Rideshare services have changed the transportation landscape in Florida and all over the country. However, rideshare drivers are just like everyone else; they can make costly errors and cause injurious accidents. If you or a loved one was hurt in a collision involving a Lyft or Uber vehicle, you have legal options.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will handle the important details of building your case. Our investigation will prove you are entitled to compensation for your medical care, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. We also make sure your case meets all required legal parameters and complies with Florida’s statute of limitations.
We Offer Legal Help To Rideshare Accident Claimants on Contingency
You likely have many financial concerns after a rideshare accident in Lakeland. Yet, our lawyers offer comprehensive legal help on a contingency-fee basis. In this payment arrangement, a percentage of your settlement pays for our attorney’s fees.
This means you pay nothing up front or out of pocket to retain an attorney. We don’t charge anything if your case doesn’t succeed, minimizing your financial risk.
We’re Ready to Manage Everything Your Rideshare Accident Case Requires
The last thing you want to do after a car accident is deal with insurance companies, evidence collection, notifications, claim forms, and paperwork. When our rideshare accident team handles your case, we manage every aspect of your claim from beginning to end.
- Obtain a copy of your crash report
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Assess the monetary value of your case
- Gather supporting documents and evidence
- Review photos and videos from the accident scene
- Communicate with all involved parties
We will do everything possible to resolve your case out of court. However, if we can’t reach an agreement with the insurer, we will advocate for you in court.
We Provide Responsive Legal Care to Claimants in Polk County
We make sure every client feels like a priority, not a case file. When you partner with our firm, we will:
- Provide responsive legal support
- Ensure you get your attorney’s phone number
- Offer frequent and informative case updates
- Answer all questions and address all concerns
- Respond promptly to your calls and emails
- Help ensure your damaged car is repaired
- Help schedule necessary appointments
Our rideshare accident lawyers in Lakeland understand the importance of building a strong case for financial compensation. We go the extra mile so you can worry about getting better.
We Will Manage All Dealings with the Liable Insurance Company
- $50,000 per person for bodily injury
- $100,000 per accident for bodily injury
- $25,000 per accident for property damage
Coverage depends on the driver’s on-app or off-app status. When we handle your case, we read, review, and thoroughly scrutinize Uber’s and Lyft’s insurance policies to seek the best possible outcome.
You Have a Limited Time to File a Civil Lawsuit in Florida
Florida has a time limit for filing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Consider the following:
- The personal injury statute of limitations generally gives you four years from the date of the accident to file your lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
- The wrongful death statute of limitations generally gives you two years from the date of a loved one’s passing to file your lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Failing to file your lawsuit on time could relinquish your right to recover damages. When our legal team handles your case, we make sure your lawsuit is filed on time to protect your legal rights. We also examine your case to determine if any factors grant you more time to act.
Damages You Can Recover After an Uber or Lyft Accident
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we can seek compensation for:
- Medical care, including emergency and ongoing hospital-related expenses, ongoing rehab and therapy, assistive medical devices, and all required medications
- Lost wages from all income sources affected by your injuries and recovery, including full and part-time employment, gig-economy and freelance income, and business income
- Property damage expenses, if your vehicle needs repairs
- Non-economic damages, including pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, scarring, disability, and disfigurement
If the accident claimed the life of a family member, you can seek recovery for their medical bills, funeral expenses, and other related costs. Our team serving Lakeland wants to recover every dollar you need for your damages.
Previous Clients Share Their Appreciation for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
When satisfied clients talk about their experience with our car accident team, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Sonia G.: I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine…very professional, courteous, and caring group [that] works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results…I would definitely recommend this law firm.
- Baldo L.: I got into a car accident and contacted the law office of Anidjar & Levine…They were very compassionate and made everything go as smoothly as possible…If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, I highly recommend…the law office of Anidjar & Levine.
Read additional testimonials on our client reviews page and see why our car accident claimants recommend our team.
Get a No-Cost Review of Your Case Today
Were you or a loved one injured in an Uber or Lyft accident? At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our rideshare accident lawyers representing clients in Lakeland can navigate the personal injury process. Find out how hard we fight for the past, present, and future damages you deserve.
Contact one of our team members for a no-cost, no-obligation review of your case today.
We Can Help.