According to the Insurance Information Institute, a motorcyclist involved in an accident is 27 times more likely to die than a driver or passenger of a personal vehicle. Unfortunately, this happens because motorcyclists do not have the luxury of being protected by steel frames and other automobile safety features that vehicles have.
If you survive a motorcycle crash, you may want to seek damages against those responsible for your injuries. Luckily for you, our Oviedo motorcycle accident lawyers are ready to help. Reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your case with a member of our team.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Oviedo, call (800) 747-3733
Common Injuries Sustained in Motorcycle Accidents
A motorcyclist can sustain different injuries from a motorcycle accident. Some of the most common motorcycle accident injuries include the following:
- Head injuries – This includes cracked skulls, concussions, and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), which can be fatal.
- Broken bones – Due to the absence of vehicle protection, the impact of an accident against the human body can result in fractured bones, sprains, scrapes, and cuts.
- Road rash – The impact can cause abrasions to the body area, where the skin can be scraped off by the road surface.
Oviedo Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
An Oviedo Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help You with Your Case
Following the accident, it is normal to experience varying emotions. While it may seem like pursuing legal action is not a priority, doing so can lessen the weight on your shoulders. When you seek the services of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Oviedo motorcycle accident lawyers can:
- Face the insurance companies on your behalf. Insurance companies focus on averting losses, so they use various tactics in the books to pay policyholders and accident victims the minimum amount for compensation. We will go the extra mile to help you receive an equitable amount, and if they do not oblige, we are ready to take the case to trial.
- Help recover damages. We may be able to get you the compensation to cover lost income, current and future medical expenses, prescription drugs, rehabilitative care, physical therapy, psychological trauma, pain and suffering, property damage, and other damages.
- Protect your rights. Insurance companies tend to blame the motorcyclist in a motorcycle accident. Sometimes, they go a step further to ask you questions that can jeopardize your case. When you hire us, we will do everything in our power to defend and protect your rights.
To get started working on your motorcycle accident case, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation. Speak with a team member today at 1-800-747-3733.
Work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
When you survive a motorcycle accident, chances are you might not walk away unscathed. As a personal injury law firm, our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine knows what you are dealing with and wants to help make sense of it all. Call an Oviedo motorcycle accident lawyer at 1-800-747-3733 for responsive legal care and a free consultation.