Lyft rides have changed the way we travel around University. While convenient, rideshare vehicles can still be involved in devastating accidents. If you or someone you love was injured in a Lyft accident, our University Lyft accident lawyer can help you seek compensation.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will investigate your accident, documents its cause, and determine whether to pursue the driver’s private insurance or Lyft’s insurance for compensation. Lyft accident cases can become tricky. You can focus on getting better and leave everything else to us.
The Benefits Of Hiring Our Lyft Accident Lawyer After Your University Accident
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our University rideshare accident lawyer takes care of all the details of your case. We will:
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Review relevant records and reports
- Communicate with all parties for you
- Clarify legal and insurance language
- Identify and interview accident witnesses
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
- Represent you at trial, if necessary
We also represent you on a contingency-fee basis. We will absorb all the expenses of building your case at no upfront cost to you. We only receive payment after we obtain compensation for you.
Our Lyft Accident Lawyer Serving University Is On Your Side
When you become our client, we are committed to advocating for your overall recovery. Our client support services include:
- Responsive, communicative legal care
- Updates on the progress of your case
- Replies to your questions and concerns
- Responses to your calls and emails
You will even receive your attorney’s phone number when you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We never leave you wondering about developments in your case or its outcome. Our team can help you have your car repaired and schedule appointments for you.
Testimonials From Previous Car Accident Clients
When clients share their experiences with our car accident attorney, they leave online reviews like the following:
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case. [They] went far and beyond what [they] initially were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case…These guys are amazing attorneys…” – Erica C.
- “Words cannot express how grateful we are to Anidjar & Levine for everything they have done for us. From day 1 they have been there right by our sides throughout this whole process. …We definitely recommend Anidjar & Levine…” – Jessica D.
See testimonials from additional clients on our reviews page and learn why you can trust your Lyft accident case to our client-focused law firm.
Compensation You Can Recover After A Lyft Accident
Car accidents in University, FL happen more often than you might think. In 2020, Hillsborough county saw 24,168 car accidents. According to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), 16,450 of these accidents resulted in injuries. You should not be left to pay the price of an accident you didn’t cause.
After a Lyft accident, you can recover economic damages, provable with receipts and bills. Recoverable economic damages can include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
You can also recover a range of intangible losses, provable with documentation like medical records and a written prognosis. Non-economic recoverable damages can include:
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If the Lyft accident was fatal for a family member, we also help you recover a range of wrongful death damages. In addition to the costs of their final arrangements, we can request compensation for your loss of financial support, companionship, and guidance.
What You Need To Know About Insurance Coverage After A Lyft Accident
We can help you pursue compensation by filing an insurance claim with Lyft’s insurer or the driver’s personal insurance carrier. If the Lyft driver involved in your accident was not logged into the rideshare app, we can help you pursue their private insurer for compensation. If they were logged in and waiting for a ride request, according to Lyft, accident coverage may include:
- $50,000 per person for bodily injury
- $100,000 per accident for bodily injury
- $25,000 per accident for property damage
When a driver is logged in to the app and on the way to pick up a passenger, or they have a passenger in their car, Lyft generally provides $1,000,000 for third-party auto liability coverage.
You do not have to sort this out on your own. Our law firm will handle this for you and determine which insurance company to pursue.
Put Our Lyft Accident Lawyer To Work On Your University, FL Case Right Away
Do not wait to get our University Lyft accident attorney involved in your case. The state limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit. Accordingly:
- You generally have four years to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
- You typically have two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Filing your lawsuit on time is a critical part of your case. When our law firm handles your case, we ensure timely compliance and avoid the costly penalties of an expired filing deadline.
Leave Liability And Evidence Collection To Our Lyft Accident Team
To prove the negligence that led to the accident and your post-accident recovery costs, our law firm will build a strong evidence file on your behalf. The documents we collect for you include:
- Medical records and bills that prove the cause and costs of your injuries
- Employment records that prove the monetary value of your lost income
- Car accident report that documents all causes and contributing factors of the crash
- Accident scene, dashcam, security camera, and reconstruction photos and videos
- Statements from accident witnesses and subject matter expert witnesses
Some car accident cases are settled out of court based on the weight of the collected evidence. If your case does go to court, we can represent you.
Call Us For Your Free Lyft Accident Case Review
Were you or someone you love injured in an accident with a rideshare car? If you were, you could be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and related expenses. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we can help you build a solid case and negotiate a fair monetary settlement.
Call for your free consultation and find out how hard our University Lyft accident lawyer fights for you.
We Can Help.