Our team will manage your personal injury claim or lawsuit if:
- You were struck by a moving van.
- Your loved one was struck by a moving van.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine deal with cases involving deaths and injuries from moving van accidents. A St. Petersburg moving van accident lawyer will provide legal advice and carry out your case from start to finish. The end result of our services may be compensation for you or a loved one.
For a free legal consultation with a moving van accidents lawyer serving St. Petersburg, call (800) 747-3733
Awards We Pursue Following a Moving Van Accident
We will evaluate your losses following your moving van accident. These expenses may stem from an injury or the loss of a loved one.
We can pursue coverage for the following damages:
Loss of Income and Earning Power
Being injured can put you out of work. You may:
- Miss a significant period of work
- Fall behind on specific projects or responsibilities at work
- Lose some or all of your normal income
- Be limited in your abilities when you do return to work
- Not be able to work in your current job again
You may miss more than one day of work due to your injuries. We will pursue coverage for the professional consequences of your moving van accident.
Pain and Suffering
Being injured or losing a loved one can cause unseen trauma. The emotional and psychological toll of your moving van accident may entitle you to compensation.
Pain and suffering can account for:
- Conditions like depression and anxiety
- The physical pain associated with your injury
- Being physically confined during your recovery
- Permanently losing physical or cognitive abilities
- A decline in your quality of life
Our firm understands how to calculate pain and suffering. Even though these losses do not have an obvious cost, we will determine their value.
Healthcare costs may account for a significant portion of your losses. You may have to pay to diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate your injuries. You may need long-term treatment and therapy because of your condition.
You may be billed for:
- X-rays and other diagnostic procedures
- Emergency room care
- The ambulance
- Medications you receive while both in and out of the hospital
- Hospitalization-related costs
- Doctors’ appointments
- Medical equipment
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that accidents with disabling injuries cost $98,400 on average. Those with evident injuries cost $28,500. Medical expenses may comprise much of these costs.
It is our firm’s job to recover the compensation that you deserve. A St. Petersburg moving van accident lawyer from our firm will go the extra mile to pursue awards.
St. Petersburg Moving Van Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
We Represent Clients at No Out-of-pocket Cost
Moving van accidents are costly enough, and hiring a lawyer should not put you in an even worse financial position. Clients of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine do not pay anything up front or out of their own pocket for legal help.
We get paid through contingency fees. These fees mean that you do not pay us unless we secure a positive outcome to your case. This can be a settlement or court award.
To put it simply, we don’t get paid unless you do.
Steps We Take to Complete Your Case
No two clients are the same. We take a highly personalized approach to every case. There are some steps that are common in most situations, though.
We will advance your goals by:
- Gathering all available facts related to your moving van accident
- Collecting and preserving any physical evidence of your accident (such as videos, photographs, etc.)
- Gathering witness accounts, police reports, and any other written documentation of your accident
- Determining liability
- Drafting and filing your case
- Informing the liable parties that we are seeking compensation from them
We may hire experts to help with your case. These experts may understand crash dynamics and related topics. They may produce a reconstruction of your accident, provide testimony about liability, or speak to your injuries.
We provide all of these resources at no cost to you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Hold Negligent Van Drivers Accountable
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) says that most collisions are caused by driver error. This means that the van’s driver may hold responsibility for the crash.
We will review your case to confirm whether the van’s driver was at fault. If a motorist did cause your accident, they may be negligent. Forms of van driver negligence include:
- Failing to properly secure a load
- Failing to drive cautiously in dangerous conditions
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Driving beyond legally-allowed shift limits
- Driving aggressively
- Failing to obey the laws and signals of the road
Vans are capable of causing more damage than passenger vehicles. Van drivers should know this and drive cautiously at all times.
We also hold moving companies accountable when possible. If any other party is liable for your accident, we will pursue compensation from them.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today
A St. Petersburg moving van accident lawyer from our team can help you in several ways. They can defend your rights, seek awards, and allow you to focus on your health. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation. We handle both wrongful death and personal injury cases.