All cars have blind spots—areas around a vehicle that cannot be easily seen. When a driver does not identify their blind spots or is inattentive to them, accidents can occur. Were you or a loved one injured in a car accident caused by another driver’s negligence? If you were, our Delray Beach blind spot car accident lawyer will help you hold the at-fault driver accountable for their actions and your post-accident expenses.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will review your case for free. We will investigate your accident and prove the at-fault driver’s financial liability. The compensation request we make for you will include your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Concentrate on getting better. We take care of everything else.
How Blind Spot Car Accidents Happen
Determining the cause of your blind spot accident opens the door to compensation by establishing the at-fault driver’s negligence. The legal elements of negligence include the duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. Common causes of blind spot accidents include:
- Improper lane changes
- Unsafe lane merging
- Precarious backing up
Pedestrians, motorcyclists, and bicyclists can also be at risk since they are smaller and can be more difficult to spot. If the at-fault driver in your case failed to pay diligent attention to his vehicle’s blind spot, our Delray Beach car accident lawyer can help you build a strong case for financial recovery.
Evidence We Obtain To Substantiate Your Delray Beach, FL, Car Accident Case
The outcome of your request for compensation can depend heavily on the story your case file tells. To ensure it is robust and can steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial, we collect the following evidence:
- Car accident report
- Road markings
- Accident reconstruction
- Witness statements
- Accident scene photos
- Dashcam footage
Your case file will include proof of the accident’s costs, including medical bills, paycheck stubs, and vehicle repair or replacement estimates. We will not tax you or your family with compiling evidence. Instead, our legal team will take on the daunting task of evidence collection. We also organize and submit evidence on your behalf.
Financial Compensation After A Blind Spot Car Accident
Our law firm is passionate about helping our injured clients collect compensation from negligent drivers. To ensure your case is not undervalued or underpaid, we create a thorough list of your recoverable damages which can include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Wrongful death damages, where applicable
No two car accidents are identical, and no two sets of recoverable damages can be exactly alike. Even a driver and passenger in the same vehicle will have varying case values. Our legal team will ensure your case gets an accurate valuation and fight for the best possible outcome for you.
Our Delray Beach Blind Spot Car Accident Lawyer Files Your Lawsuit On Time
Recovering compensation after a car accident has a state-mandated filing deadline. If it is not met, your right to recover damages can be at risk. In general:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) requires you to file your personal injury lawsuit within four years of the date the accident occurred.
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) requires you to file your wrongful death lawsuit within two years of your loved one’s demise.
While your potential lawsuit must be filed on time, doing so can be complicated. Based on various circumstances of your accident, the applicable filing deadline can vary. When our law firm accepts your case, we ensure it is filed on time.
Our Fee Structure Supports Compliance With The Filing Deadline
When our law firm takes on your case, we do so on a contingency fee basis, meaning we cover all the upfront costs of building your case, and you pay nothing out of your own pocket. We do not expect or accept compensation until we recover it for you. If your case does not result in a financial award, you will owe us no legal fees at all.
Our Law Firm Is Committed To Providing An Outstanding Client Experience
Choosing the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to represent you means you get the individualized, responsive legal service and support you need and deserve. It also means you get much more. Our law firm will also provide you with:
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Regular updates on your case
- Answers to all your questions
- Respond to your calls and emails
- Help with your vehicle repair
- Help with scheduling your doctor’s appointments
We go the extra mile for you and every client we represent so your can start putting your life back together.
Reviews And Accolades From Satisfied Clients
When previous clients share their experience with our law firm, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Stephen L.: “My experience with this law firm has been a great one…The amount of personal service offered is outstanding…They exceeded my expectations in every facet. I have highly recommended them to family and friends.”
- Jessica D.: “From day 1 they have been there right by our sides throughout this whole process. My husband and I were in a terrible car accident…Anidjar & Levine sent one of their representatives…to our home to get the process started. …We definitely recommend [them].”
We work hard to ensure you are treated like a person, not a case file, and get the 360-degree client support you need.
Call 24/7 For Assistance With Your Blind Spot Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a blind spot car accident, our personal injury lawyer will fight to recover compensation for you. We handle every aspect of your case, including negotiating a favorable monetary settlement.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we never stop fighting for the clients we represent. Learn more about how hard we fight for you by contacting our no-cost, no-obligation case review team today.
We Can Help.