If you were injured in a car accident that was someone else’s fault, a Pembroke Pines car accident reconstruction lawyer could help you go after the compensation you deserve from the at-fault party. It’s bad enough that you suffered injuries from the collision. You should not also have to bear the financial burden of the crash. A Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyer could handle your injury claim for you.
During your case, we can establish that you meet the requirements to file a lawsuit. This may include an investigation into the cause of your accident. If accident reconstruction will help your case, we will find and secure the expertise of accident reconstructionists. We know that taking legal action is an additional burden you may not feel equipped to carry. Let our car accident lawyers handle your case while you focus on recovery.
What A Pembroke Pines Car Accident Reconstruction Lawyer Can Do For You
After being in a collision severe enough to warrant accident reconstruction, you deserve to receive responsive legal care from your car accident attorney. When we handle your injury claim, we answer all your questions and respond promptly to your calls and emails. You will get frequent case updates and your attorney’s phone number to keep you informed and to make ourselves available for your questions.
Here are some of the other services we offer injured car accident victims:
- Assessing your options for financial recovery
- Establishing that you meet to tort threshold to file a lawsuit
- Conducting an independent investigation into your accident
- Recruiting experts such as accident reconstructionists to support your claims
- Communicating with the at-fault party and the insurance company on your behalf
- Gathering and using the evidence at our disposal in our fight for your financial award
- Negotiating for compensation that adequately compensates you for your losses
- Representing you in court proceedings
These are just a few of the services we provide. We strive to provide peace of mind during the legal process, and our client reviews testify to our success in meeting that goal.
Our Car Accident Lawyer Will Go The Extra Mile
When we handle your Pembroke Pines car accident injury case, all you have to worry about is getting better. We take care of everything else. We are proud to offer services like scheduling your appointments and arranging your car repairs in addition to filing and managing your case.
Receive Legal Representation With A Contingency Fee Payment Arrangement
Pembroke Pines car accidents are a type of personal injury case. We handle these cases on a contingency-fee basis, which means that you do not have to pay any legal fees to us at the beginning or throughout your case. Instead, we receive a percentage of the settlement or court award at the end.
We can discuss the percentage we deduct for our services and what this payment arrangement looks like in more detail during your free consultation.
Information About Accident Reconstruction
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) explains that accident reconstruction experts, also called professional crash investigators, photograph and measure vehicles involved in collisions. They inspect the scene, inspect the vehicles, and interview the people involved in the accident.
They collect data like skid marks to document the crash dynamics, like the speed at which vehicles were traveling at the time of impact, the final position of the vehicles, and the point of impact. The accident reconstruction also uses information from the police report and medical records of the people who were injured in the collision.
Some vehicles now have Event Data Recorders (EDRs) that can provide useful information for experts who measure crash severity and other aspects of accident reconstruction, according to the NHTSA.
Accident Reconstruction Services May Be Essential To Your Case
Depending on the circumstances, accident reconstruction may be essential to your financial recovery. In order to secure a court verdict through a lawsuit, your lawyers must establish that the other party caused your accident. These services can prove useful in demonstrating that they violated a traffic law or were otherwise acting negligently when they caused the collision.
How To Hold The At-Fault Party Accountable For Your Car Accident
Although it might seem obvious that we could take legal action against the other driver, especially if they received a ticket, it is not always that easy to hold them accountable for your injuries. We will have to prove all of these factors before they will have liability for your losses:
- They breached their duty of care toward you. Everyone who drives a car in Florida must obey the traffic laws. If the other driver was tailgating you, for example, they breached their duty to maintain a safe following distance and to drive with caution. Breaching a legal duty is negligence.
- Their negligence must be what caused the accident. Let’s say that the car collided with you from behind because they were following too closely. The careless conduct of tailgating was the cause of the collision.
- You must have quantifiable damages. Physical injuries satisfy this requirement of measurable loss.
Our team can use accident reconstruction (among other sources of evidence) to meet these criteria. Using this information, we can pursue compensation for your injuries and other losses.
Categories Of Damages Available In Pembroke Pines Car Accident Cases
There is no predetermined amount of compensation you could recover for your injuries. Every case is different.
Here are some of the categories of damages we have won for our clients:
- Medical expenses. Usually, a person can recover the cost of the medical treatment they needed for their injuries. This category can include bills from the ambulance, emergency room, hospital stays, surgery, and other necessary care. Your future medical needs should also be accounted for.
- Long-term care. When a person suffers a debilitating injury like paralysis from spinal cord damage in a car accident, they might lose their mobility or independence. If you need assistance with medical treatments and personal care, you deserve compensation for the cost of this care.
- Lost wages. If you did not get paid while recuperating from your wounds, that financial loss can get added to your claim. Any loss of potential future earnings can also be included, especially if you are forced to change jobs or stop working entirely.
- Pain and suffering. The physical discomfort, emotional distress, and inconvenience of getting injured in a car accident can be a part of your injury claim. Compensation for your suffering is meant to mitigate these unfair consequences of the at-fault party’s negligence.
We might be able to seek additional compensation on behalf of the family if you lost a loved one in the collision.
The Filing Deadline In Your Pembroke Pines Car Accident Claim
If you wait too long to file, you may lose your right to compensation. The statute of limitations in Florida for a personal injury case is four years, under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). If you lost a loved one in the crash, the statute of limitations for the wrongful death lawsuit is only two years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Talk with an attorney as soon as possible after your accident to get started.
Reach Out To The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine To Get Started
It is easy to get started on your Pembroke Pines car accident injury case. Simply reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free initial consultation. There is no obligation.
We Can Help.