A drunk driver puts everyone on the road at considerable risk of serious and fatal injuries. If you or someone you love was injured by a driver under the influence of alcohol, you can hold them accountable for your resulting financial damages. Building a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit is a serious legal undertaking. This is where our North Port drunk driving car accident lawyer comes in.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will investigate your accident and help you recover your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and more. Leave the insurance company to us. We will handle every detail of your case, make sure it is filed on time, and fight for a positive financial outcome for you.
Our Drunk Driving Accident Attorney Proves Your Right To Financial Recovery
You can recover a range of damages from the driver whose negligence and intoxication caused your accident. Our North Port car accident lawyer will conduct an independent investigation that proves the intoxicated driver’s:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
To meet these criteria, we compile evidence that starts with your recollection of events and your car accident report. The evidence will tell us important facts about the accident including results of the driver’s field sobriety test.
Additional Evidence That Supports Your Drunk Driving Accident Case
Most personal injury cases are settled out of court based on the weight of the accumulated evidence, so we make sure your case file is comprehensive and complete. It will include proof of the accident’s cause and its resulting costs:
- Medical records
- Written prognosis
- Medical bills
- Employment records
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
We also obtain evidence you might find difficult or emotionally challenging to recover on your own including the driver’s blood alcohol concentration results and your loved one’s death certificate. We use this collected evidence to steer your case toward a settlement versus a lengthy trial.
Compensation You Can Recover After A North Port, FL Drunk Driving Accident
The at-fault driver can be held accountable for a variety of recoverable damages if they caused you a serious injury. The value of your economic damages can be readily documented with documentation and receipts, so we will use this information to form an estimate of what you may be owed. These damages may include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Assistive medical devices
- Treatment-related travel costs
- Property damage or total loss
The drunk driver can also be compelled to compensate you for many non-economic damages. These are more personal and can be difficult to substantiate on your own. They include:
- Disabling injuries
- Disfiguring injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
In addition, the loss of a loved one entitles your family to recover a variety of wrongful death damages through your loved one’s personal representative. Our legal team will clarify which family members can benefit from a wrongful death action and the amount of time the state allots for filing your family’s lawsuit.
You Have A Limited Time To File Your Drunk Driving Car Accident Case
Your North Point car accident case has a state-mandated filing deadline. Called the statute of limitations, it defines the time you have to file a lawsuit if your case cannot be resolved with an insurance settlement. In general:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) requires you to file your personal injury lawsuit within four years of the date of the accident
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) requires you to file your wrongful death lawsuit within two years of the date of your loved one’s passing
If your lawsuit is not filed on time, the court could prevent you from filing it at all. If you do manage to file your lawsuit after the filing deadline expires, it will be dismissed without even being heard.
The Benefits Of Hiring Our North Port, FL Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer
When you choose our law firm to handle your case, we work hard to provide the personalized attention and attention to detail your case deserves. The benefits include:
- A comprehensive investigation of your case
- Assessment of your recoverable damages
- Proof of the at-fault driver’s negligence
- Communication with all interested parties
- Completion of required insurance claim forms
- Negotiation of a favorable monetary settlement
- Representation in court, if necessary
Our client support benefits include providing you with:
- Responsive legal service and care
- Direct phone access to your lawyer
- Frequent updates on your case
- Prompt answers to your questions
- Responses to your calls and emails
We go the extra mile by ensuring your car is repaired and your appointments are scheduled. Leave the details of your case to us. While you worry about getting better, our team takes care of everything else.
Five-Star Reviews For The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Our law firm works hard to make sure every client we represent is treated like an individual, not a case file. The clients we represented in the past say the following in online reviews of our law firm:
- Andrea V.: [The] attorneys at Anidjar & Levine, treated me like family after my accident. The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them.
- Nathacha P.: Shire Patel, Esq. helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! If you need any legal advice, please ask for Shire Patel. He is kind and very professional. I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.
Visit our reviews page to see how hard we work to provide communicative legal service and support.
We Will Review Your Drunk Driving Car Accident Case For Free
If you or someone you love was the victim of a drunk driving car accident in North Port, our law firm will help you recover compensation. We will build a strong case and negotiate a monetary settlement that allows you to start putting your life back together.
Learn more about our commitment to car accident victims by contacting one of our case review team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.