Suffering an on-the-job injury in Lakeland may entitle you or your loved one to workers’ compensation. Securing the workers’ compensation that you may deserve may not be as easy as it should be. Our team can help if you:
- Want a lawyer’s assistance with your initial claim
- Have received a claim denial
- Have received a compensation offer that is too low
A lawyer from our team can lead your appeal or may be able to secure fair workers’ compensation benefits before an appeal is necessary. If your circumstances warrant bringing a lawsuit, then we can handle your case on your behalf.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for details of how a Lakeland workers’ compensation lawyer from our firm can help you.
Types of Workers’ Compensation Benefits You May Receive for an Injury or Illness
Workers’ compensation benefits generally cover two scenarios:
- On-the-job injuries
- Work-related illnesses
If your loved one passed away because of a work-related injury, then our team can help you file a wrongful death claim.
If a work-related illness or injury warrants, our team will pursue workers’ compensation benefits for you. These benefits could cover:
- All your injury- or illness-related medical costs
- A portion of your lost wages while you are injured or ill
If we bring a lawsuit on your behalf, you might be entitled to additional forms of coverage. You may receive compensation for pain and suffering and other losses.
Workers’ compensation policies differ in their precise forms of coverage. Some policies may cover a more significant share of lost wages than others, while some may provide coverage for expenses like rehabilitation and travel expenses related to medical care.
Florida’s Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) notes that your specific type of disability could impact the benefits you receive. Disability classifications include:
- Temporary total disability (TTD)
- Temporary partial disability (TPD)
- Permanent total disability (PTD)
You could also be entitled to compensation for diminished earning capacity once you return to work.
Navigating the workers’ compensation process could be complicated. Our team will lead your case and deal with this process for you.
For a free legal consultation with a workers' compensation lawyer serving Lakeland, 800-747-3733
We Will Handle All Aspects of Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we handle workers’ compensation claims for our clients. We understand the process of completing workers’ comp claims and can take your case off of your hands.
We will help you in the time following your injury or discovery of your illness by:
- Directing you to medical professionals
- Obtaining documentation of your medical care
- Discussing the specifics of your on-the-job injury or illness with you and medical professionals (should laws permit)
- Determining what classification your injury falls into
Understanding the nature of your injury or illness is critical to any workers’ compensation case. These details could determine:
- How long you are unable to work for
- Whether you will ever be able to work again
- What your limitations may be once you return to work
- What forms of medical care you will need
- How long you will need to receive medical care
- How much compensation you may be entitled to
Our team will work with medical experts to evaluate your injury or illness. We go the extra mile to gather evidence in preparation for negotiations. We allow you to worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
Call the client intake team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to learn more about working with a Lakeland workers’ compensation lawyer from our firm.
LakelandWorkers' Compensation Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Pursuing a Personal Injury Claim in Addition to a Workers’ Compensation Case
The workers’ compensation lawyer that we assign to your case will pursue a positive outcome for you. This may mean securing compensation for your medical costs, lost wages, and other covered losses.
To fight for a fair outcome for you, our workers’ compensation attorneys will:
- Present an evidence-supported case.
- Engage in negotiation talks with insurance company representatives
- Counter any lowball compensation offers received
- Protect you from allegations that you caused your own on-the-job injury
Florida’s no-fault workers’ compensation laws mean that you could be entitled to coverage no matter who caused your injury or illness. However, allegations that you were impaired, involved in non-work-related activities, or were engaged in “horseplay” could negatively affect your coverage. Our legal team will defend you against such allegations.
Accepting a workers’ compensation offer could bar you from suing your employer, as the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation (OIR) explains.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Our Legal Team Will Represent You in a Lawsuit if Needed
You may be eligible to collect compensation through a lawsuit against a negligent third party involved in your accident whether or not you obtain workers’ compensation coverage.
You might sue:
- A negligent third party who created dangerous conditions in your workplace
- The manufacturer of any item that caused your injury
- A party responsible for exposing you to toxic chemicals
- A party responsible for a loved one’s work-related wrongful death
These are just a few of the circumstances that could make a lawsuit appropriate. Our team will handle your case from beginning to end.
Lakeland Workers' CompensationYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Learn More About Your Rights by Contacting the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we do not require any up-front payment from you as a client. We simply require a promise of payment if we can secure compensation for you. We do not get paid unless you do, which means that we will fight hard for a positive outcome for you.
A Lakeland workers’ compensation lawyer from our team can protect your rights while you worry about getting better. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 so that we can review your case at no cost.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW