Losing a loved one is always difficult, especially when their death could have been prevented. However, you don’t have to navigate the legal aftermath alone. A Coral Springs wrongful death lawyer from our firm can manage a claim or lawsuit on your behalf.
A successful case would allow you to hold the at-fault party financially responsible for your loved one’s passing. Their insurance company would be compelled to pay for funeral services, loss of financial support, and more. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is standing by to listen to your story.
We Provide Comprehensive Legal Services to Wrongful Death Claimants
Following your loved one’s passing, you deserve to spend time with your family, put the deceased’s affairs in order, and figure out where to go from here. Adding a legal case to your list of responsibilities is a burden on your time and emotional resources.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can fight on your behalf for the money you need. Our wrongful death lawyers have experience managing cases arising from:
- Traffic accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Slips and falls
- Workplace incidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Defective products
Our team aims to provide comprehensive legal help to those who want it most.
We Will Build and Manage Your Coral Springs Wrongful Death Case
We will investigate every aspect of your loved one’s passing by:
- Visiting the site where the accident happened
- Reviewing video footage from cell phones, surveillance cameras, news reports, and more
- Asking healthcare providers and accident reconstruction specialists for their opinions
- Speaking with you, your relatives, eyewitnesses, and anyone else with knowledge of the accident or its consequences
- Requesting paperwork from your loved one’s medical provider, the police report, and other sources
By the end of our investigation, we will know who caused your loved one’s passing, who’s liable, and what you deserve.
Our Team Handles All Case-Related Negotiations
You could receive a wrongful death settlement from the liable party’s insurance company. This means you would not have to go to court or wait for a jury’s decision.
To resolve your case via an insurance settlement, we will send a notification letter to the liable insurance company, letting it know what you’re requesting. Then, we will:
- Schedule a time to speak with a representative in person or over the phone
- Meet with them as many times as necessary
- Insist that the insurer pays what you’re requesting
- Disprove any allegations of fault
If necessary, we can take your case to court and fight for a jury award instead of a settlement. This may take longer than resolving a claim, but in some cases, it is the only way to ensure you get fair compensation.
We Look Out for Your Best Interests
It is our job to inform clients of their rights and protect them from bad faith insurance practices. We’re prepared to advocate for you by:
- Giving you your attorney’s phone number and encouraging you to call whenever you have questions, comments, or concerns
- Speaking to all other parties on your behalf and delivering messages (including settlement offers) from them to you
- Proactively contacting you whenever there is an important change in your case
- Explaining your legal options
- Advising you on your next steps
We provide customized legal services to every client we meet. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to wrongful death cases. We will render services that meet your case’s specific circumstances.
We’re Ready to Pursue Each of Your Wrongful Death-Related Losses
Money cannot replace your loved one or the joy you derived from their presence. What it can do is reimburse you for expenses related to their death, so you do not have to worry about going into debt or paying them out of pocket. Those expenses could include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Estate settlement costs
- Loss of financial support, especially if you cannot maintain your previous standard of living without the deceased’s income
- Medical bills and other costs your loved one never got compensation for
Your case can also acknowledge the physical and emotional suffering that you and the deceased endured. This means requesting compensation for intangible losses, such as:
- Bereavement and grief
- Loss of companionship
- Any pain or anguish your loved one experienced prior to their passing
It may be helpful to write down all of the ways in which the accident and resulting death have affected you. If not, do not worry: our team can go over your entire case to identify all compensable losses. We can then use evidence and legal formulas to determine what to seek from the liable party.
We Encourage You to Take Legal Action as Soon as Possible
Wrongful death claimants have only two years to file their cases, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d). This is a general rule, but there are exceptions.
For example, if your loved one’s cause of death was nursing home abuse, the relevant statute of limitations can instead be found in Florida Statutes § 400.0236. However, it grants you the same amount of time to sue as the general statute: two years.
The sooner you allow us to begin building your wrongful death case, the more time we have to:
- Speak with witnesses before they forget what they saw
- Collect documentary evidence before it is lost or destroyed
- Identify the liable party and request compensation
- Hold the liable party accountable for their actions
- Get the funds you need to move forward
We Represent Coral Springs Wrongful Death Claimants
On behalf of our entire team, we are truly sorry for your loss. We know this is an overwhelming experience, and we want to help however we can. Let the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine assign a wrongful death lawyer to manage your Coral Springs case. We fight hard for our clients without charging any upfront fees.
We Can Help.