A Florida personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can represent you in a personal injury case. Our lawyers have handled many personal injury cases. Therefore, we know how to deal with insurance companies and build solid cases based on negligence.
The Florida Personal Injury Attorneys From Our Firm Will Work Hard For You
We will immediately get to work when you hire us to represent you in a personal injury claim. Our attorneys will take the necessary steps to fight for the compensation you need. What our law firm can do for you includes the following:
- Handle communications with the opposing party.
- Investigate the incident.
- Build a convincing case based on negligence.
- Determine how much compensation to seek for your losses.
- Draft a demand letter and send it to the opposing party.
- Negotiate for a fair settlement agreement.
- File a lawsuit if we believe the insurance company has not acted in good faith.
Our Florida personal injury lawyers will fight for you during settlement talks or stand up for you in court. In addition, we want you to feel comfortable throughout your case. Thus, we provide compassionate legal counsel. You can always come to us when you have questions or need support. You will receive your attorney’s phone number so you can contact them directly when you need them.
Past Client Testimonials About Our Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
After sustaining an injury, you can call on our team to stand up for you. Past clients of ours have said positive things about us because of the legal care we provided:
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” — Charles L.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands-on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” — Adam S.
To learn more about how we have helped clients in the past, please look at our reviews.
Damages You Could Collect Through A Florida Personal Injury Claim
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) states you have two years to seek compensation from the liable party for your injuries. You can seek compensation by identifying the damages you incurred and calculating their value. However, let our attorneys handle this step since we have the necessary experience and knowledge to assess the value of your case accurately.
Recoverable damages for which you could seek compensation through a personal injury claim include the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Reduced earning capacity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
To recover these damages, you must prove you sustained them. Thus, our attorneys can help you prove you incurred these losses. Moreover, we know the proof you need to establish you sustained these damages, helping your case significantly.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases Our Florida Attorneys Handle
Our firm handles various types of personal injury cases. Examples include:
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Construction accidents
- Jet ski accidents
- Birth injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Electric shocks
- Dog bite injuries
No matter the type of accident or the severity of the injuries you sustained, it’s worth reaching out to us to see whether your situation qualifies you to seek compensation.
Our Florida Personal Injury Attorneys Can Prove The Liable Party’s Negligence
When another person or entity negligently causes your injuries, you can file an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit against them. First, however, you must have proof they caused your injuries. Thus, our attorneys can collect evidence to prove the liable party satisfied the four elements of negligence:
- Duty of care: The liable party owed you a responsibility to provide a safe environment that a reasonable and prudent person in a comparable situation would (e.g., stores must keep aisles free of tripping hazards).
- Breach of duty: The liable party breached their duty of care by failing to uphold their obligation to maintain a safe environment (e.g., a driver running a red light because they answered a call on their cellphone).
- Causation: Their breach of duty directly correlates with you sustaining your injuries (e.g., you slipped on a loose tile a property owner should have fixed).
- Damages: You sustained losses because they breached their duty. Damages could include medical expenses, lost income, physical and occupational therapy costs, or physical and emotional pain and suffering.
Our personal injury attorneys throughout Florida have handled thousands of similar cases, so we know the evidence we need to prove negligence.
Contact Our Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Today For A Free Consultation
You could benefit from working with a trusted law firm when you sustain injuries because of someone else’s negligence. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we have the resources to stand up against powerful insurance companies. Our attorneys don’t fear standing up for what our clients deserve.
So, contact us today to learn more about our legal services. You can have a free consultation with our personal injury team. This consultation can provide insight into whether you have a viable case and the steps you can take to move forward. Then, our team can handle the legal matters on your behalf while you recover.
We Can Help.