Seeking compensation after a car accident is often a complicated feat. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could offer the resources you need and present a strong case on your behalf. For example, reconstructing the circumstances of your collision can provide useful information in the facts of your case.
Whether we pursue an insurance claim or lawsuit, we may call on experts who specialize in accident reconstruction to investigate the events that led to the collision. We will also handle every other feature of your case. Our team will explain the benefits of hiring a Clearwater accident reconstruction lawyer during a free consultation.
Accident Reconstruction Could Be Part of Our Strategy For Your Case
Our team handles each client’s case with individual care by crafting a personalized strategy for pursuing compensation. Part of this may involve retaining an accident reconstruction expert to help lay out the events leading up to the collision. Accident reconstruction could help your case by:
- Providing a visual representation of your accident
- Showing how your specific injuries resulted from your accident
- Providing a scientific, evidence-based basis for your case
An accident reconstruction expert that we hire may have a wide range of expertise in crash dynamics, computer modeling, biomechanics, and injuries, among other subjects.
Hiring accident reconstruction experts is not the only way we can help you. We also do the following:
We Document Your Losses
If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one because of a car accident, we will help you determine and value your losses. Our team can provide an in-depth review of both your financial and non-financial damages and calculate how much each is worth. We will gather as much documentary evidence as possible to ensure we get an accurate picture of your damages. Such evidence could include:
- Medical bills
- X-rays and other forms of medical imaging
- A doctor’s written evaluation of your injuries
- Past earning statements, which may prove your lost wages
- Invoices or estimates related to vehicle repairs
We will gather any other forms of evidence of your damages we come across during our investigation. This could help us when calculating your total losses and when we negotiate compensation for you.
We Handle the Day-to-day Responsibilities of Your Case
Our firm handles every part of our clients’ cases for them. We want you to worry about getting better while we take care of everything else, which is why a Clearwater accident reconstruction lawyer from our firm will:
- Draft and file your lawsuit or insurance claim
- Speak with insurance companies, other attorneys, and others involved in your case
- Gather and organize evidence
- Work with experts, including those who do accident reconstruction
- Negotiate for the compensation that you deserve
- Stand up for your rights
Let us work for a positive outcome for you.
For a free legal consultation with a accident reconstruction lawyer serving Clearwater, 800-747-3733
Recoverable Losses for a Car Accident In Clearwater
Your total losses will determine the amount of compensation we seek. Per the Florida Bar, auto insurance generally covers:
- 80% of the healthcare expenses needed to treat your injuries
- 60% of your lost wages
- $5,000 in death benefits
Due to these policy limits, your coverage may not be enough to address your damages.
You may need to file a lawsuit to get the money you need from the at-fault driver. A successful lawsuit may compensate you for:
- Your past and future pain and suffering
- Counseling for emotional and psychological trauma
- The cost of medical equipment for a disability
- The cost of transportation to medical appointments
- The cost of a rental vehicle
- Losses that come from losing a loved one
Our Firm Provides Responsive Legal Help at Every Step
We know that a car accident can leave you in a difficult situation. You may be dealing with an injury or the sudden loss of your loved one. This is why the attorneys on our team aim to provide a responsive, personal approach to legal help. You can expect prompt responses to your phone calls and emails, as well as case updates at your request.
We understand that a car accident case is about compensation, but it’s also about your wellbeing. When we accept your case, it is no longer your responsibility to pursue compensation—it is ours.
We Don’t Get Paid Unless You Do
Our lawyers work for contingency fees. This means that:
- We only receive payment if you win
- You do not pay us when you hire us
- We complete every step of your case without requesting payment from you
This arrangement means that we are highly motivated to secure a financial recovery for you. You are already facing financial losses from your accident, and we do not add to your financial stress. We don’t get paid unless you do.
ClearwaterAccident Reconstruction Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Call Our Team For Your Free Case Evaluation
Receiving your free consultation comes with no obligation, and it is completely free. A member of our team will answer your questions and address any concerns that you have during your call. We can also explain what exactly accident reconstruction is and how it could help your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733. We will provide more info about how a Clearwater accident reconstruction lawyer from our firm can help.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW