Injuries or the loss of life from a rear-end collision could earn you compensation. Medical costs, pain and suffering, and other types of harm are reasons for you to seek a financial recovery. You may obtain financial relief for these and any other losses you suffer.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles rear-end collision cases. A lawyer from our firm will identify who owes you compensation and then complete your case.
For a free legal consultation with a rear-end collisions lawyer serving Brandon, call (800) 747-3733
You Do Not Pay Us Unless We Win
The cost of hiring a lawyer should not compromise your financial situation. We do not charge you anything upfront to hire a lawyer from our firm.
Any fee that we collect comes after your case is complete. More specifically, it only comes in the case that we win for you. If we do not obtain a settlement or judgment on your behalf, you do not have to pay our contingency fee. We don’t get paid unless you do.
Brandon Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How We Calculate the Compensation that You Deserve
The compensation you deserve for a rear-end collision is based on your losses. To calculate the amount of a fair settlement, we will first determine what your losses are.
Possible Medical Costs From a Rear-End Collision
A rear-end collision can bring significant medical costs. You may deserve recovery for the cost of:
- An ambulance ride from the accident scene
- Care provided in a Brandon-based emergency room
- Medical imaging to diagnose your injuries
- Direct treatment for your injuries
- Physical therapy and other forms of rehabilitation
- Pain medication
- Transportation to medical appointments
We work to secure compensation for any other medical costs related to your rear-end collision.
Possible Work-Related Costs From a Rear-End Collision
Rear-end collisions are associated with injuries like whiplash, as the Mayo Clinic explains. This and more serious injuries may cause temporary or permanent professional consequences. You may deserve financial coverage for:
- Wages you do not earn while you recover
- Loss of productivity while you are injured
- The cost of changing lines of work to accommodate a disability
- The permanent loss of income if a disability prevents you from working ever again
- A decline in your earning power caused by a long-term injury or disability
Our firm pursues coverage for the financial and professional cost of your injuries.
Pain, Suffering, and Other Losses You May Receive Coverage for
You could receive financial awards to cover your non-economic losses. Forms of pain and suffering are one type of non-economic loss. Pain and suffering from your accident can include:
- Distressing accident-related thoughts
- Difficulty sleeping due to the effects of your accident
- Physical pain
- Anxiety, depression, and other mental health-related conditions due to the accident
- Loss of your ability to enjoy life
Losing a loved one is another potential outcome of a rear-end collision. The pain and suffering caused by a loved one’s death is unparalleled. We seek financial awards that reflect the seriousness of a person’s wrongful death.
Recoverable losses for wrongful death may include:
- Medical costs
- Lost future income
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Funeral costs
- Other losses unique to your case
We will speak with you at no cost about your rear-end collision in Brandon. A lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle your case if you hire us to pursue compensation for you.
Our Firm Goes the Extra Mile for You
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile in all respects of our representation. The following are how we provide responsive legal care for you or a loved one:
We Answer Your Questions
We want you to be comfortable with us as your lawyers. Being in a rear-end collision causes various forms of discomfort, and we will answer all questions you have about our representation.
- Conduct a free, no-obligation consultation so you can meet and become familiar with our team
- Answer your questions during your consultation
- Answer or return your phone calls
- Reply to your emails
- Provide regular updates about your case
Different clients request different levels of involvement. We will accommodate your wishes by providing case updates as you prefer them.
We Complete Every Step of Your Case
Lawsuits and insurance claims can be lengthy processes. We deal with every part of your case, including:
- Drafting of your case
- Filing of your case
- Gathering and storage of evidence
- Documentation of your economic and non-economic losses
- Correspondence with insurance companies
- Communication with other attorneys
- Reconstruction of your accident
- Determination of liability
- Negotiation of a settlement
The final step of your case may be a settlement. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, it is the most common outcome for civil lawsuits.
We go to trial for clients when doing so is warranted.
We Defend Your Rights
Our ability to defend your rights is a reason to hire our firm as soon as possible. You may not even be aware of the potential threats to your rights.
Insurance companies and other lawyers may use subtle tactics to coax you into an unfair settlement. A lawyer from our firm will ensure that you do not accept compensation that is less than you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Someone May Owe You Compensation Right Now
Rear-end accidents do not simply happen. Someone or something causes them, which means that someone is responsible for your collision.
Even though it takes time to complete a lawsuit or insurance claim, you may be owed compensation right now. We can review your case and explain whether you have a case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Your Free Consultation
Hiring a Brandon-based lawyer for your rear-end collision case costs nothing upfront. You simply call us for a case review, and we will explain the next steps if you have an eligible case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case review.
Do not wait before calling us, as statutes such as Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a) may impose a time limit on your case type.