According to the National Safety Council (NSC), motorcyclists are a minority among other drivers on the roadway, making up only 3% of drivers. Despite this, they account for 14% of traffic fatalities and 4% of injury crashes. Motorcycles’ disproportionate involvement in accidents stems from their design. They are difficult to see, and they provide little to no crash protection.
Were you recently involved in a motorcycle accident? You may qualify for compensation. A Fort Pierce motorcycle accident lawyer from our team can negotiate with insurers, file a lawsuit if necessary, and fight for a fair settlement.
How Do I Know If I Have A Valid Motorcycle Accident Case?
To pursue a motorcycle accident case, your personal injury lawyer must identify a negligent party – also known as a responsible, at-fault, or liable party. On the roadway, negligent behaviors include:
- Ignoring signage
- Drinking and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
If a driver was engaging in any of these behaviors and caused your accident because of their negligence, you’ll likely be able to pursue compensation.
We Can Investigate Your Case
Motorcycle accident cases hinge on clear, well-established evidence. Without evidence, you can’t secure compensation.
A Fort Pierce motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will conduct a thorough investigation on your behalf. We’ll comb through the available evidence, including:
- Images, video, or other direct documentation of your accident
- Police reports
- Medical reports – these can show the extent of your injuries
- Eyewitness accounts
- Expert statements
This evidence is important regardless of which avenue you use to pursue compensation. During both insurance claims and lawsuits, you need to prove that another party was responsible for your injuries, not you.
We can use this evidence to show that:
- The responsible party owed you a duty of care – they were responsible for keeping you from harm on the roadway
- They behaved negligently, therefore shirking this duty of care
- Their negligent behavior caused your motorcycle accident
- You suffered injuries because of said accident
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Fort Pierce, 800-747-3733
How Much Is A Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
No two motorcycle cases have the same value. Their valuation is subject to various factors, none of which remain static from case to case. They include:
- The extent and degree of your injuries
- Whether the liable party had insurance at the time of the accident
- Whether your case involves a lawsuit
- Your degree of responsibility in the accident
Damages, which is the legal term for the forms of compensation you can pursue, may include the following in a motorcycle accident case:
- Emotional duress
- Medical costs, including surgery, medication, and rehabilitative therapy
- Property damages
- Lost wages
- Loss of consortium, if your spouse lost their life in the accident
We will tally your damages and estimate the value of your case. This information is important—if you don’t know what your case is worth, you are susceptible to low-value settlement offers.
We Can Handle The Insurance Companies
Motorcycle accidents often involve insurance negotiations. If you had insurance when the at-fault party hit you, your policy may cover some of your medical costs. This coverage won’t always fully reimburse you for your damages, though.
For a full reimbursement after a motorcycle accident, you could pursue a settlement from the liable party’s insurer. However, this process is riddled with pitfalls. Third-party liability insurers aren’t on your side, and they often want you to settle for the lowest value possible. Their adjusters may try to get you to admit fault.
We’ll handle the insurance companies for you. You won’t need to participate in the negotiation process. We can:
- Identify and protect you from bad settlement offers
- Advise you on what you should or shouldn’t say to an insurer
- Manage communications with the liable party’s insurer
Will Comparative Negligence Impact My Case?
Florida is a comparative negligence state, per Florida Statutes §768.81. This statute mandates that your settlement will be awarded in proportion to your degree of fault. For example, if you were 30 percent responsible for your accident, you could receive 70 percent of your potential settlement offer.
Our lawyers are familiar with this code. We will work tirelessly to secure you the best settlement offer possible.
Fort PierceMotorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Why Hire A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer In Fort Pierce?
You may have noticed that you can settle with an insurer without hiring a lawyer. Similarly, Florida permits accident victims to file lawsuits on a pro se basis – meaning without legal counsel.
Both insurance claims and lawsuits are complex, though. You likely already have a lot on your plate, from juggling medical bills to scheduling repairs for your vehicle. With our help, you can spend less time worrying and more time getting your life back on track. Our Fort Pierce motorcycle accident lawyers work on contingency, too, so you don’t have to pay us a cent upfront. We will:
- Review your case for free
- Aggressively pursue compensation
- Make sure you’re taken care of
- Exhaust every possible option
- File a lawsuit, if needed
Responsiveness and accessibility are key to our legal services. We’re here to make your life easier, not harder. We will give you:
- The phone number of the lawyer assigned to your case
- Prompt and courteous responses to all your legal questions
- Easy access to us via phone, email, or text
Our previous clients appreciate our consistency and helpfulness. Here are some things they’ve said about working with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Don’t Let Your Chance To File A Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit Slip Away
Florida has a four-year personal injury lawsuit deadline that applies to motorcycle accident cases, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. We want you to have every legal option available. The sooner you get started, the more time we’ll have to build a case.
Fort Pierce Motorcycle AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Our Fort Pierce Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Are Here For You
Hire a Fort Pierce motorcycle accident lawyer today. We’ll take the stress out of your legal case. You won’t need to worry about insurers, liable parties, or lawsuits with us in your corner. While we manage the hard stuff, you can spend your time healing from your injuries or supporting your family.
Call our offices for a free no-obligation case evaluation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW