After a side-impact collision, you or a loved one may face medical expenses, lasting trauma, lost income, and other losses. You could recover compensation for these and your other accident-related losses.
You do not have to fight alone for the compensation that you deserve. Instead, a Clearwater side-impact collisions lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will advocate for you.
Does a Side-Impact Collision Entitle You to Compensation?
Your ability to secure compensation depends on how your injuries affect your life and who bears liability for your accident. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will determine:
- If your side-impact collision entitles you to compensation
- How much compensation your side-impact collision is worth
- Who owes you compensation
We have experience with side-impact collision cases. Our team will review the facts of your accident before coming to any conclusions.
We do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
It is in our interests to evaluate your case honestly. Our firm does not receive any compensation unless we win for you. This means that you will not have to pay any upfront or hourly fees for our services.
We can begin assessing your case with a free, no-obligation consultation. Regardless of your financial situation, we can provide responsive legal representation.
For a free legal consultation with a side-impact collisions lawyer serving Clearwater, 800-747-3733
Which Losses Entitle You to Compensation?
The parties liable for your side-impact collision may cover all of your losses. Those losses may include:
Accident-Related Healthcare Costs
Side-impact collisions are associated with high instances of injury and death per the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Fatal or non-fatal injury may lead to:
- An ambulance ride from the accident scene
- Emergency care
- Medications for pain
- Antibiotics to prevent infection
- A hospital stay
- Repeat trips to the doctor
- Long-term rehabilitation
We can speak with your doctors to understand how your injuries may affect you in the future. This way, we can account for these losses when calculating your damages.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering is a non-economic loss that may qualify you for an award. Your accident could cause immense pain and suffering, including:
- Physical pain caused by injuries
- Psychological and emotional distress
- Loss of sleep
- Anxious thoughts
- Fear of driving or riding in vehicles
- Lost quality of life
Pain and suffering may also apply in wrongful death cases. In such cases, you may receive compensation for the suffering of the deceased, as well as surviving loved ones.
The losses related to your career may include lost wages and reduced earning capacity. Serious injuries may prevent you from returning to work or earning the same income you did before your injuries. In such cases, your compensation should account for this difference.
Damage to Your Property
A lawsuit or insurance claim may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle. Additionally, you may receive compensation for any other property damaged in the accident.
You do not have to worry about recovering your accident-related damages. A lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle that duty for you.
We can manage your side-impact collision case in Clearwater from the time of your free consultation until completion.
ClearwaterSide-Impact Collisions Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Why Is the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Right for Your Case?
Our firm is familiar with Clearwater, from the sunsets at Pier 60 to the many stunning beaches. As a law firm serving and residents of and visitors to Clearwater, we have a vested interest in your case.
There is one clear way to understand our firm’s value to you: the words of our past clients.
What Our Past Clients Say About Our Services
Our team has obtained many successful outcomes for past clients, and here is what those clients say:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being…” – Stephen L.
- “Five star: I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later, the day I was to return home and at the recommendation of a relative I contacted A&L just to see what they thought… A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time.” – Scott S.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great.” – Charles L.
These reviews of former clients speak to the personalized attention we afford each case we take on.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What We Can Do for You After Your Side-Impact Collision
Our firm will go the extra mile when working on your case. We know that satisfaction starts with a positive financial outcome. To seek fair compensation for you, our team will:
- Meet with you to get your version of your accident and document your losses
- Secure evidence for your case
- Obtain proof of your losses
- Consult your doctors and experts and use their testimony as evidence of your losses
- Complete all legal and insurance-related paperwork
- Ensure that your case moves through the legal system
- Negotiate a settlement
- Consider a trial if negotiations are not successful
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Clearwater Side-Impact CollisionsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
We provide personal legal care, and we want to see how we can help you after an accident. The success of your side-impact collisions case becomes our priority once we accept your case.
If you have to file a lawsuit, you should know that you do not have an unlimited amount of time to start (Florida Statutes § 95.11). Do not wait to retain legal help. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a FREE consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW