If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by another driver’s failure to yield in Florida, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other related financial losses. Whether you were injured while driving, cycling, or as a pedestrian, you should not be left out of pocket due to someone else’s negligence.
Learn about your legal options for recovering compensation during a free consultation with our Delray Beach failure to yield accident lawyers. The personal injury lawyers with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle the legal process and provide everything you need for your claim. This way, you can focus on your recovery.
The Challenges Of Claiming Compensation After A Failure To Yield Accident
Unfortunately, being the victim of someone else’s negligence does not automatically qualify you for compensation. Instead, you must go through a legal process to prove the other driver’s fault. This involves building a robust, evidence-backed case that demonstrates how the other party caused the accident, that your injuries are linked to the accident, and that you sustained financial expenses and losses.
Our failure to yield accident attorneys support you and help you to take back control of your life by providing the following legal services:
- Investigating the cause of the accident
- Identifying liable parties
- Gathering the evidence required to demonstrate liability
- Managing administration and communication with all parties involved in your case
- Answering your questions and providing regular case updates
- Assessing the full extent of your current and ongoing financial damages
- Negotiating for an appropriate settlement
- Representing you in court, when necessary
After being injured in a car accident, we know how bills can quickly mount up due to unplanned expenses related to medical bills and wages missed from work while you recover. To make things a little easier, we provide our legal services on a contingency fee arrangement. This means there are no up-front or out-of-pocket expenses to pay, and you owe us nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
Compensation Available In Failure To Yield Injury Lawsuits
Everyone we represent has unique circumstances, as no two accidents are alike. As such, we carefully assess your current and ongoing expenses to determine how the accident has impacted your home life and career.
This way, we are well-positioned to review settlement offers you receive from the at-fault party’s insurer and provide guidance about whether it is enough to meet your needs. If not, we will negotiate for an appropriate settlement related to your financial damages, which can include the following:
- Reimbursement for medical bills such as ambulance costs, hospital stays, surgeries, and medication
- Expenses associated with your rehabilitation such as physiotherapy, mental health counseling, home care, and assistive devices
- Lost wages and compensation if your injuries affect your ability to work or prevent you from returning to work
- Pain and suffering for ongoing physical and emotional distress caused by injury
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Lost or damaged property
If the accident caused the loss of a loved one, Florida state law allows surviving families to file a wrongful death claim against responsible parties. Our wrongful death lawyers can help you recover for medical expenses, loss of consortium, mental pain and suffering, funeral and burial costs, and other associated financial losses.
State Laws That Could Affect Your Right To Pursue Compensation
Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), injured parties generally have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit against a negligent driver. Similarly, surviving families who lost a loved one in an auto accident have two years to pursue a wrongful death action per the same statute. Missing these strict deadlines could mean you risk your right to file for compensation, so we would always recommend acting sooner rather than later to avoid unnecessary complications.
Why Our Clients Choose Us To Help With Their Compensation Claims
One of the main benefits of hiring us to represent you in a compensation claim is that we take care of everything you need for the legal process, but this does not mean you are kept in the dark.
We provide your attorney’s cell phone number so you can always contact us with questions, night or day. We also help with everyday things like scheduling your appointments or getting your car fixed, To give you an insight into what our previous clients say, here are a few of their thoughts:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top-notch service and following through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff was very hands-on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!”-Adam S.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from the beginning to the conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.”-Jos L.
Work With Our Delray Beach Failure To Yield Accident Attorneys Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we know how challenging it is to have your life suddenly upended by a car accident and the knock-on effect this can have on your physical, emotional, and financial well-being. As such, we work hard to build genuine connections with everyone we represent and fight for the compensation our clients need to get their lives back on track. We want to help you, too.
Contact us for a free consultation to learn about your legal options and how we can help today. We can get started on your case immediately to help you avoid missing important deadlines for your case.
We Can Help.