A driver who is distracted by something inside or outside of their vehicle can cause a serious collision that leads to injuries and fatalities. If you or a loved one was injured, we can help. Our Delray Beach distracted driving accident and injury lawyer will explain how you can hold the negligent driver accountable for their actions.
We will review your case at no cost or obligation. When we take you on as our client, we do everything in our power to ensure your post-accident costs are covered through your settlement or verdict. Leave the details of your case to our team so you can focus on getting better. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we fight for compensation that is appropriate for your losses.
Compensation You Can Recover From A Distracted Driver In Delray Beach, Fl
A car accident caused by another driver’s negligence can leave you with mounting medical bills and property loss, all while you’re unable to work. When our law firm handles your case, we help you recover:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Past, current, and future lost wages
- Vehicle damage or total destruction
- In-home medical and domestic aid
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Ongoing mental and emotional angst
Our Delray Beach car accident lawyer will also help families who lost a loved one in a distracted driving accident. You have our deepest condolences along with our commitment to recover a wide range of wrongful death compensation for those who are entitled to claim them. We can also help you determine who is eligible to file.
Our Legal Team Will Ensure Your Potential Lawsuit Meets All Legal Parameters
In general, Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) gives you four years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit. Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) generally gives you two years from the date of a loved one’s passing to file your wrongful death lawsuit.
After a distracted driving accident, keeping track of dates and deadlines can be difficult. When we handle your case, our legal team tracks the appropriate filing deadline and protects your case from dismissal.
Our Legal Team Will Prove The Delray Beach Driver Was Distracted
Proving the at-fault driver who caused your accident was distracted can be complicated and time-consuming. When you turn to our law firm for legal guidance, we work hard to build a solid case file. To document the at-fault driver’s actions, we collect:
- Police report to document the accident’s causes and contributing factors
- Medical records to document the cause and severity of your injuries
- Accident scene photos and crash reconstruction records and reports
- Statements from lay and expert witnesses to support your version of events
We also collect evidence that proves the monetary value of your injuries and their related expenses and losses. This can include your employment and salary history records, photos of your injuries, and your own written statement. Our distracted driving accident and injury lawyer serving Delray Beach will not tax you with evidence collection. Instead, our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles this daunting task for you.
Our Evidence Collection Will Prove The Distracted Driver’s Liability
Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) research defines distracted driving as anything that takes your focus off the safe operation of your car. Forms of distracted driving include:
- Taking your eyes off the road, e.g. reading, watching a video, looking into the back seat
- Taking your hands off the wheel, such as when using navigation devices, texting, or eating
- Focusing on anything other than driving, including music, podcasts, audiobooks, and conversation
When you share the road with other drivers, any distraction can be dangerous. Our investigative team builds a detailed evidence file for you that will establish the required legal elements of negligence. They include duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages.
What Happens When You Work With The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
The days and weeks after a car accident can be frustrating. You deserve time to focus on physical and emotional recovery. When our law firm handles your case, we take on all the hard work and legwork for you. We will:
- Assess the financial value of your case
- Prove the at-fault driver was distracted
- Compile supporting evidence and documents
- Handle all case-related communication
- Complete and submit required paperwork
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurer
- Represent you in court, if necessary
Our law firm will also represent you on a contingency-fee basis where we cover all upfront fees related to your case. You will incur no out-of-pocket costs, as you will only compensate us after we obtain compensation for you.
Our Recent History Of Five-Star Testimonials
“I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine…Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” — Viviana J.
To ensure every client we represent gets the individualized attention their case warrants, we ensure you receive:
- Responsive legal service
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Regular updates on your case
- Answers to all your questions
- Replies to your calls and emails
We go the extra mile for you even ensuring your damaged car is repaired and all necessary appointments are made.
Your Initial Case Review Is Free
Were you or someone you love injured by a distracted driver? If so, you could have the basis of a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit. Our Delray Beach distracted driving accident and injury lawyer will help you build a solid case. We will pursue the at-fault driver or their insurer for financial recovery on your behalf.
Contact one of our case review team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get started today.
We Can Help.