If you suffered injuries in a car accident on I-75 in Gainesville, you have options for seeking compensation. You could pursue an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit, and you don’t have to handle your case alone.
With help from a Gainesville Interstate I-75 car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can focus on your health while we pursue compensation. Learn more about how the claims process works and the value of your damages when you discuss the specific details of your case with our team.
How Much Compensation Could You Recover After a Car Accident on I-75 in Gainesville?
Figuring out how much compensation you could win after a car accident in Gainesville on I-75 can be challenging. Your attorney will need to carefully evaluate both your economic and non-economic damages to ensure you are compensated reasonably for every loss.
Economic damages describe the financial losses you have endured, while non-economic damages account for how your life has been affected by the trauma of the accident and your subsequent injuries. With that in mind, here are some examples of potentially recoverable damages after a car crash:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Current and future healthcare costs, including medical devices and equipment
- Wage-related losses, including employee benefits and health insurance coverage
- The diminished value of your vehicle
- Lost wages, tips, and other income
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of household services
- Diminished earning capacity
These are only a few examples of the types of damages you could recover as part of your I-75 car accident settlement in Gainesville. You can learn more about the value of your claim and what is next for your case against the liable party when you go over the details of your accident with your personal injury attorney at our firm.
Why Hire Out Car Accident Attorneys at The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
Are you still hesitant about working with a car accident lawyer to recover the compensation you deserve? If so, you are not alone. When you have the right legal advocate working for you, the claims process does not need to be overwhelming.
Going with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could be your best opportunity to hold the liable party accountable for their negligent actions. When you hire us to advocate for your rights, you can rely on your lawyer to:
- Scrutinize the details of your case to identify liable parties
- Obtain witness contact information and testimony
- Gather compelling evidence to prove the defendant’s negligence and liability
- Negotiate with the insurance company for a reasonable settlement
- Provide regular case status updates
- Return phone calls and text messages promptly
- Advocate for your right to maximum compensation before a judge at trial
What Our Former Clients Have to Say
When you are looking to hire a car accident attorney to help you recover compensation for your damages, you can rely on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to fight for you.
However, you do not have to rely on our word. Consider checking out some of our most notable client testimonials and reviews below when deciding whether our firm is the best fit for your I-75 car accident claim:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from the beginning to the conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.”- Jos I.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top-notch service and following through in successfully settling my case for me and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff was very hands-on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!”- Adam S.
Costs of Hiring an Interstate I-75 Car Accident Lawyer in Gainesville
After everything you have been through, believing you cannot afford an attorney to help you get justice can be devastating. However, when you choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for your I-75 car accident claim, you can afford to hire the legal representation you deserve.
We work with our clients based on contingency agreements. For those who are unaware of how contingency plans work, we do not expect you to put money down as a retainer or cover any of the expenses that might come up as we move forward with your case.
Instead, our team covers these expenses so you can still seek justice. Then, when we win your case, a percentage of your settlement goes toward your attorney’s fees. We can further discuss these percentages when we go over some of the legal details of your case during your free consultation.
Statute of Limitations for Interstate I-75 Car Accidents in Gainesville
Your car accident claim for your collision on Interstate I-95 in Gainesville must be filed before Florida’s personal injury statute of limitation. You generally have two years from the accident date to file your claim if you are pursuing a personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
If you are seeking compensation for fatal car accident injuries, the state’s two-year wrongful death statute of limitations might be applicable. You can protect your settlement and ensure your claim is filed promptly by getting started on your case as soon as possible.
Work With an Interstate I-75 Car Accident Lawyer in Gainesville Today
The trauma of your experience could have a lasting impact on your life. There is no reason you should be forced to absorb the consequences of someone else’s negligence.
Make the liable party compensate you for every loss when you contact a Gainesville Interstate I-75 car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Get your free, no-obligation consultation when you fill out our secure contact form or call our office today.
We Can Help.