Cell phone use and driving is a dangerous combination. Driving while distracted by a cell phone has contributed to a sharp rise in car accidents on our Coral Springs roads. And distracted driving is not limited to cell phones. Anything within the car that takes a driver’s eyes, hands, or mind away from the road constitutes distracted driving.
If you have been injured in a car accident because the negligent driver was distracted by their cell phone or something else in their car, you have the right to collect compensation for your losses. The Coral Springs car accident lawyers with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you with an insurance claim and personal injury lawsuit. Call today to learn your legal options.
How Our Distracted Driving Car Accident Lawyer Can Champion Your Case
When you’ve been involved in a distracted driving car accident, the aftermath can be overwhelming. Our Coral Springs distracted driving car accident lawyer can guide you through the intricate legal process and advocate for your rights. We can:
- Conduct a thorough investigation: We will investigate your case, collecting evidence such as cell phone records, accident reports, and witness statements to establish liability.
- Provide legal knowledge: With years of experience, we understand the intricacies of Florida’s laws pertaining to distracted driving accidents and can navigate the legal system effectively on your behalf.
- Negotiate a fair settlement: We will negotiate with the insurance companies to ensure you receive fair compensation for your accident injuries, losses, and suffering.
- Represent you at trial: Most cases end in settlement, but if necessary, we’re prepared to take your case in court, providing strong representation and fighting for your rights before a judge and jury.
- Give emotional support: We offer compassionate support to help you cope with the emotional and physical challenges resulting from the accident. We handle the legal complexities so you can focus on your recovery and well-being.
- Provide regular updates: Our attorneys keep you informed at every stage of the process, answering your questions and addressing your concerns promptly.
- Charge nothing up front: Our services are provided on a contingency fee basis, meaning you only pay us if we secure a favorable outcome for your case.
- Create a personalized strategy: We tailor our legal strategies to the unique circumstances of your distracted driving accident, recognizing that every case is different.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our commitment is to champion your case, working to achieve justice and the compensation you need to move forward. Let our Coral Springs personal injury lawyer be your advocates in the pursuit of justice after a distracted driving car accident.
Pursuing Compensation For Our Coral Springs Car Accident Victims
When you’re involved in a distracted driving car accident in Coral Springs, the consequences can be physically, emotionally, and financially devastating. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we’re committed to helping you recover the full extent of your damages. Though each case is different, here are the types of economic damages you could demand in your case:
- Medical expenses: Including hospital bills, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation, and ongoing medical care
- Lost wages: Compensation for income lost due to the accident, including past and future earnings
- Property losses: Repairs or replacement costs for your vehicle and any personal property damaged in the accident
- Out-of-pocket expenses: Reimbursement for miscellaneous expenses, such as transportation to medical appointments, home modifications, or medical equipment
We can also pursue non-economic damages, such as:
- Pain and suffering: Compensation for physical pain, emotional distress, and the overall impact on your quality of life
- Mental anguish: Damages for emotional suffering, anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) resulting from the accident
- Loss of consortium: Compensation for the impact of the accident on your personal relationships with a spouse or family member
- Scarring or disfigurement: Additional damages for visible scars or disfigurement caused by the accident
- Loss of enjoyment: Compensation for the loss of the ability to engage in activities you once enjoyed due to the accident-related injuries
Our Coral Springs distracted driving car accident lawyers understand the immense physical, emotional, and financial toll these accidents can take on victims. We are dedicated to helping you pursue all applicable damages to alleviate the burdens imposed by distracted driving accidents.
Establishing Liability in Distracted Driving Accidents
Distracted driving has become a pervasive issue on our roadways, posing significant risks to all motorists. When it comes to pursuing a legal claim after a distracted driving accident in Coral Springs, determining liability is crucial. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we are well-versed in the intricacies of these cases and work diligently to establish liability on the part of the responsible parties.
Distracted driving encompasses a range of activities, with texting, phone use, eating, and adjusting the radio being common examples. To prove liability in a distracted driving accident case, our attorneys gather and analyze evidence. This evidence may include cell phone records, witness statements, accident reports, and expert testimony. By demonstrating that the at-fault driver was distracted at the time of the accident, we build a compelling case to hold them accountable for your injuries and damages.
Time is of the Essence: Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims in Florida”
In Florida, as with any legal matter, there is a finite window of opportunity to file a personal injury lawsuit. This legal time limit is known as the statute of limitations, and it plays a crucial role in determining when you can seek compensation for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident.
The statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits in Florida typically allows victims up to two years from the date of the accident to initiate legal proceedings, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. However, there may be exceptions or variations based on the specifics of your case. You can consult with a Coral Springs distracted driving car accident lawyer to fully understand your rights and ensure compliance with the statute of limitations.
Call The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine For A Free Case Review
Learn more about your case and your rights in a free case evaluation with of our legal team. Contact us today.
We Can Help.