Were you or someone you love injured when a driver struck your bicycle? If the driver’s actions were based on negligence, recklessness, or carelessness, our Fort Pierce bicycle accident lawyer could pursue financial compensation on your behalf. Our personal injury law firm will help you fight for your medical bills, income losses, and more.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will not stop fighting for you or for the best possible outcome of your case. If a favorable settlement agreement cannot be reached, we will represent you in court and help you keep fighting for the compensation you need.
We Must Prove Negligence to Recover Compensation
Bicycle accidents and all other personal injury cases have a common denominator—the at-fault party’s negligence. Our legal team will collect evidence that proves the four legal components of negligence.
- Duty of care: The at-fault party was required to act in a reasonable fashion. For example, drivers have a responsibility to respect a cyclist’s right to the road.
- Breach of duty: The at-fault party did not act in a reasonable fashion. The driver entered the bike lane and hit a cyclist.
- Causation: The at-fault party’s actions caused your physical injuries. The cyclist suffered a traumatic brain injury and road rash.
- Damages: Your injuries had immediate and future financial consequences. The cyclist incurred medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Our personal injury lawyers serving clients in Fort Pierce will collect evidence and interview witnesses to establish the at-fault driver’s negligence.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accidents lawyer serving Fort Pierce, 800-747-3733
Negligence Entitles You To Compensation After a Bicycle Accident
After proving the at-fault driver was negligent when he struck your bicycle, we collect documents that prove the monetary value of each of your losses.
Fort PierceBicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Your recoverable medical bills could include:
- Emergency room fees
- Hospital admission fees
- Prescription medication
- Surgical procedures
- Assistive medical devices
Medical care also includes all forms of therapy and rehabilitation related to your injuries and required for your recovery.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Depending on the severity of your injuries, you could be unable to return to work for weeks, months, or years. Recoverable income losses can include:
- Full- and part-time wages
- Freelance and contract income
- Gig economy income
If your injuries are significant enough, you could also recover damages for your inability to earn a living in the future.
Fort Pierce Bicycle AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
If the accident damaged or destroyed your bicycle, our legal team could ensure you receive compensation for the cost of repairs or the bike’s current value.
In addition to medical bills, income losses, and property damage, you could recover the following forms of non-economic damages.
- Physical impairment
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
- Diminished quality of life
These can be more difficult to assess on your own. Our lawyers will explain how we determine the monetary value of non-economic losses.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your family lost a loved one in a bicycle accident, we could help you recover the cost of making their final arrangements. We seek recovery of your loss of their financial and familial contributions. We also request compensation for your loss of consortium, companionship, guidance, and support.
Our team will also ensure the appropriate family members file the wrongful death action within the allotted period of time.
Be Aware of Florida’s Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
In Florida, you generally have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). You generally have two years to comply with the wrongful death statute of limitations of two years found in Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Because complying with the statute of limitations is critical to your case, our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will ensure compliance. Our bicycle accident lawyer serving clients in Fort Pierce will also ensure the filing deadline is accurately interpreted and remove the costly risks of non-compliance from your case.
Leave The Hard Work of a Bicycle Accident Case To Our Personal Injury Team
When you turn to our personal injury lawyers for guidance and direction after a bicycle accident, we will:
- Provide responsive legal care and support
- Give you your attorney’s phone number for any questions you may have
- Frequently update you as your case progresses
- Promptly answer questions and address concerns
- Respond to all case-related phone calls and emails
We handle any legal matters at the Fort Pierce, FL Courthouse on your behalf. We even help get your car fixed and schedule your appointments. We go the extra mile for you so you can worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
When satisfied clients get the outcome they need, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Joe H.: Jonathan at Anidjar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you, Anidjar and Levine.
- Daniel R.: Shire Patel worked with me on my case and was absolutely amazing…[He] fought hard against the insurance with my best interest in mind at all times. He was also very responsive and always kept in touch updating me about my case at all hours…I would highly recommend him!
Read additional reviews on our client testimonials page and learn more about what it means to work with a communicative, responsive legal team.
Call Us for Your Free Bicycle Accident Case Review Today
If you or someone you love was injured in a vehicle versus bicycle accident, you could be entitled to monetary compensation. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our bicycle accident lawyer serving clients in Fort Pierce will build your case for you.
Contact one of our case review team members when you are ready to hold the at-fault driver responsible for his actions and your financial recovery.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW