Some collision causes are straightforward. A speeding motorist hits an idling car. A drunk driver collides with a bicyclist. In both those cases, fault, negligence, and liability are clear. Yet, not every case is as transparent.
If you’re having a difficult time recovering compensation because you’re not sure who (or what) caused your collision, look no further for assistance. A Hollywood car accident reconstruction lawyer from our team can manage your case. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has the resources, skills, and insights needed to recover damages. We offer free case reviews where you can learn more.
How Our Car Accident Reconstruction Lawyers in Hollywood Will Help
Our lawyers can do more than seek damages. They can also:
Investigate Your Collision
Using the police report, traffic camera footage, and eyewitness testimony, we can get a clear picture of what happened. Our investigation’s findings prove instrumental in proving negligence and pursuing damages.
Learn Your Accident’s Cause
Human error is the leading cause of all collisions. This means, more likely than not, another driver’s negligence caused your accident. Examples of human error that could make someone liable for your losses include:
- Distracted driving
- Driving while intoxicated or fatigued
- Weaving in and out of lanes
- Engaging in road rage
- Driving aggressively or recklessly
We may find that another person didn’t cause your collision, but rather, a roadway defect or defective car part. In those instances, we can determine who holds liability for your losses and proceed from there.
Follow All Case-Related Deadlines
There are many deadlines surrounding your car accident case. We must follow all of them to preserve your right to damages. For instance, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years from the accident’s date to sue. You have even less time if you’re filing a wrongful death case. In that instance, the state grants you a two-year period to take action.
You don’t have to cross off the dates on your calendar or fret about upcoming deadlines. Our team manages those technical aspects on your behalf.
Manage Hollywood Car Accident Cases on Contingency
The cost of hiring an attorney could be at the forefront of your mind. Yet, you don’t have to worry about your finances when you hire our team. That’s because our lawyers work on contingency.
You only pay our attorney’s fees if we win your car accident claim. Even then, we withdraw payment from the settlement we secure. So, you pay nothing directly out of pocket for our insights.
Our Car Accident Lawyers Can Seek Financial Recovery for Your Losses
In the eyes of the law, compensation should make you “whole again” after your collision. This means that a settlement or court award should account for your past, present, and future losses. To help us understand your losses, we may divide them into these categories:
Economic damages refer to your financial expenses. Some examples include:
- Medical bills (from hospitalization to over-the-counter medications)
- Lost income, tips, bonuses, and other revenue streams
- Loss of future earning capacity
- The cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle
- Out-of-pocket expenses, such as childcare services
- Handicap-accessible modifications to your home or vehicle
- Funeral and burial fees
We use receipts, bills, and invoices to calculate your economic losses. We may also consult with third-party economists to learn more about what you deserve.
Non-economic damages reflect the pain and suffering your injuries caused. Unlike economic damages, these losses don’t come with documentation. We assess your quality of life to determine how much you can seek.
Examples of non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
This isn’t a complete list of compensable losses. The damages you can recover (and how much) depend on your situation.
What Should I Do After a Car Accident in Hollywood?
Our lawyers recommend the following measures in the aftermath of your collision:
- Get medical attention. We hope that, by the time you read this, you’ve sought medical attention. If not, visit a care provider as soon as possible.
- Refrain from posting about the collision online. The claims adjuster may look for any reason to contest your case. For instance, they may scroll through your social media posts, searching for conflicting information. Only you and your legal team need to know about your case’s details.
- Refer all communications to your lawyer. The claims adjuster hopes that by not understanding the cost of your damages, you’ll accept a low settlement offer. Our lawyers can manage all communication and determine whether a settlement accounts for your needs.
Reviews and Client Testimonials for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our client reviews attest to our team’s hard work and commitment. Read what some have to say:
- “Five star: I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash…I delayed my trip home because three days later I found out I had a serious neck fracture which could have resulted in complete paralysis if emergency surgery was not performed. A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time. Thanks to everyone there and Jonathan Holtz in particular for an outstanding result.”–- Scott S.
- “Jonathan at Anidjar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Anidjar and Levine.”–- Joe H.
- “I had such an amazing experience here! Jonathan Holtz was my attorney and I could not have asked for a better person to take my case. He was very responsive and did a great job of keeping me informed! I would highly recommend letting them be your attorney.”–- Sarah A.
Connect With a Car Accident Reconstruction Lawyer in Hollywood for Help Today
With our team’s help, you can take control of your life and recover the damages you need. An accident reconstruction lawyer from our team in Broward County can manage your case’s many obligations from beginning to end.
To begin your free case review, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine now.
We Can Help.