Florida has strict regulations for nurses, and any violation (or alleged violation) of these rules could jeopardize your license. If you worry that you could face sanctions or license revocation because of an allegation or situation you face, you may want to consult with a professional regulation lawyer who is familiar with the innumerable laws and regulations that can impact licensure for nurses in Florida.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, a member of our team is available now to speak with you about your concerns and to explain how we may be able to help. Call 1-800-747-3733 today to get started with your free consultation with a member of our team. A Florida professional regulation lawyer for nurses may be able to help protect your license.
We May Be Able to Help You Defend Your Nursing License
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we may be able to help you resolve any challenge to your nursing license or other allegation of unprofessional behavior. We have experience successfully fighting:
- Refusal to grant a new nursing license
- Refusal to renew a nursing license
- Potential disciplinary action against a currently licensed nurse
We understand that the Florida Board of Nursing must maintain high ethical and practical standards to ensure the health and wellbeing of patients. We also understand that all Florida nurses should provide an acceptable level of care in every situation. However, the quest to enforce these regulations often ensnares nurses who perform in a competent and effective manner.
A Florida professional regulation attorney for nurses from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be able to help you defend your license and your livelihood if you face possible action because of:
- An unrelated criminal charge
- False allegations of wrongdoing
- A misunderstanding
- Other circumstances
Call 1-800-747-3733 now to learn more from the expertise of a Florida professional regulation lawyer for nurses.
For a free legal consultation with a nurses lawyer serving Florida, 800-747-3733
Let Our Team Fight the Challenge to Your Florida Nursing License
Unfortunately, accusations of misconduct, malpractice, carelessness, and even fraud occur all the time. If you face any of these allegations, or if another challenge threatens your nursing license, the team from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be able to look into the incident and gather evidence to support a defense against the allegations.
We do not believe good nurses should face probation, fines, or loss of their license because of an unrelated matter, misunderstanding, or false accusations. We may be able to build an argument that convinces the Florida Board of Nursing to clear your name, issue or renew your license, or consider disciplinary action short of a license suspension or revocation.
If you have reason to believe the Florida Board of Nursing is investigating an incident or another action that could put your license in jeopardy, reach out to a Florida professional regulation lawyer for nurses today.
We Also Handle Medical Malpractice Suits
If you are facing the revocation of your nursing license, you may also be facing a lawsuit from the party you allegedly wronged. Medical malpractice lawsuits can destroy your finances and professional reputation, making it difficult or impossible for you to stay in the medical field.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is familiar with handling medical malpractice lawsuits in Florida. If it becomes necessary, we can help you defend yourself against charges of malpractice, save you from having to pay damages, and prove to a jury’s satisfaction that you behaved correctly and competently during the incident in question.
FloridaNurses Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Here Is How We Defend Florida Nurses
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle every aspect of your case from start to finish, regardless of how long your case takes. This may include but is not limited to:
- Speaking with witnesses: This may include coworkers who can testify to your moral character, as well as anyone who bore witness to the alleged misconduct.
- Collecting other evidence: If you have any relevant documentation (e.g., emails or text messages), we would like to see it. We can also conduct our own investigation to get to the truth of what happened.
- Submitting paperwork: If and when you need to submit forms or fill out paperwork, we would be happy to take care of these tasks.
- Representing you at hearings: You do not have to face the Board of Nursing or the accusing party by yourself. We stand by our client’s side at every step.
- Guiding you through the entire process: As soon as you become our client, your attorney will give you their phone number. Feel free to use this number any time you have a concern or need answers.
We take our responsibility to clients very seriously. This means that we always keep your needs in mind as we work our way through your case. You can count on your lawyer and our entire legal team to:
- Keep you in the loop: We know this is an anxious time for you, so we update clients as often as necessary. Whenever we find out something new about your case, you will know it, too.
- Respond promptly to all inquiries: We make every effort to respond to clients’ inquiries in a prompt and helpful manner.
- Advise you about the next steps: It can be hard to figure out what you should do when facing a threat to your nursing license. We can ensure you are taking the proper legal path to protect your license.
- Evaluate your case for free: Every caller can get a no-cost, no-obligation review from a member of our team. All you have to do is call. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We understand the stress you are under right now. You may find it easier to cope with your situation and see the light at the end of the tunnel with caring, compassionate representation to assume your legal burden.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Speak with a Member of Our Team Today
Every nurse deserves fair treatment from the Board of Nursing. If you have concerns about disciplinary action or potentially losing your Florida nursing license, we may be able to help. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 today to discuss your options with a member of our team for free.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW