Car accidents can have severe and lasting consequences for those involved. One of the most common injuries sustained in these incidents is broken bones. The impact and force generated during a collision can lead to fractures and breaks in various parts of the body.
If you suffered broken bones in a car crash, our car accident lawyer in Coral Springs from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you navigate the legal complexities of seeking compensation from the liable party.
Benefits of Hiring a Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyer
One of the main benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer in Coral Springs after an accident is that your legal team will handle all the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on healing from your injuries.
Other benefits include:
- Investigation and Evidence Gathering: Your personal injury attorney will conduct a thorough investigation to determine liability. They will gather evidence such as accident reports, witness statements, and medical records to build a strong case.
- Evaluating Medical Documentation: Your attorney will work closely with medical professionals to document the extent of your injuries. This includes obtaining medical reports, diagnostic images, and expert opinions to establish the impact the broken bones have on your life now and in the future.
- Calculating Damages: While it’s impossible to put an exact dollar amount on the compensation you will receive, your lawyer will assess the economic and non-economic damages you suffered. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future rehabilitation costs.
- Negotiation with Insurance Companies: Your lawyer will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure fair and just compensation. They aim to secure settlements that adequately cover your losses.
- Litigation if Necessary: Your lawyer will file a lawsuit, represent you in court, and advocate for your rights to obtain the fair settlement you deserve.
Damages You Can Recover If You Suffered a Broken Bone in a Car Accident
In a Coral Springs broken bones car accident case, you may be entitled to various types of damages to compensate for the physical, emotional, and financial toll of your injuries.
It’s essential to work closely with your Coral Springs car accident lawyer if you suffered broken bones so they can assess the full extent of damages and build a comprehensive case.
Here are some key types of damages you can recover:
- Expenses for Medical Care: These include hospital bills, surgeries, medication, and other medical treatments.
- Rehabilitation Expenses: These include physical therapy and occupational therapy, and even expenses you incur to make modifications to your home that are required after your injury.
- Lost Wages and Loss of Earning Capacity: Compensation for income lost during your recovery period. Consideration for future lost earning capacity if long-term limitations affect work.
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for physical pain and emotional distress. Damages for emotional suffering, mental anguish, and impact on overall quality of life.
- Long-Term Care Costs: Reimbursement for ongoing medical costs and care expenses. Coverage for in-home care, assisted living, or other necessary support services.
- Property Damage: Compensation for damage to your vehicle or other personal property.
Each case is unique, and a thorough evaluation of the specific circumstances is crucial to ensuring that you receive fair and just compensation for the harm you have endured.
Proving Liability in Broken Bones Car Accidents
Before calculating the damages you’re entitled to, your lawyer must determine the at-fault party in the accident. Proving liability in broken bones motor vehicle accidents is crucial for victims seeking compensation. Your lawyer will use various strategies to establish the at-fault driver’s negligence.
A thorough investigation of the accident is the first step. Lawyers meticulously analyze police reports, gather witness statements, and examine the collision scene. This aids in reconstructing the events leading to the accident and identifying potential contributing factors.
Medical documentation also plays a vital role. Lawyers collaborate with healthcare professionals to compile comprehensive reports detailing the extent of the victim’s injuries. This establishes a direct link between the car accident and the resulting broken bones.
Your accident attorney will also assess available video footage, photographs, or other visual evidence. This visual documentation can serve as compelling proof of the sequence of events and the responsible party’s actions.
Eyewitness testimony adds a human perspective to the case. Lawyers interview individuals who witnessed the accident, obtaining firsthand accounts that may corroborate the victim’s version of events and attribute fault to the negligent party.
Furthermore, experts may be called upon to provide specialized insights. Accident reconstruction specialists, for instance, can offer a professional analysis of the crash dynamics, helping to clarify liability.
You Have a Limited Amount of Time to Seek Compensation in Coral Springs, FL
The statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Florida, including those arising from car accidents, underscores the importance of timely legal action.
Victims generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. If you fail to meet this deadline, you may forfeit your right to seek compensation. However, certain exceptions may extend or alter this timeframe, such as delayed discovery of injuries. During a complimentary consultation, your lawyer can explain the specifics and how they relate to your case.
Acting promptly ensures compliance with the state’s legal requirements and enhances the likelihood of gathering and preserving crucial evidence for a robust case.
Risk-Free Legal Representation After Your Car Accident
Our law firm operates on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not pay legal fees upfront. Instead, the attorney’s fees are contingent on successfully recovering compensation for the client. We collect our lawyer fees from a percentage of the settlement you win.
We only get paid if you win. That means you can pursue your personal injury claim without the financial burden of upfront legal fees.
Contact a Coral Springs Broken Bones Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you suffered broken bones in a Coral Springs auto accident, the personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Call us today for your free case evaluation.
We Can Help.