver responsible for their breach of duty of care, which caused the accident, resulting in your injuries, is our goal.
Gainesville Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Potential Benefits of Working with a Car Accident Attorney
When you work with an attorney on your personal injury claim, there are a variety of benefits you may receive. A car accident lawyer’s position is to fight on your behalf, ensuring you have the ability to concentrate on your recovery, while they handle all legal aspects of the case. Having a Gainesville rear-end collisions lawyer on your side may help you in these ways:
- Evaluating the details of your accident to determine if you have a case, what its potential may be, and the possible settlement value.
- Offering their services on a contingency-fee basis. This means you do not have to pay anything up-front for their representation of your case. They will only get paid if and when they secure a settlement for you, allowing you the peace of mind of knowing you will not have to worry about being able to afford an attorney.
- Managing all of the details of the case to ensure you are able to focus on your recovery. Many people avoid filing claims after they are in accidents because they are worried about the time it will take to manage the case. When you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we aim to handle all communications and legal work, relieving the burden from your shoulders.
- Handling negotiations with the insurance companies regarding your settlement. We want to make sure you receive proper compensation for your injuries and the other economic losses you have taken on from this accident, and it is important to have a legal representative who understands how to communicate with insurance companies on their level. Many times, insurance companies will try to settle for as low of a value as possible, as quickly as possible. This is about maintaining their bottom line, and if accident victims are not careful, they can be drastically undercut by the insurance company. We will work diligently to secure a fair settlement that takes into account your true expenses, the losses you have suffered, and what your future costs related to the accident may be.
To get started with your free consultation, call 1-800-747-3733 today.
The Statute of Limitations in Florida
Time passes quickly after an accident, and if you are not careful, the time to file a claim can slip by. In the state of Florida, if you are considering filing a personal injury claim, the statute of limitations is four years from the date of the accident, according to Florida Statute Title VIII Chapter 95. It is important to keep this in mind because if you do not file your claim within this period, you may lose your chance to pursue the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Let a Gainesville Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Help with Your Case
After a rear-end collision, you may be stressed, anxious, worried, and trying to recover. If you are interested in learning more about the compensation you may be entitled to after an accident that was not your fault, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine by calling 1-800-747-3733. We offer a free case evaluation, and you pay nothing unless we win a settlement. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.