You were following the rules of the road, innocently heading to your destination, when another vehicle ran a red light. That’s the last thing you remember before waking up in the hospital. You would not have suffered injuries or financial losses if the drunk driver had chosen to stay home or called for a ride.
Instead, the drunk driver got behind the wheel—and now your life is different. You’re in pain, you don’t know how you’re going to pay your bills, and you want justice. A Port Orange car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your case in Port Orange while you recover.
A Port Orange Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Recover Damages
The impact on your life after being hurt by a drunk driver can be enormous. You may have serious injuries such as a traumatic brain injury (TBI) or a spinal cord injury that has taken your enjoyment of life away from you. You may require long-term care, which means your medical bills are continuing to pile up. And if you can’t work, then you aren’t earning an income.
Our firm can help you hold the drunk driver accountable for their negligence and recover compensation to cover your losses. Our firm primarily handles personal injury cases. Because there are no caps on damages in Florida, we can pursue an amount of compensation that will adequately cover your losses. We want to get justice for you and help safeguard your future.
The types of damages that compensation can cover in Florida include:
- Medical bills: You may have bills for diagnostic tests, lab work, hospitalization, emergency care, physical therapy, medical equipment, doctor and specialist visits, and more.
- Child care: If you need supervised care for your kids so you can make it to appointments, compensation can help cover that expense.
- Household services: Whether it’s cleaning or yard work, if you can no longer perform these services on your own, compensation can cover the cost of hiring help.
- Lost income: Lost income could be temporary or permanent. Either way, compensation can help cover both current and future lost income so you can pay your bills and feel more financially secure.
- Pain and suffering: You might be in constant pain after a serious injury. It could also take a toll on your emotional and mental health or lower your quality of life. It’s more challenging to calculate damages like these, but compensation can help cover them.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one in a drunk driving car accident, compensation typically covers funeral expenses, medical bills, lost income, and more.
Losing someone you love in a drunk driving car accident is a tragedy that no one should have to go through. Sadly, hundreds of Florida families lose members every year because a drunk person decides they are capable of driving. We are sincerely sorry for your loss, and we want to handle your legal case during this difficult time. Let us get justice for your family, so you can focus on grieving.
A Port Orange Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer Can Build a Solid Case
After taking time to decide how you want to move forward, the next step is exploring your legal options. Consulting with a personal injury lawyer can help you understand the many options before you.
Perhaps you are having difficulty deciding which law firm to hire to take your case. This is totally understandable, as every law firm is different. If you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can expect us to handle these tasks and more:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident
- Gathering evidence to support your claim
- Calculate the value of a compensation package that covers your losses
- Negotiate with the liable party and their insurer on your behalf
- Filing a lawsuit and representing you at trial, if necessary
- Helping you find a repair facility for your vehicle
- Providing direct contact information for your lawyer
- Responding to your calls and emails
- Providing frequent updates on your case
- Connecting you with support and resources, such as Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
When you hire our firm, you become part of our family—and we fight for family. We have both compassion and respect for victims of drunk driving. You deserve compensation so you can regain a sense of normalcy in your life and move forward.
The Cost of Hiring a Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer in Port Orange
There’s no need to worry about the cost of our legal services. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay for our services unless we win your case and you receive compensation to cover your losses. You also don’t have to worry about paying us to evaluate your case—we offer free consultations to all drunk driving accident victims.
Far too often, we hear about a wealthy drunk driver hiring a top legal team to get them off the hook for their negligence. Legal representation should be accessible to everyone, not just the rich and connected. Your legal rights deserve to be protected, too.
Act Soon Before the Florida Statute of Limitations Expires
It’s normal to want to consider your options after suffering injuries in a drunk-driving car accident, but you risk losing your right to pursue compensation in court if you wait too long to file a personal injury lawsuit.
The statute of limitations to file a personal injury lawsuit in Florida is two years from the date of your injuries, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). We will work to meet all applicable deadlines in your case so you retain your legal rights.
Consult a Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer in Port Orange Today
You don’t have to fight the battle for fair compensation alone. The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you hold the negligent party accountable and get your life back.
It’s easy to get started. To schedule a free consultation with a Port Orange drunk driving car accident attorney, contact us today.
We Can Help.