You or a loved one may deserve compensation if you are the victim of a truck accident in Lakeland. You may generally have a case for awards if:
- You have been injured in a truck accident
- Your loved one has been injured in a truck accident
- Your loved one has passed away because of injuries they suffered during a truck accident
A Lakeland truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will lead an insurance claim or lawsuit on behalf of you or your loved one. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to learn how we can fight for the financial justice that you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Lakeland, call (800) 747-3733
The Following Losses May Be Covered
Insurance claims and lawsuits may entitle victims to different types of financial coverage.
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains that drivers of vehicles registered in Florida must have:
- $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) coverage
- $10,000 in property damage liability (PDL) coverage
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) may also require additional insurance coverage for the truck driver involved in your accident. It is possible that whatever insurance policies apply to your accident may be enough to cover your losses.
Generally speaking, auto insurance may provide limited coverage when compared with a lawsuit. Insurance may cover:
- Medical costs stemming from your accident
- Damage to your vehicle (up to a certain coverage limit)
Policies vary, and certain policies may provide coverage for losses such as lost wages. If insurance does not cover a substantial enough portion of your losses, then you may choose to pursue a lawsuit in search of greater compensation.
Losses That a Lawsuit May Cover
Lawsuits may cover a broader number of loss types and may generally be the choice of victims whose losses are greater than the provided amount of insurance coverage. Your lawyer may be able to recover compensation for the following losses through a lawsuit:
- Vehicle damage
- The cost of medical care for accident-related injuries
- Your pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Cost of injury-related costs like medication and rehabilitation
- The cost of counseling for psychological trauma
Non-economic losses like pain and suffering may cover several different consequences of your accident. If you have fallen into depression or developed anxiety because of your accident, then pain and suffering may account for these types of harm. It may also account for a general decline in your quality of life.
There may be different benefits to pursuing an insurance claim or a lawsuit. By calling the team for a Lakeland truck accident lawyer, you may find out whether a lawsuit or insurance claim may be the most appropriate choice for you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for details of how we go the extra mile for clients.
Lakeland Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Hiring Our Lakeland Truck Accident Lawyer Costs Nothing
You do not pay any out-of-pocket cost when you hire a truck accident lawyer with us. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine does not accept payment from clients unless they win their case.
Because our fee is contingent on you winning, there is no scenario in which you will have to pay for your lawyer out of your own finances. If your lawyer wins, then they will receive a percentage of your winnings. If they lose, you will not have to pay for your lawyer’s services.
This contingency fee arrangement may help you by:
- Allowing you to save your existing money rather than spending it on a lawyer
- Allowing you access to legal services no matter what your financial situation is
- Ensuring that your lawyer has a clear incentive to win your case
A Lawyer From Our Firm Will Complete Your Insurance Claim
If insurance provides the coverage that you need for your losses, then we can complete your insurance claim for you.
A lawyer from our team will:
- Make sure that the insurance companies do not contact you in a badgering or unwanted manner
- Handle all communications with insurance companies
- Determine whether any compensation offers from insurance companies are fair
- Negotiate for a higher amount of compensation
Auto insurance companies may have extensive experience dealing with truck accident victims. Their goal may be to have you accept as little compensation as possible, and your lawyer will try to negotiate the most compensation possible.
Your lawyer may file a lawsuit if insurance does not provide fair compensation to you or your loved one.
A Lawyer From Our Firm Will Complete Your Lawsuit
If you choose to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, then we can handle this process as well. It is our job to handle as much of your lawsuit as we can, which will allow you to worry about your health, recovery, and other responsibilities.
Your lawyer can move your lawsuit forward by:
- Working with experts to craft an evidence-based case
- Calculating the precise amount of compensation that you deserve
- Interviewing witnesses to your accident
- Gathering documentation of your economic losses (such as lost income and medical expenses)
- Assigning a monetary value to your non-economic losses (such as pain and suffering)
- Engaging in negotiations with lawyers for defendants named in your lawsuit
You can focus your attention on your recovery while we complete your lawsuit.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will provide you responsive legal care. You worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to find out how a Lakeland truck accident lawyer from our firm can start your case.