In today’s economy, there is no shortage of products on the market to choose from. Everywhere we turn, it seems like there is a new gadget or gizmo promising to change our lives. Unfortunately, virtually any product can cause a serious injury if it is not properly checked for harm-reduction.
The sad truth is that every year thousands of people are injured by everyday products. In fact, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Strategic Plan, in 2016, over 5.5 million “violative or potentially hazardous” products were not released to the public based on their potential to cause harm.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your accident-related expenses. An Oviedo product liability lawyer can help you fight for financial recovery. Manufacturers owe it to their customers to keep them safe, and when they do not, you are well within your rights to take legal action against them.
To learn more about how we can help represent you in a product liability case, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Oviedo, call (800) 747-3733
Recoverable Damages in a Successful Case
Compensation in a product liability case is designed to pay for the financial burdens associated with the case, as well as any emotional trauma that was sustained by the claimant.
Recoverable damages in a successful product liability case can include:
- Medical expenses, including medical bills, rehabilitation, medication, and ongoing care
- Lost wages, if recovering from your injuries caused you to miss time from work
- Reduced earning capacity, if your injuries prevented you from returning to your preferred method of employment
- Mental suffering, which can include post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and similar forms of distress
No matter what type of defective product may have caused your injuries, an Oviedo product liability lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can pursue compensation on your behalf. They can investigate the details of your situation, determine whether or not the product was recalled, and estimate the cost of your accident-related losses.
To get started with a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-747-3733.
Oviedo Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Now
At the end of the day, we care about our clients. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we can do everything in our power to assign liability and pursue the cost of your damages from the at-fault party.
An Oviedo product liability lawyer may be able to:
- Collect evidence that establishes fault and liability
- Determine how the product in question caused your injury
- Consult with medical professionals to learn more about your condition
- Negotiate for a fair settlement on your behalf with the involved parties
- Take your case before a judge, if necessary
You have four years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party, per Florida Statute 95.11. However, based on the details of your situation and who was involved, this deadline could be extended.
To start your free consultation with a member of our team, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733.