If you were in a truck accident, you might be entitled to compensation from your insurance company, the truck driver, or the trucking company. However, navigating a truck accident claim can be challenging.
A Fort Pierce truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can manage your claim or lawsuit. They have one goal: to secure financial recovery for your losses. We offer free, no-obligation case reviews. With one phone call, you can explore your options today.
We Offer Help at No Out-of-Pocket Cost to Injured Claimants
Lawyers have a reputation for being expensive. However, that’s not the case with our law firm. We offer our services on a contingency-fee basis. We want to give legal help to those who need it.
In this arrangement, you don’t pay upfront attorney’s fees, hourly rates, or retainers. Some of your truck accident settlement will account for our help. You can learn more about this plan when you connect with our Florida law firm.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Fort Pierce, 800-747-3733
How Long Do You Have To File a Truck Accident Claim in Florida?
The statute of limitations restricts your ability to file a lawsuit in Florida. In other words, you don’t have an unlimited time to initiate litigation. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file your case.
If you bring your case after the four-year period has passed, the court will dismiss it. We can file your case within the appropriate deadline and assess whether any exceptions under Florida Statutes § 95.051 extend your filing period.
Fort PierceTruck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
You Could Recover These Damages Through a Truck Accident Case
If you were injured in a truck accident, compensation could account for your economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages compensate you for your financial, tangible losses as a result of the accident. Examples include:
- Your lost bonuses, wages, and hourly rates
- Reimbursement for past and future medical expenses
- Compensation for replacing or repairing your vehicle
- Rehabilitative care costs
- Any out-of-pocket injury-related expense
Non-economic damages account for your intangible losses, such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
This is not a complete list of damages you can recover. Your lawyer will assess your recoverable losses based on your injuries’ severity, accident’s cause, and other related factors.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
We Will Determine Your Financial Recovery Options After Your Collision
Florida is a no-fault insurance state. That means you can file a claim with your personal injury protection (PIP) coverage following a collision. If you carry the minimum-required amount of coverage, you should have your medical bills and a portion of your lost wages covered. You can seek more, depending on your coverage options.
If you suffered grievous injuries, you can file a fault-based claim with the liable party’s insurance carrier. Consider this situation to learn more:
- You suffered a traumatic brain injury because of a truck accident.
- A negligent trucker caused your collision.
- Your damages exceeded your PIP coverage.
- Because you suffered grievous harm, you could file a claim with the trucker’s employer––even though the trucker caused the collision.
Filing a claim is more than sending a demand letter and awaiting a response. It involves gathering evidence, asserting your losses, and combating bad faith insurance practices.
All of these things can be difficult after a truck accident in Fort Pierce. Yet, when you partner with our injury firm, we can manage everything your claim requires.
Fort Pierce Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
What Should I Do After a Truck Accident in St. Lucie County?
After your truck accident, you want to protect two things: your health and injury case. This requires you to tread carefully after a collision. Anything you do or say could complicate your case’s outcome down the road.
We suggest that you:
- Seek medical attention. We can use testimony from your doctor to support your claim or lawsuit. We also want to ensure that you reach maximum medical improvement before accepting a settlement.
- Photograph the damage to your vehicle. We want to show the insurer how severe your accident was. Using photos of your vehicle’s damage, we can assert your right to damages.
- Request a copy of the accident report. If the police came to the accident scene, they likely filed a report with the St. Lucie Sheriff’s Office. By requesting a copy of the accident report, you can review it for completion and accuracy. Even a typo could complicate negotiations when we file your claim.
- Let your lawyer handle all insurance negotiations. Many insurance companies have no problem taking advantage of injured people. Yet, you don’t have to deal with uncooperative or aggressive insurance agents on your own. Instead, you can allow your lawyer to manage everything your claim requires. They can pursue what you need.
Our team also asks that you refrain from sharing information about your case online. The claims adjuster will look for any information to contest your case, and, to do that, they may review your social media pages. It may argue that because you could upload content to social media, you’re not as injured as you claim.
What Do Clients Have To Say About the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
When asked about their experience with our firm, previous clients have disclosed:
- “Very professional and knowledgeable staff. Shire Patel was very understanding and professional during this tough time. Attorneys can sometimes be very hard to reach, but at Anidjar & Levine they were always available or they will get right back to you. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!!!” ––J.C.
- “Dean Levy and Jose did an amazing job with my case. Several times I was concerned on its progress and Mr. Levy assured me and took care of everything. My settlement was even more than I expected. They did a fantastic job and made me feel confident the whole time.” ––B.S.
Our clients describe us as responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. We hope you’ll feel the same way by your case’s conclusion.
Work with a Fort Pierce Truck Accident Lawyer from Our Firm
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we strive to provide comprehensive legal help to those who want it.
We can assist you in reaching an agreement with your insurance provider, having your vehicle repaired, and receiving the reimbursement you deserve. We are not compensated until you are. To begin your free case review, call us today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW