Being involved in a construction accident may lead to severe consequences for the parties involved. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand this type of accident can take a toll on your physical, mental, and emotional health, not to mention your financial well-being. A construction accident such as this can turn your life upside down in one split second. Our goal is to make sure your life is put back together financially. A Winter Park construction accident lawyer will fight for you and help you recover compensation while you heal from your injuries.
We do a thorough interview with you about the accident; we gather evidence and build a case. When necessary, we do investigative work as well as research and interview people. We believe in covering all the bases so that we can negotiate a fair settlement for you or fight it out in court. In other words, we make sure we are prepared to win.
Get in touch with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. Call 1-800-747-3733 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a lawyer serving Winter Park, call (800) 747-3733
Your Rights to a Construction Accident Attorney
You have more rights than you may realize. Even if your injuries were only minor, you have the right to be compensated for them. In any accident, there is going to be physical pain and emotional suffering. Not only do you have to heal from physical injuries, but there is mental trauma to recover from too. Some people experience nightmares after a traumatic accident, while others may feel a great deal of anxiety after an accident. It is beneficial to have a lawyer working alongside you who understands what you are going through and also knows your rights.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine and talk to a Winter Park construction accident lawyer. Call 1-800-747-3733 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Winter Park Winter Park Construction Accident Lawyer Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Leading Causes of Construction Accidents
When it comes to nonfatal injuries, the rate of incidences differ. These are as follows:
- Contact with objects — Contact with objects refers to a worker being injured from some type of object or equipment striking, pinching, or compressing them. It could also refer to the person banging into a hard object or getting injured due to vibration from an object.
- Slips, trips, and falls are grouped together — Falls on the same level are more significant for nonfatal injuries, while falling from a higher-level leads to more fatalities. Slips and trips can occur on slippery surfaces.
- Overexertion leading to bodily deformity — People who are injured in this manner have lifted something too heavy or strained their back or shoulders in some way.
- Transportation and exposure
Various Types of Damages Due to Construction Accidents
When you have been injured in a construction accident, you have every right to seek compensation for your injuries. It helps to consult with a Winter Park construction accident lawyer right away so that they can handle your case while you focus on healing. If you try to settle the case through your employer, you most likely will not get the full amount of damages you are eligible for. Generally, these settlements do not cover all the medical costs or lost wages. However, when you hire a construction accident attorney, they fight for you to receive all recoverable damages, such as:
- Various medical costs, such as doctor visits, hospital stays, physical therapy, and medical supplies
- Lost wages as well as reduced earning capability
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages, if applicable
In certain situations, a construction accident could be fatal. When this happens, it is a tragic scenario for loved ones. If you lost a loved one in a construction accident, you might be entitled to wrongful death compensation. Check with a Winter Park construction accident lawyer to determine your rights.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
When you get in touch with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will use all the resources available to pursue damages. Some of the ways we recover compensation for you are as follows:
- Determine responsibility for liability
- Calculate the damages amount
- Investigate and conduct discovery activities to gain evidence
- Interview witnesses
- Collect evidence from various sources, such as medical providers
- Work with worker’s compensation insurance, if applicable
- Deal with the employer’s insurance company
- Negotiate a fair settlement
It is crucial to contact an accident lawyer as soon as possible so that the attorney can preserve evidence.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
Begin the process of reclaiming your life by contacting a Winter Park construction accident lawyer. You deserve the help an attorney will provide you. If you suffered physical or emotional injuries, you have the right to expect compensation. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will fight hard for your case to ensure a fair settlement. Our team of attorneys is standing by to take your call and provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation.
According to Florida statute 95.11, one has four years to file a personal injury lawsuit and two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit if a loved one lost their life in a construction accident. Do not wait to reach out for legal help.
Get in touch with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today and speak to a member of our team. Call 1-800-747-3733.