Slip and fall injuries occur when someone slips, trips, or falls on public or private property. A significant number of slip and fall accidents could have been prevented if the property owner had exercised reasonable care for the safety of others. Dangerous conditions like uneven stairs, ill-placed items, wet floors, loose carpets, slippery tiles, and cracked public sidewalks are all factors that can lead to a slip and fall accident.
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries from a slip and fall accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may need an Oviedo slip and fall injury lawyer to help you seek compensation for your injuries. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to explore your legal options today.
Common Injuries Following a Slip and Fall Accident
As a victim of a slip and fall accident, you may experience one or more of the injuries highlighted below:
- Fractured bones: According to Healthline, the older the victim, the more likely they are to break a bone and suffer a disability after a slip and fall accident.
- Knee injuries: Both a medial collateral ligament (MCL) and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear in the knees can be very painful and often takes a long time to heal. Depending on the severity of the necessary knee ligament repair, the victim may need reconstructive surgery.
- Shoulder dislocation: Instinctively, many people reach out as they fall, and as a result, jar their shoulders. Dislocating or suffering a muscle strain to the shoulders can lead to surgery.
- Spinal cord injury: MedicineNet asserts that injury to the spinal cord can lead to loss of sensation in the lower parts of the body, complete or diminished muscle function, and the inability to control bladder and bowel movement.
If you are interested in taking legal action against a responsible party, we ask that you give us a call immediately at 1-800-747-3733. Our responsive Oviedo slip and fall injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will take care of all your needs while you focus on your health and recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall injury lawyer serving Oviedo, 800-747-3733
Investigate Who Is at Fault in Slip and Fall Accidents
When you hire us, we will move to investigate the accident immediately. If we discover that the property owner knew of the condition that caused your injuries, we will file a separate claim and argue in court that:
- The owner or person in charge created the dangerous condition.
- The owner or person in charge knew the condition existed but failed to fix it.
- The dangerous condition existed for so long that the owner or person in charge should have fixed it before the accident occurred.
OviedoSlip and Fall Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Let Us Help You Win Your Case
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine firmly believe that victims of slip and fall accidents are entitled to receive the care they need for recovery and that those responsible for the injuries need to bear the cost. To begin building your case with an Oviedo slip and fall injury lawyer, call a member of our team now at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW