If you have been seriously injured in an automobile accident in Oviedo, FL, that was no fault of your own, call the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine at 1-800-747-3733. Our Oviedo car accident lawyers have helped hundreds of clients in similar situations. We can analyze your case and discuss legal solutions, but the time to act is now.
Do Not Wait To Take Action
It is important to pursue medical treatment following a serious car accident. Seeing a healthcare provider soon after your accident can help identify less obvious injuries connected to your car accident.
You should then seek legal advice immediately because you have very important decisions to make. Whether you decide to (1) negotiate an out-of-court settlement with an insurance company, or (2) take your personal injury lawsuit to trial, it is important to get started on the right path.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Oviedo, 800-747-3733
Florida is No-Fault State
Florida’s no-fault law mandates that car accident victims seek compensation first from their personal injury policy (PIP) insurance, which every driver is required to have. Your claim under your PIP policy is limited to $10,000. However, your own insurance company may dispute the amount of your claim. Your car accident team will collect and present evidence to try to prove you deserve the maximum benefit–up to $10,000. It is important to note that under PIP, you are not allowed to file a claim for your pain and suffering.
If your medical expenses or loss of income is greater than $10,000, you cannot file a claim under your PIP policy. You must now negotiate a personal injury claim against the insurance company representing the other driver or other responsible parties. If no satisfactory settlement can be reached, you have the option of taking your personal injury lawsuit to court to recover damages.
OviedoCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Car Accidents Are Complicated Cases
Whether you want to negotiate a settlement or proceed to file a lawsuit, our Oviedo car accident lawyers will begin to collect evidence required to present the strongest case possible.
Nature of Your Injuries, Cost of Care, and Loss of Income
We conduct a thorough review of your medical records, both before and after the accident to prove your accident directly caused all your injuries. We take statements from:
- EMTs that treated you at the scene and transported you in an ambulance
- Emergency room doctors and nurses
- Radiologists who interpreted your X-rays, MRIs, and CAT scans
- Surgeons who operated to fix broken bones or damaged organs
- Physical therapists who provided follow-up care
We calculate the total cost of these examinations and ongoing treatments, as well as the total loss of income due to time off work related to the accident.
Proof of Negligence
We investigate how and where the accident happened. The driver of the car that injured you can be found guilty of negligence if he or she failed to take common-sense actions that could have prevented the accident in the first place. First, we analyze police reports and interview eyewitnesses, specifically considering:
- Was the other driver ticketed for driving too fast, failing to stop, driving recklessly, etc.?
- Did the other driver say anything to the police that could be used to prove negligence?
- Was the driver eating, texting, or falling asleep behind the wheel? Was the other driver arrested for drunk driving or drug use? If so, we will follow those criminal cases in court to seek evidence in support of your personal injury lawsuit.
- Had the driver been in numerous other accidents or frequently ticketed in the past?
In some cases, municipalities can be found to be negligent if they allowed road conditions to deteriorate, causing a hazard. We also investigate:
- Whether lights were working and if road signs were missing
- If overgrown trees or bushes blocked those signs
- If markings on the road were inadequate
We can also hire automotive engineers to determine if a manufacturing defect caused the accident. Did a faulty tire blowout and caused a rollover? Did a safety feature such as non-shattering glass, automatic brakes, or airbags fail to work properly and contributed to the seriousness of your injury?
No matter what caused the accident, our Oviedo car accident lawyers will determine what happened and hold the liable party responsible for their actions.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
We Are Dedicated to Our Clients
At the Law Firm of Anidjar and Levine, we take pride in providing professional legal services to all our clients, whether you prefer to negotiate a settlement with an insurance company or chose instead to file a personal injury lawsuit.
- We work on a contingency fee basis: we only get paid when you do.
- We respond to your needs promptly, whether in person, by phone, email, or text.
- It is important to us that we keep you informed of the progress of your case.
- We take pride in managing every aspect of your case: we don’t miss court deadlines or state statutes of limitations.
A personal injury lawsuit can take time to be finally resolved, sometimes even years. We always engage the insurance companies in ongoing dialogue to settle your claim before trial. We always discuss your options with you in advance for either settling your claim for damages or continuing to seek justice in court. Your best interest is always our number one concern.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation and case analysis with an Oviedo car accident lawyer. We are here to help.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW