Property owners have an obligation to keep their premises safe. Without proper care, poorly maintained walkways, dangerous pets, or light fixtures can cause serious injury.
If you or a loved one was injured on another person’s property in Fort Myers, you may have grounds for an insurance claim or lawsuit. Our legal team serving Fort Myers specializes in personal injury and property law. We can educate you on your legal options.
What Can a Premises Liability Lawyer Do for Me?
You shouldn’t ignore the benefits of hiring a premises liability lawyer. These cases can be complex and time-consuming. With the assistance of an attorney, you can approach your legal case with clarity.
Handling Insurance Negotiations
Premises liability cases are considered personal injury cases. Typically, they’re settled outside of the courtroom via insurance settlements. This means that you’ll have to communicate with the liable parties’ insurer to secure a settlement.
After a serious injury, you may be financially compromised. Insurance companies are aware of this fact and may capitalize on your difficulties. They may try to low-ball your settlement.
An expert premises liability lawyer will be well-versed in insurance negotiations. They can identify bad-faith insurance practices and advise you on a fair settlement valuation.
Our Suite Of Legal Services
Our lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can offer more than settlement advice. We can provide you with these legal services:
- File your insurance claim or lawsuit.
- Maintain negotiations with insurance companies.
- Fight for a fair settlement.
- Push for an expedient case outcome.
- Represent you in court, if needed.
- Build evidence to support your case.
These services are joined by legal acumen. With a premises liability lawyer at your side, you’ll receive prompt answers to all your questions. They can take the worry out of a tricky situation.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Fort Myers, 800-747-3733
How Much Is My Fort Myers Premises Liability Case Worth?
No two premises liability cases are the same. Their valuation is dependent on a set of common factors:
- The type and severity of the injuries you sustained.
- The type of liable party involved in your case (private individual, business, government entity, etc.)
- The value of your damaged personal property.
- The cost of your medical treatment.
- The valuation of potentially lost wages.
Other factors could impact your case. Our lawyers can analyze your case and help you understand what a fair settlement could look like.
Fort MyersPremises Liability Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How do I Know If I Have a Premises Liability Claim?
Generally, if your injury was caused by negligence on the part of a property owner, you’ll have a premises liability case. These are a few common types of premises liability cases that can lead to serious injury:
- Assault or sexual violence due to a lack of security.
- A premises fire.
- Poorly contained toxic substances or gasses.
- The collapse of a walkway.
- Fallen signage or light fixtures.
This is not a complete list of possible premises liability cases. Other types of incidents could be grounds for an insurance claim or lawsuit. A premises liability lawyer can answer any questions you may have about your case.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
The Expertise Behind The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
We’ve been supporting legal clients since 2006. Our team is well-versed in Florida’s legal code. This expertise means that we’re prepared for any premises liability case, no matter how complicated.
Legal expertise is only one part of the services we provide. We’re committed to providing a risk-free and hassle-free legal experience. We treat our clients like family. When you sign on with us, you’ll receive the following perks:
- Frequent case updates.
- Easy access to the lawyer assigned to your case. You’ll receive their personal phone number.
- We can help you find a medical provider in our network.
- We can schedule appointments related to your case.
Our past clients have benefitted from our compassionate legal services, as evidenced by their testimonials:
- “Attorney Dean Levy, and the entire team rocks!! The level of professionalism was awesome!! From the start to the end they have been there for me each and every step of the way! With the help and support that I needed. Thank you very much for all that you do and for a great outcome..Highly recommended!” – Sonia N.
- “This is a fantastic law firm. Attorney Justin Schneider really went to bat to ensure that I received the best service possible. I cannot recommend them enough! They were always quick and efficient when it came to emails and phone calls to make sure that I was in the loop with everything.” – Chelsea V.
What do Our Services Cost?
We make legal support affordable and easy by adhering to two good-faith pricing policies:
- We work on contingency: Our lawyers won’t get paid unless you receive compensation. Our payment will come as a percentage of your final settlement.
- We will evaluate your case for free: An initial meeting with our team won’t cost you a cent.
Hiring an attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine means alleviating stress on you at this challenging time. Our team will represent you without requiring any upfront payments.
Fort Myers Premises LiabilityYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Who Is Liable in My Premises Liability Case?
Generally, there are three potential liable parties in a premises liability case:
- A business owner: These premises could include bars, restaurants, nightclubs, or another retail establishment.
- A private property owner: These premises usually include apartments and other residential structures.
- A government entity: If your injury occurred in a public space, like a roadway, park, or municipal building, a government entity could be held liable.
To bring an insurance claim or civil lawsuit, you must have adequate evidence that the property owner’s negligence resulted in your injuries.
This evidence includes:
- Medical records that demonstrate the extent of your injuries.
- Police and accident reports.
- Medical invoices.
- Footage from the incident.
- Images of the incident.
- Documentation of toxic substances.
- A lease or rental agreement.
We have experience in building strong premises liability cases. Our team can gather and analyze any evidence relevant to your case. Let us do the heavy lifting so you can focus on healing after your injury.
You Have a Limited Time to Act
Under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), claimants have a limited window to file their case. If you are filing for the loss of a loved one, this deadline is typically shorter per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Our team can ensure that you stay on top of your paperwork and file your necessary documentation. Don’t let a deadline prevent you from securing the compensation you deserve.
Contact The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
We’re ready to support premises liability clients from Fort Myers. Let us make your life easier. We’re passionate about advocating for our injury clients.
Call our offices for a free consultation and get started today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW