Accidents involving Lyft and other rideshare vehicles can affect many people: the rideshare driver, their passengers, the injured party, the injured party’s loved ones, and other road users.
If someone else is responsible for your accident-related injuries, a Fort Myers Lyft accident lawyer can pursue compensation for what you’re owed. Don’t worry about going up against Lyft or its representatives. You do not have to pursue your case alone, either. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to help.
- We Manage Cases on a Contingency-Fee Basis
- What You Can Expect from Your Lyft Accident Lawyer in Lee County, FL
- Compensation Could Account for Each of Your Injury-Related Expenses
- We Will Determine What Caused Your Lyft Accident in Fort Myers
- Call Now for Your Free Case Review About Your Lyft Accident
For a free legal consultation with a lyft accidents lawyer serving Fort Myers, call (800) 747-3733
We Manage Cases on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Right now, we only want you to focus on one thing: recovering from your condition. The last thing we want you to focus on is affording our help. We work on a contingency-fee basis, meaning our clients pay nothing up front for our services.
A portion of your court award or settlement will account for your losses, while a smaller portion will cover our fees. You’ll know everything about our contingency-fee arrangement from the very beginning. Of course, if you ever have questions about your situation, we encourage you to call us.
Fort Myers Lyft Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What You Can Expect from Your Lyft Accident Lawyer in Lee County, FL
Our team is ready to serve you by:
Investigating Your Case
We need evidence to show that because another party acted negligently, you suffered harm. We will investigate your case and gather:
- Tax information, employment records, and pay stubs to determine the value of your employment-related losses
- Medical bills, imaging scans, doctors’ statements, and medication names to assess your injuries’ severity
- The police report, information from the rideshare app, and witness testimony to determine how your accident happened (and who is responsible)
We may also consult with accident reconstruction specialists, medical experts, and other parties to learn more about your collision and its aftermath.
Meeting Your Case’s Deadlines
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) notes that you generally have four years to file your injury lawsuit. When we take your case, we’ll pay close attention to your filing deadline. Why? Because if the filing deadline expires on your case, you could lose the right to damages.
You don’t have to worry about losing the right to seek damages with our team on your side. We will file your potential lawsuit within the correct period and do everything possible to protect your legal rights.
Dealing with the Liable Insurance Company
We hope to resolve your case through an insurance claim—and generally, that’s how we resolve many cases. In all dealings with the insurer, you can trust that we will:
- Notify the liable party and their representatives about your lawsuit
- Schedule a convenient time to meet with the insurance company
- Presenting evidence of your case’s validity and disproving any allegations of fault
- Consulting with you before we accept a settlement offer
- Showing the insurance company what you’re owed
Managing Your Lawsuit
While many insurance companies are often willing to negotiate in good faith, there are some cases where attaining a pretrial settlement is simply not possible. If this is true in your case, we can move ahead with a lawsuit by:
- Scheduling court dates, selecting jury members, and engaging in other preparatory work
- Making opening and closing arguments in front of a judge and jury
- Arranging for witnesses to testify on your behalf and preparing them to testify
Regardless of how your case unfolds, we’re prepared to stand by you. By reading our client testimonials, you can learn about how we go the extra mile for injured claimants and their loved ones.
Compensation Could Account for Each of Your Injury-Related Expenses
According to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), in 2021, there were 14,335 accidents in Lee County, Florida. These collisions caused millions of dollars in both economic and non-economic losses.
When you partner with our team, we’re ready to seek:
Your Monetary Damages
Monetary losses in your case could include:
- Your necessary healthcare expenses
- Lost income, tips, and bonuses
- Loss of future earning potential
- The cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle
Your Non-Monetary Losses
Your losses may extend beyond your financial damages. Compensation in your case could also account for:
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of consortium
Your condition’s severity, accident’s cause, and other factors of your situation will determine what you’re owed.
Wrongful Death-Related Expenses
We’re deeply sorry if you lost a loved one. During this challenging time, we would be honored to manage your legal matters. While you spend time with your loved ones, our team will seek:
- Loss of society and companionship
- Loss of financial support
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Other end-of-life expenses, such as life support
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Will Determine What Caused Your Lyft Accident in Fort Myers
Traffic accidents, including those that involve Lyft vehicles, can happen for many reasons. In some cases, there is more than one instigating factor, in which case, you could sue more than one party for damages.
Most car accidents involve driver error, such as:
- Speeding or driving too fast for roadway conditions
- Failing to yield to traffic
- Changing lanes without signaling or straying into another lane
- Drinking or taking drugs before driving
- Texting or engaging in other distracted driving practices
Some factors don’t arise from driver error. Yet, you can still seek damages. After our investigation, we may find that one or more of these factors caused your collision:
- Poor roadway maintenance
- A defective vehicle
- Inclement weather conditions
- Poorly-designed roadways
You don’t have to investigate your own accident while struggling with serious injuries. Our team will manage everything your case requires from beginning to end. All you have to focus on is getting better and moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Case Review About Your Lyft Accident
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is always ready to listen to your story and provide a free case assessment. Once you decide to partner with us, we will set your case in motion and seek what you need.