Truckers who operate on St. Petersburg’s roads have a legal obligation to be safe. Their bosses also have certain legal responsibilities. If you or a loved one suffered an injury because of a semi truck accident in St. Petersburg, we may be able to help you recover compensation.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine’s St. Petersburg semi truck accident lawyer can lead your case for fair awards. We go the extra mile for our clients, and we will do the same for you. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
For a free legal consultation with a semi truck accidents lawyer serving St. Petersburg, call (800) 747-3733
We Can Pursue Compensation from the Liable Party
We will determine all liable parties following your accident. One or more of the following could be the subject of your insurance claim or lawsuit:
- An at-fault truck driver
- The employer or trucking company the driver works for
- A truck manufacturer
- A truck component manufacturer
- The city of St. Petersburg or another government entity
- The manufacturer of the victim’s vehicle if it was defective in any way
We will review the circumstances of your accident in-depth. If any party could have prevented your accident or limited the harm from your accident and did not, they may be held liable.
An insurance claim could be a viable form of action for you or your loved one. If a lawsuit is more appropriate, then we will sue.
We Seek Awards to Cover Your Losses
We make careful calculations before seeking compensation for our clients.
We want to know how much your accident has cost you and how much it will cost you in the future.
We will pursue financial coverage for losses such as:
- The cost of emergency transportation and care
- The cost of hospitalization
- The cost of all diagnostic imaging
- All other medical care you require
- The cost of rehabilitation for your injuries
- Your pain and suffering
- Lost productivity
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
Each one of our clients has a different experience following a semi truck accident. You may be dealing with the loss of a loved one. If this is true, then we can file a wrongful death suit seeking coverage for:
- Loss of instruction and guidance for a child who lost a parent
- Loss of companionship and comfort if you lost your spouse
- Loss of past and future income for the decedent’s dependents
- The cost of medical care stemming from your loved one’s semi truck accident
- Other losses specific to your case
A St. Petersburg semi truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle your case from post-consultation to completion.
St. Petersburg Semi Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
We Pursue Justice at No Out-of-Pocket Cost to You
Our firm will take on your pursuit of justice without a dime coming out of your own pocket. We work based on a contingency fee. This arrangement means that:
- We do not receive any fee unless we secure a settlement or judgment.
- We do not accept any up-front payment.
- Any payment we receive comes from the settlement award that you win.
When you agree to pay a contingency fee, we provide the services we believe are necessary to win your case. This is true of both insurance claims and lawsuits.
How We Pursue Compensation for You
As we seek a positive outcome for you or your loved one, we will:
- Review your losses
- Record your losses with receipts, photographs, and other types of documentation
- Calculate the monetary value of your losses
- Gather evidence from your accident
- Work with experts who can weigh in on your case
- Interview witnesses
- Handle insurance companies as necessary
- Communicate with other lawyers as necessary
- Negotiate for a pretrial settlement or insurance compensation
- Complete a trial
Our team will defend the rights of you or your loved one. This generally means taking the burden of a claim or lawsuit out of your hands so that you can worry about getting better.
We Understand Liability for a Semi Truck Accidents
Liability for a truck accident may be different from liability for other motor vehicle accident types. More parties may generally be liable in a truck accident because a trucker generally works for a company.
We can identify any ways that a truck driver was negligent. This may include:
- A driver being intoxicated
- A driver speeding or driving aggressively in other ways
- A driver being distracted or fatigued
- A driver being unsafe in any other way
For an employer, negligence may include:
- Hiring a driver with an unsafe driving record
- Failing to test for drug or alcohol use
- Failing to properly discipline unsafe drivers
- Failing to provide safe vehicles
We take a personal approach to every client’s case. This means taking the time to identify all potentially liable parties and then seeking awards from those parties in the form of a settlement or judgment.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
A St. Petersburg semi truck accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will lead a lawsuit or insurance claim on your behalf. Our team returns phone calls, responds to emails, and provides case updates regularly.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.