When someone else’s driving is careless, resulting in a bus accident, it often brings devastating consequences. If you were in a bus accident, you deserve to be compensated for the substantial damages that occurred. Our Winter Park bus accident lawyers will fight to uncover the evidence and build a solid case.
When you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, a Winter Park bus accident lawyer will develop the case by obtaining critical information in your case. You will not need to worry about gathering evidence, making a lot of calls, and dealing with tense negotiations; our attorneys will deal with all of these for you. Some of the things we will handle include:
- Determine the party who was at fault
- Assess the type of damages that were incurred
- Calculate the amount of money the damages are worth
- Uncover all the damages allowable by law such as physical, property, and emotional damages
- Gather all the documents necessary for a strong case
- Negotiate with other parties involved
When you have a Winter Park bus accident lawyer by your side, you can be assured that you will get the best results possible. Our attorneys will go the extra mile for you to make sure your concerns are heard. We will make sure you are satisfied with all the negotiations and settlements we make. Nothing will be left undone as we try to find all evidence for your case and obtain the compensation you deserve.
With the team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine by your side, you can have peace of mind. Start the process of recovery and collecting damages for your injuries today. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Bus Driver Jobs and Responsibilities
Bus drivers serve a variety of different functions in society. Their responsibilities range from transporting children to transporting senior citizens. Some bus driver jobs are as follows:
- Community transportation bus drivers
- School bus drivers
- Senior citizen transportation bus drivers
- Travel bus drivers
For a free legal consultation with a bus accidents lawyer serving Winter Park, 800-747-3733
Bus Accident Injuries
Injuries from bus accidents range from moderate to fatal and everything in between. Common types of injuries from any vehicle accident include:
- Head injuries
- Upper body injuries, including neck, shoulder, and rib injuries
- Leg injuries, such as broken bones
- Bruise, cuts, abrasions, and burns
Sometimes a bus accident is so severe, and it results in death. When your loved one is killed in a bus accident, you might be entitled to wrongful death compensation. Our Winter Park bus accident lawyer will guide you through this painful process.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for more information and a free, no-obligation consultation.
Winter ParkBus Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Steps to Take After a Bus Accident
Immediately following a bus accident, you may be in shock about what just occurred. It is common to be in a daze or confused about the situation. Even if you do not think you are severely injured, it is helpful to take a few essential steps right after an accident.
- Do your best to jot down some notes about what happened. Alternatively, you could tape yourself describing the incident.
- If any eyewitnesses are available, get their phone number if they are willing to give it out.
- Fill out a police report accurately and completely. Be sure to give all the details you recall. This is your witness statement.
- Get yourself checked out by medical personnel. Going to the emergency room right after an accident is best because it is immediately following the accident.
- Contact an attorney to help you recover damages. Get in touch with a Winter Park bus accident lawyer to start the process of getting compensated for your injuries.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Seeking Compensation After a Bus Accident
When you sustain injuries due to a bus accident, then there are laws to protect you and help you get monetary compensation.
Florida’s law states that you can collect personal injury damages from these injuries as well as pain and suffering damages. You also have legal rights to collect on current wages you have lost and wages you may lose in the future due to the accident. A bus accident could alter your future earning potential, and all of that will be taken into consideration when your case is built.
A Winter Park bus accident lawyer knows about all the various types of compensation you are eligible to collect under Florida law. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we exhaust our efforts to make sure you get financial compensation from all the categories that you are allowed under the law.
We will work to gather evidence to expedite your case. Some of the sources from which we gather include:
- Medical offices and facilities
- Police departments
- Employer information for lost wage data
Winter Park Bus AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Get Started on Your Case Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our team of attorneys is ready to fight for you if you have been in a bus accident. Do not worry about your case another day; turn it over to us. A Winter Park bus accident lawyer is waiting for your call today. According to Florida statute §95.11, you have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit and two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit if a family member passed away in a bus accident. We will provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation. Call us at 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW