The ability to summon a ride with the ease of an app has changed the transportation industry. Since the inception of rideshare companies like Uber, there has also been an increase in vehicles on the road, resulting in more car accidents. We’ve also seen a three percent annual increase in fatal accidents, according to a study from the University of Chicago.
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident with an Uber, or your family lost a loved one, you could be entitled to monetary recovery. Our Ocala Uber accident lawyer will help you prove the cause of your accident and determine your potential compensation. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we fight hard for you and for the financial compensation you are entitled to recover.
Compensation For Uber Accident Clients In Ocala, FL
After a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to recover any out-of-pocket and personal expenses caused by the accident. When our Ocala personal injury lawyer represents you, they create a detailed list of your recoverable damages including:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Past, present, and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total destruction
- Physical disability and disfigurement
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one in an accident involving rideshare services, you can also recover wrongful death damages. These can include funeral and burial expenses, the loss of your loved one’s income, and the loss of their domestic contributions to your family. We know it can be difficult to take on the added burden of the legal process during this time, which is why we will handle your case from beginning to end.
Liability Determines Which Insurer Our Uber Accident Lawyer Pursues
According to their insurance policy, Uber insurance may cover an accident involving their driver when they are signed into the app, awaiting a passenger, or actively transporting one. Their policy coverage may include up to:
- $50,000 in bodily injury protection per person
- $100,000 in bodily injury protection per accident
- $25,000 in property damage protection per accident
It may also include up to $1,000,000 in third-party liability coverage. If the driver is not signed into the app, their own insurance policy may be responsible for compensating you. Our Uber accident attorney will review the circumstances of your accident and determine which insurance to pursue on your behalf.
Evidence That Establishes Financial Liability For Uber Accident Victims
To prove your right to compensation, our law firm establishes the legal elements of negligence — duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. Evidence we collect to prove negligence includes:
- Car accident report
- Witness statements
- Accident scene photos
- Medical records
We also collect evidence that documents the financial damages caused by the accident including medical bills, employment records, and your future prognosis.
How The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Support Uber Accident Clients
Our Uber accident lawyer serving Ocala will strive to provide quality representation that puts your mind at ease during the legal process. Here are just a few of the services we offer our personal injury clients:
- Conducting a comprehensive investigation
- Compiling records, reports, and evidence
- Obtaining and completing insurance claim forms
- Handling all case-related communication
- Interviewing lay and expert witnesses
- Clarifying legal and insurance jargon
- Negotiating a fair and appropriate settlement
- Representing you in court, if needed
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we do whatever is necessary to build the strongest possible case for you. We also represent you on a contingency-fee basis so you can get started right away.
Our Law Firm Will Ensure Compliance With Ocala, FL’s Filing Deadlines
Your car accident case is more likely to be resolved with a settlement rather than a lengthy trial. When we accept your case, we make sure your potential lawsuit is filed on time to ensure you can go to court if necessary.
In Ocala, FL, you generally have:
- Four years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- Two years from the date of an accident fatality to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
Complying with the applicable filing deadline can be difficult. The best way to ensure your lawsuit is filed on time is to let our Uber accident attorney handle it for you.
Our Uber Accident Attorney Provides Client Care And Support
A car accident can be a physically and mentally traumatic experience. We build your case, so you can focus on getting better. Our commitment to client care and support includes providing you with:
- Responsive legal service
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Regular updates on your case
- Answers to all your questions
- Replies to all calls and emails
When we say we go the extra mile, we mean it. We even help you with car repairs and setting appointments. Our goal is to handle all the hard work of building your case. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend Our Car Accident Attorneys
Our legal team works hard to provide an outstanding client experience to everyone we represent. Previous clients say the following about our law firm:
- Rudy D.: From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm…everyone involved with handling my case…did an excellent job as well…my case is wrapping up with a result that I am more than satisfied with.
- Baldo L.: I got into a car accident and contacted the law office of Anidjar & Levine. I can honestly say these guys don’t mess around. They were very compassionate and made everything go as smoothly as possible.
Your case is a priority for our team, so we treat you like a person, not a case file. We also fight hard to obtain a life-improving financial outcome for you.
Contact Our Case Review Team Now
Were you or a loved one injured in an Uber accident? Our personal injury law firm will help you pursue compensation for your medical bills and other accident-related expenses and losses. Contact our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to find out how hard our Uber accident lawyer serving Ocala will fight for you.
We Can Help.