In the complex landscape of Florida’s car accident claims, navigating the aftermath of a collision with an uninsured motorist can be challenging. After all, if the other party doesn’t have insurance, where can you draw funds? What’s more, personal injury protection (PIP) coverage only goes so far––and it doesn’t account for non-economic damages, like pain and suffering.
It might not feel this way, but you have options. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you explore them. A Coral Springs car accident lawyer from our firm can handle the many obligations that go into securing what you deserve. You may have avenues for seeking compensation that you didn’t even know about.
Connect now to begin your free initial consultation.
Clients Never Pay Upfront Rates To Work With Our Coral Springs Lawyers
Since our firm’s founding in 2006, our South Florida team has operated on a contingency-fee basis. This means that you only pay our legal fees if your case results in a successful outcome, such as an out-of-court settlement. This approach ensures that you can access legal help regardless of your financial situation. We waive all retainers, hourly rates, and by-the-service fees.
We only get paid if you do. So, we’re Coral Springs personal injury lawyers committed to securing the best possible result for your case each step of the way.
Trust Our Coral Springs Collision Lawyers To Seek Fair Compensation
Our legal approach intends to recover compensation that accounts for the full scope of your injury-related hardships, including:
- Immediate medical expenses: Covering all healthcare costs from emergency services to ongoing treatments
- Lost wages: Reimbursement for the income lost due to inability to work post-accident
- Future medical care: Anticipated expenses for long-term treatments or rehabilitation
- Reduced earning capacity: Compensation if your ability to work is permanently affected
- Pain and suffering: For physical discomfort and mental anguish resulting from the accident
- Diminished quality of life: If the accident leads to lifestyle limitations or disability
- Inconvenience: The disruption to your daily life caused by the accident and its aftermath
Your uninsured motorist accident lawyer takes the time to assess your losses and determine what constitutes a fair settlement value. That way, when we enter negotiations with the liable party, you can feel confident that we’re seeking what you need––and nothing less.
Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Advocate For Grieving Families In Coral Springs
You may have lost a loved one to a fatal collision. During this challenging time, you shouldn’t have to manage the claims process or any obligation that goes into recovering damages. You deserve this time to grieve, heal, and chart your next steps.
When you allow a wrongful death lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to handle your case, you can rest assured that we’re seeking compensation for:
- End-of-life care costs: Expenses incurred during the final care of the deceased
- Lost income and benefits: Financial support lost due to the unexpected death
- Funeral and burial expenses: Costs associated with funeral services and burial
- Loss of companionship: Compensation for the emotional loss experienced by family members
Our commitment is to ensure that every aspect of your loss, both seen and unseen, is acknowledged and compensated in your claim.
We Have A Limited Time To File Your Car Accident Lawsuit
Often, we’re able to resolve car accident cases through negotiated settlements. In these instances, we don’t have to file personal injury lawsuits. However, some situations call for litigation, particularly those involving uninsured motorists. In those instances, claimants have just two years to file their civil lawsuits, per Florida Statutes § 95.11.
This is a strict deadline, and exceptions are few and far between, and once the deadline expires, so does your right to seek compensation. To retain your right to damages, we encourage you to call and begin a free, no-obligation case review.
How Our Uninsured Motorist Collision Attorneys Handle Your Case
Securing comprehensive legal representation from our team all begins with a free claim review. During our conversation, you can ask questions about your case, and we can provide answers. You can also learn about the benefits of partnering with a Coral Springs personal injury attorney and how that could alleviate your stress.
In our pursuit of securing fair compensation, we:
Gather Supporting Evidence
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine undertakes a meticulous investigation to compile a robust claim on your behalf. Our approach includes gathering vital evidence, such as:
- Police reports
- Traffic camera footage
- Eyewitness accounts
- Accident reconstruction data
- Photos of your injuries and the accident scene
- Your medical records
Supporting evidence in your case plays many roles, from demonstrating the cause of your accident to validating the cost of your injury-related expenses. As such, we may secure items not listed here to support your claim.
Identifying The Liable Party
At first glance, you may think that the negligent motorist caused your accident. However, we may find that there were other contributing factors. For instance, your collision may have resulted from poor roadway design or unfilled potholes. In that instance, our team can file a claim against a government agency, which would have insurance for these matters.
Negotiating A Settlement
Dealing with insurance companies can be a daunting task, particularly when they prioritize profit over people. Our attorneys excel in handling these interactions, ensuring that your claim is filed accurately, and negotiations are conducted correctly. Whether it’s managing your PIP coverage claims or dealing with the challenges of uninsured motorist protection, our team ensures that your rights are safeguarded at every turn.
Suing The Negligent Party, If Necessary
In instances where insurance coverage falls short, filing a lawsuit could be our only option for compelling damages from the negligent party. Our team manages the intricacies of legal proceedings, offering comprehensive support, from filing court documents to representing you at trial. We are dedicated to guiding your case to a fair conclusion, regardless of the route it takes.
What Should I Do After A Collision With An Uninsured Motorist In Coral Springs?
In the immediate aftermath of a car accident with an uninsured motorist, your actions have a massive impact on the outcome of your injury claim, along with how much you can recover. If possible, you should:
- Report the accident: You’re required to file a police report following a collision that results in injuries, fatalities, or property damage exceeding a certain amount. A police report is essential for identifying the at-fault party and learning vital details about the crash.
- Keep case-related documentation: Keep all receipts, invoices, and bills related to your damages. Your lawyer can use this information to calculate your losses later.
- Notify your insurer: If you carry the mandated PIP coverage, you should have coverage for 80 percent of your injury-related medical costs, up to a $10,000 maximum. Yet, to access this coverage, you need to notify your insurance company, even if you didn’t cause the accident.
- Seek medical attention: To get compensated through PIP, you have just 14 days from the date of your accident to seek medical care. If you wait too long, you can’t get compensated through your PIP policy.
Begin Your Free Consultation With Our Coral Springs Injury Team
Don’t feel discouraged because of the other party’s lack of insurance. Our law firm can explore your options and seek fair compensation, whether through a claim with your own insurer or another route. Call today to connect with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to learn more.
We Can Help.